Graphics Reviews

By LeagueofGraphics

Submit your graphics and our esteemed designers will give you honest critiques and tell you how you can impro... More

Our Rating System
Application
Schoolgirlsoundra
kerozeo
||superproxy||
kerozeo
kerozeo
StarfireStories
||superproxy||
geminigraphics
QueenofQuirks
Mulan Jiang
QueenofQuirks
disporium
lordett
Adina_Iver
ambrosic
book_lover_4eva
nefelibata-xx
SpiderWoman-
geminigraphics
gemie-gem
solidarity_
SLNTJD
rory-fab
geminigraphics
mintys-
synesthesia-
Predileighction
@mintys-
@mercurous
@LittleWriter202
@AMKYgeomjeong
snowvirgin

StarcrossedBooklover

360 27 2
By LeagueofGraphics

zero-infinity 's review for @StarcrossedBooklover
graphic to be reviewed:

i'll be honest with you. this manip is fantastic. the coloring is very appealing, not to mention how awesome it is that the man seems to emerge out from the mirror. the blending is very nice. you've used the hair brushes very nicely. the strange, cool symbols across his chest look unique and add to the graphic's overall feel. the way you've placed the wings make it look very natural!
cons: is this a cover? there's no text at all.... while i DO like the textures you've used, i would recommend to not make a background made purely from textures. also, there seems to be a very distinct line separating the textures. either blend to get rid of it completely or darken the bright part. it's a little distracting. personally, i feel that the mirror is EVER SO SLIGHTLY off center towards the left. maybe it's just me.

well, that's it! overall, you graphic is gorgeous, but like all graphics, it just needs a bit of tweaking.
rating: 8.5/10

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 5.1K 55
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
287K 13.5K 62
ပုံတိုင်းဆောင် +ရာချီဒွေး သူကြီးသားလေးနဲ့ အပေါင်ဆိုင်သားလေးတို့ကိုဖတ်ပေးကြပါအုန်းရှင့် တောရွာပုံစံလေးကိုမှ ကြိုက်နှစ်သက်ရင်တော့ဒါလေးဖတ်ဖို့တောင်းဆိုပ...
207K 10.5K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
108K 4K 22
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !