The Married Billionaire

By katrinaasalvador

(Must read The Infamous Billionaire before reading this! xo) Maximillian Bravucci is newly married to Andrea... More

Chapter 1: Coming Home
Chapter 2: Becoming a Lucifer
Chapter 3: Fall from grace
Chapter 4: Day out at the Pier
Chapter 5: Appointment
Chapter 6: Back in the Orphanage
Chapter 7: Calls
Chapter 8: Hospital Blues
Chapter 9: Little Potato
Chapter 10: Settle Down
Chapter 11: Impending Doom
Chapter 12: Ball in the Court

hello

5.7K 92 9
By katrinaasalvador

hello everyone!

college will officially start tomorrow for me so the updates would take a while but i would still continue this work of mine so don't you worry your pretty heads about it!

i would like to invite everyone to visit my profile and check out a short work of mine that i had uploaded wherein i wrote what i've experienced these past few months over a guy i am emotionally invested in. it's a short story where i somehow elaborated on what i felt before, during and after being with the person that i love.

it's entitled 'the anthology of you and me' and i really hope you guys will find time reading it! it's another way for me to vent out my emotions so i really do hope you'll appreciate it just the way you do for the infamous and married billionaire.

see you in the next chapter!

kat x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 91.2K 44
#DarmetirSeries BOOK I (Can be read separately) *** "Do that again." He growls. I close my eyes, tears are starting to form in my eyes. "Cry. Show me...
10.4M 483K 53
Elena will do anything to save her very ill mother from dying. She has no choice but to plead for help from her wealthy ruthless grandfather, who bru...
2.3M 72.5K 37
In this Series, Billionaire Bachelors meet their match in a wicked plan of their own. 1. The Summer Bride ****** It all started with a red-haired lit...
978K 21.6K 38
Maria Vasilievna is the wife of one of the richest men in the world, Alexander Vasiliev. As the wife of a wealthy man, she must abide by certain stan...