AMARANTHINE| The Eternal Love...

By misslullaby_

COMPLETED (Turning Into A Webtoon) Highest in Vampire #33 I died yesterday. Maybe around 11:47 PM? And it was... More

AMARANTHINE WEBTOON Published
Ch.1) The death of 11:47
Ch. 2) Reborn
Ch.3) Getting Used To It
Ch. 4) Forbidden
Ch.5) Sad Melodies
Ch. 6) Bed Time
Ch.7) Eternal Love
Ch.8) Inevitables |Part 1|
Ch.9) Inevitables |Part 2|
Ch.10) The Other Choice
Ch.11) Move On
Ch. 12) In my heart Patience
Author's Note
Ch. 13) One Week
Ch. 15) It's Okay |Part 1|
A/N **IMPORTANT!!**
Ch. 15) My Amaranthine |Part 2|
Ch. 16) The Blessing
**!!!!I'M BAAAAACK!!!!!!***
Ch. 17) Our Belongings
Ch. 18) Markys
Ch. 19) Dresses and Messes
Ch.20) Sorrow Like a Sad Song
*Urgent**!!!
Ch. 21) Nothing but Afraid
Ch. 22) Semi Silent Secrets
Ch 23.) The August Ball
Ch. 24) Lies and Truths Amidst Mirrors
Ch. 25) This Time
Ch. 26) The Colors Amidst the Black
Ch. 27) In One Moment
Ch. 28) The Trials of Love
Ch. 29) The Poetry and Tortures of Love
Ch. 30) Holding Me
****A/N Deadline is Feb 12!!!***
Ch. 31) Don't Leave
Ch. 32) Healing, Forgiveness & Love in the New Year
Ch. 33) Precious Moments
!!Sneak Peek!!
Ch. 34) Blood
Ch. 35) Falling Into Place
Ch.36) Epilouge| Even in the Ever After
DOLENT
Amaranthine BOOK 2 IS UP!
Message for my Webtoon Readers!!

Ch.14) Three days

6.8K 440 160
By misslullaby_

The grass crunches and rustles underneath my feet. It was unusually cool for a late summer afternoon, but I found the weather to be perfect for my liking. The sun still shone brightly, but it wasn't excessively hot, the wind blew strong enough to cool one off, yet not enough to throw my hair all over my face. Which went rather well for me since I decided to leave my curls out.

I was quickly becoming accustomed to walking outside in regular clothing. The stares would always be noticeable but some music cleared my mind and helped me ignore them. And talking became peaceful.

Danto, who was wonderful and easy to talk to, was still always being compared to him. Well, I suppose it was my fault, I haven't seen Jerias in days. Three to be precise. Which isn't long but- I actually miss him.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing," I say quickly giving a short smile. Walking a little faster I head behind a tree, and glance to Danto.

"So when do you plan to go back home?" I ask.

"I don't know," he shrugs and smiles, "Why? You want me gone that bad?"

Laughing I shake my head, "No. A person could just be wondering. I mean, you're not Amaranthine, and besides the interview next week you have no other reason to be here."

"Yeah... but not really. I do still have one reason afterwards to be here."

"Oh yeah? What reason?"

Grinning he leans forward, "You."

Unable to stop the smile spreading over my face, "You know I should've saw that one coming you tease."

"Oh? Have I surprised you then?"

Leaning back against the tree I shrug, "Oh please. Like never."

"I would like to one day. You're not really easy to read you know?"

My brows shoot up, "Me?"

"You."

"As in Ines Patience Archer."

"Well I don't believe I know any other ones."

Shaking my head, "Danto. Really. Why are you doing this?"

"What?"

"This. You're here, with me walking and talking and smiling and flirting. But I'm always going to be here. And you...? Well you'll leave eventually. And I know you know how complicated being an Amaranthine is. Imagine how it is trying to date one.

"Well are you not having a good time?"

"No, no that's not it. I'm having a wonderful time. And I have been everyday since we started this thing but it's just-"

"Then it doesn't matter." Danto smiles. His eyes are so warm and his expression is enchanting. His whole vibe is so welcoming and promising, he makes me feel relaxed almost.

"If we're here now having a wonderful time, then maybe we should just continue being here. Now. And having a wonderful time."

I feel my cheeks heat up and my smile spreads wider, "You know you're pretty good."

He leans in again and his arm rest against the tree above my head, "I am aren't I." He lets a huge side grin stretch across his face, and his nostrils flare wide.

I burst out laughing, "Eww, get out." I push my hand towards his chest and he barely moves, only laughs harder.

"What? I thought I was pretty cute there."

"No. You looked horrible."

"You can say many things Ines but that won't be one of them. You and I both know how devilishly handsome I am."

I shrug and walk away, "I mean yeah. You've got some acceptable features."

"Ines lying isn't cute."

"Well whoever said I was trying to be cute?"

