Forgive Me (Rewriting)

By TossMeASkittle

19 year old werewolf, Madeline Night has never had life handed to her. When her parents left her at the young... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Rewrite?
Sequel

Chapter Twenty Seven

14.4K 318 25
By TossMeASkittle

Madeline's Pov

~~~~~~~~

The clanking of metal against metal is the only warning I get before Alpha George and 3 other men come storming into the cell they've been keeping me in.

I open my eyes into little slits considering my eyes are so swollen I can't open them much farther than the small slits that I currently have them in.

I see the smirk that sits upon Alpha George's face when he sees the state I'm currently in. I groan in pain when he sharply moves my head to the right so he can see my mark.

He's been obsessed with getting it removed ever since he saw it the first day he brought me here. Apparently he has plans with me and with me being marked those plans are ruined. I still remember the look on his face when he saw it.

-Flashback-

"Get up." Someone gently shakes my shoulder to make me wake up which only makes me groan in pain from the soreness my body is enduring at the moment.

"Come on sweetheart you have to fight through it, he's coming you have to get up. It will be much worse if you disobey him." I recognize the voice as Anthony's.

He's been my only semblance of a friend in this hell hole. He's been extremely sweet to me from the moment he met me that first night I was here. He was assigned as my guard to make sure I don't try anything to escape or whatever.

He always checks on my wounds when I'm brought back from the torture room and makes sure its nothing to severe. He's also the one who's kept me sane this entire time by telling me to keep pushing forward.

He always helps me continue on with the torture, sometimes mentioning things about Ashton to get me and my wolf to kick it in gear. He will also make me laugh and smile occasionally when i start sliding into the signs of depression.

He's the best thing I could have ever hoped for in this place.

"I.. It hurts." I feel a small tear run down my cheek from the immense pain in the abdomen.

"I know but you have to get up, think about Ashton. He would be so proud of you to see you get right back up after all of this. Push through this for him." I open my eyes to see him looking frantically at the door then back at me, probably anxious about Alpha George getting here.

It takes me a moment but I finally manage to get the motivation to get up on my feet. With Anthony's help I manage to get up, placing my hand against the wall for support.

Not even a minute after I got up Alpha George comes barging into the cell. Anthony had strategically placed himself in the corner of the cell so it looked like he was making sure I wasn't trying anything with my chains rather than actually helping me up.

Without any words whatsoever Alpha George grabs my arm and yanks me out of the cell. From the force of it and the weakness I am feeling, my legs give out on me and I end up falling down to the floor again.

I groan quietly but it soon becomes louder when Alpha George pulls me up roughly and continues pulling me along.

We walk for maybe 3 or 4 minutes before he stops in front of a door similar to that of the torture room he's been taking me to daily. He takes out a keychain and flips through many of them before finally deciding on one and sliding it into the keyhole.

He opens the door to reveal a blank room with tarps covering everything. Its literally just a small room that has dark grey walls and white tarps that cover the floor, walls, and windows. Theres no furniture or anything other than the tarps.

I immediately feel the fear claw its way inside of me at the thought of whats going to happen in this room. I normally wouldn't worry too much but with the fact that this many has single handedly been abusing me daily for the past week, its not hard for my mind to go to the darkest of places.

As soon as we get into the room he slams the door shut and pushes me against it. He slams his mouth against mine and starts trying to shove his tongue down my throat while I try desperately to get him off of me.

He doesn't listen and slides his hand down my side to the bottom of my shirt before sliding his hand underneath my shirt.

I can't help the small tears that escape from my eyes at the thought of what he's going to do to me. He's going to rape me, theres no doubt in my mind whatsoever that he is going to let me go out of this room without mating me.

I can't think of the bond me and Ashton sharing to be broken. I wouldn't be able to stand it.

I know its inevitable if Alpha George mates me but I can't help but have a small bit of hope that the bond me and Ashton share will stay strong.

That hope quickly disappears when he rips my shirt in half and throw the random pieces everywhere.

Just as he's about to continue kissing me, or sucking on my face I guess, he looks down at my neck and sees the bite mark left by Ashton.

He lets out a terrifying growl and I watch as his eyes start growing black at a rapid rate, meaning his wolf is on the surface. I waste no time in shoving my foot where the sun doesn't shine and watch as he hunches over and falls to the floor.

I quickly run out of the room and down the hallways to where I know my cell is. I find Anthony there and immediately tell him what happened. To my disappointment he says i have to stay if I have any chance of escaping.

I know it doesn't make sense but after he explains to me that Alpha George will just continue to look for me after I leave I know I have to stay.

I have no doubt in my mind that Ashton is looking for me so I know I will have my chance to kill him when the time comes. I just have to be patient.

~~~~~~~~

He growls when he sees the mark is still there, although it is fading. He's been taking me to the same room with the tarps for 4 days now, ever since the very first time he saw my mark.

He kisses me and touches me so the mark will fade and eventually the tie will break. Me and Ashton will still have a bond just not as strong as it is right now, with the mark. He will have to remark me for the bond to grow stronger and eventually mate me for it to be at its maximum strength.

He smirks at me and nods at the three men before walking out of the cell again. I already know what the men are here for. They come here with Alpha George to take me to the room with the tarps.

Considering how they have been starving me consistently since I got here I am extremely weak and unable to walk there on my own, much less be able to defend myself against them.

I groan as they pick me up and start carrying me to the room where I know Alpha George is going to be waiting for me.

Just as I suspected he is there leaning against the wall when the guards show up with me. They dump me into the room and I watch as Alpha George shuts and locks the door before making his way over to me.

He lays down on top of me so that he is straddling me on the tarp covered floor and I have no room for escape. I lay there motionless as he does his usual routine with me.

Suck my face, move down to my neck, touch me everywhere, pleasure himself, take me back to my cell.

He's done it every single time that I have been taken here and this time is no different.

I wait until Anthony is on the outside of my cell and all the other guards are gone before letting the tears fall.

I cry for everything. For the loss of my mate, for the way I have been treated, for all of the lives that I know will be lost when Ashton looks for me. I know he is looking for me. I hope he is looking for me....

I cry myself to sleep that night, just as I've done every night since I got here.

~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys (: So I don't really have much to say other than I hope you're enjoying so far. So I have been thinking and I think I'm going to make a sequel to this book rather than making 40 chapters so that I can finish the way I would want it to go.

Let me know what you think, sequel or just finish here?

Hope you guys are having an awesome Monday, if you are maybe you could spread the love and vote and comment? Maybe even follow me? <3

-Skittles 💋

Don't raise your voice, improve your argument.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 48.8K 29
*Sequel to The Unnoticed Mate* *Can be read as a stand alone* ©MadnessReverie Highest Ranking #31 in Werewolf Hailey is a daughter of an Alpha and...
547K 15.5K 37
"What do you want now?" she said gritting her teeth as he got closer and closer by every second. "I want nothing else but you Angel..."he whispered...
204 21 14
Being the new girl in a new town is hard enough, but for Brayden Hayward it's damn near impossible. Especially when Ashton Philips, the king of the s...
8.8K 379 51
After Elizabeth Ronnie Swan watches her mother sacrifice herself for the safety of her five year old daughter, Ellie suddenly finds herself being car...