"Oh so it's all natural huh?"

I blush but burst out laughing anyways, "Oh my gosh. You just keep on coming with more."

"And I never stop, Ms. Archer."

"You better. Or I'll actually start thinking I'm cute."

Danto throws his head back as he laughs harder and I only grin up at him. His grey eyes twinkled with humor and life, "Don't say that. You and I both know you're rather beautiful."

I shrug and smile, wanting to change the subject I ask, "Well Mr. Messli, what extraordinary plans do you have for me today? Yesterday was running, weird. But okay. And the other day was hiking. That's new. And the other was coffee and dancing. So what else was do you have in mind?"

His hand slips into mine and I let him let him lead me out the quite area of the park, "I hope you like boats Ines."

"Boats? Are we going on a cruise?"

He smiles and continues walking. "Don't ignore me Danto. Tell me if we're going in a cruise? Cause I can't do a cruise right now."

"It's surprise. And a surprise can't be a surprise if I tell you."

"Well I don't necessarily like surprises." I quirk an eyebrow and pout.

"You'll like this one." He turns his head and meets my eyes giving me a gentle nod, "I promise."

I feel the corner of my lips twitch, "Fine." Rolling my eyes I shrug, "I assume we're already making our way there anyways. Might as well go with it then huh?"

"That's the spirit." He says sarcastically.

Without answering I laugh a bit and we proceed with walking to wherever Danto was leading us.

Eventually we end up on the other side of the park. And I notice a great big lake, with several little boats waiting there. Some were along the bank and others occupied and floating on the lake. The scenery was romantic and calm. Mostly because it's how the city in Romania generally looked but I suppose it was alsobecause there weren't so many people and because it was so quiet it gave it that peaceful and calm feeling.

"Told you you'd like it," Danto leans down into my ear.

And I turn my head to look at him, my eyes focusing in on his, "You did didn't you." I say lowly.

For the first his smile is suddenly softer and more seductive instead of playful and bright, "Let's go." We make our way to an unoccupied boat and Danto helps me on it. After he adjust himself onto the boat and grabs the paddle and we make our way to the lake. We decide to head more towards the middle left area since there were less nosferatus there. We were the only humans there.

"You don't ever get awkward?" I ask.

"For?"

"Well you're human and surrounded by so many nosferatus. And I know you've realized they seem to always be watching us. Don't you get awkward or feel uncomfortable even."

Danto eyes me and smiles a little, "No. It doesn't bother me. I stare at them too."

Grinning I laugh at him, "Oh come on. Seriously Danto. How are you so relaxed?"

"Well..." He shrugs and focuses on paddling for a moment then meets my gaze again, "I'm here with you Ines. I've no reason to worry about the nosferatus who can't keep their eyes away from us. More specifically... You. Perhaps they're looking over here because they're mesmerized by you. Too fascinated by your beauty maybe?"

"Danto, please."

"Seriously, they're probably all thinking how in the world can a human be so gorgeous. You're really representing us out here."

I laugh, "You know what? Forget I asked."

"Why? I liked the question."

"I can't get you to be serious for even one second can I?" I roll my eyes laughing nonetheless still.

"Well if you really wanna get serious can I ask you something?"

"Sure. Anything to see what Mr. Messli's serious demeanor could possibly be like." I lean forward sending a flirtatious smile.

"Okay," he sends me the same looks and his hand reaches out towards me. For a moment his fingers run through my curls then slides down my cheek towards my neck, "Does it hurt?" He ask lowly. His fingers press's and rubs against my bite mark and I let out a deep soft sigh.
A sound I've only ever made with Jerias.

Retracting from him quickly I hover my hand around my neck, above the mark with out touching it myself. My face terribly warm.

Danto looks surprised, "Sorry I didn't mean-"

"No." I say quickly, "It's not your fault. It's just it's very sensitive that's all," I look away blushing, "Sorry."

"You didn't do anything." He says sternly, "Don't apologize."

I look at him again and shake my head, "No it doesn't hurt."

"So is it true what they say? That it feels good?"

I watch him when he ask me this and I notice he truly is serious, "Yes," I say quietly.

"Is that why it's sensitive? Your bite mark."

"I don't know Danto. Maybe. I guess."

"Sorry. I don't mean to attack you. It's just that you would've never guessed it. Judging from that bite mark its looks pretty deep and painful."

Shrugging I look away and out at the pond, "I wouldn't know. I try not to look at it much so I've never gotten a good idea of what the mark looks like."

"Why?"

I shrug again.
It reminds me of Jerias.

"Well... This one might be a bit too personal. But do you and the head, Mr. Ermanno right?"

I nod.

"Do you and Mr. Ermanno," he continues, "have sex?"

"No." I say non-reactive, "I assume that's another thing you've been hearing about." I eye him now, "That nosferatus have sex with their Amaranthine's? Well yes but no. Not in my case at least."

"Cause of what his father did right?" Danto listens to me eagerly, "He's playing it safe."

"You've been hearing a lot I see."

"I'm a journalist." He says sheepishly.

"Right... Well I don't know why. But I guess that could be it." Shrugging I say blandly, "I don't really care though."
At that moment I realized how easy it is to just lie.

"Do you think that you and I could work, even with you being an Amaranthine."

Suddenly lost at words I give him a defeated look, "Danto," I shake my head sighing, "You and I? We can't... We can't be together you know? Not really at least. Not without difficulties and problems."

"We can always find a solution."

"We could. But then that leaves the man who's chosen me to be the very thing he needs to survive with difficulties doesn't it?"

"I know. I shouldn't have said anything," he rubs the back of his neck, "But I just don't wanna give up yet." He looks me in the eye, "I really like you, you know?"

"We've known each other for a mere three days Danto."

"Love at first sight?" he says jokingly.

Rolling my eyes I take the moment to talk about something lighter. Not wanting to go back on the topic of me being an Amaranthine.

Not to self: don't ever ask Danto to be serious again.

* * *

I find Arie all dressed up at the front door. She tells me she's going out with some friends and ask if I want to go.

"Not again," I sigh pinching the bridge of my nose, "Not this time. Maybe tomorrow. I honestly just want to sleep right now."

"Okay, fine. I'll call in five minutes so you can tell me what happened." she says about to rush out the door.

"No!" I tell her, "Don't call me. I need to end my day with peace and quiet."

I go through the same routine of telling Arie how my day went with Danto shortening the details so she can go. Afterwards I head up to my room to find Sulana there placing folded clothing inside the drawers.

"Hey Lana," I immediately begin removing my attire to get ready for a warm bath.

"Ah, Ines? You're back from your date."

I shake my head, "It's not really a date."

Lana gives me a look that tell me she doesn't care to hear my lies.

"Okay maybe it's a date but still. Its not anything big."

"Did you have a nice time with the young man."

"I had wonderful time." I shrug and grab a towel and bath robe.

"Well that's good. I'm all for your interest in another human. But he isn't Amaranthine so he-"

"Won't be here for long. We can't go any further than what we have now," I give her a jaded look, "Yeah Lana I know."

She shrugs, "Just saying."

I stare at her a moment and laugh a bit, "Yes. You tend to have a lot to say about my love life."

She folds the last piece of clothing and turns to face me placing a hand on my shoulder she smiles at me, "I'm simply watching your back." She raises her hands defensively, "That's all."

"So I've heard," I nod smiling back.

"Seriously Ines. I care for you."

"I know Lana and thank you for that."

She leans forward wrapping an arm around my shoulders giving a short tight hug, "Okay, okay," she says, "Now hurry up and get to bed. You look exhausted."

"Alright." I walk her out the door, "Night Lana."

"Goodnight." She say before shutting the door.

I head to the bathroom and let the tub fill with warm water and lavender before slipping in.

Immediately my body relaxes as soon as my skin hits the water.

I let out a long sigh of relief, it's been three days since Jerias and Ronan left and everyday since I've either been hanging out with Danto or Arie. And it's been terribly fun every single day but I haven't had enough time to be alone. Or even go to the library for that matter. Everyday I would come home so tired, as soon as I sat on my bed I'd fall asleep. Since Arie was hanging with other friends tonight I was home alone this time and had enough energy to set up a bath and just relax. Relax and finally be alone...

I shut my eyes and sink into the tub.
Several moments later my eyes shoot open as I hear my phone ring over in my room.

Not wanting to talk to anyone right now, I let the phone ring for a short time that seemed like eternity. It made me remember how annoying noises could be.

When it stops I shut my eyes once again sighing.

Then my phone goes off. Again.

"Are you fucking kidding me!" I yell as I pull myself out the tub and stomp to my room my naked body dripping wet.

I grab my phone angrily and answer it.
"Hello!" I say not too kindly. I wait an unreasonable amount of time for the person on the other line to answer before yelling, "Hello? Arie is that you?" I ask. "I told you not to call. We can talk tomorrow. This is peace and quiet time for me right now."

"It isn't Arie but I can go if it bothers you so much."

I stare wide eyed into the air with my mouth slightly gaping.

"Hello?"

"Jerias?" I say much calmer, "I didn't know- I didn't mean to-"

I stop talking as I hear the soft sound of his laugh through the phone,"It's fine." He says, "If I had known this was peace and quiet time for you I wouldn't have called."

"No not you," I say quickly, "I just... I thought you were Arie." I sigh and head back to the bathtub, "Arie's been having me go out all night these past few days and so I've just been tired lately."

"Okay," he sighs, "You should sleep during the day then."

"I can't." I pause, "I'm also busy then."

"Busy?" His voice heightens as he says the word, "With what?"

"You know?..." I don't want to tell him about Danto yet, "Stuff."

"Stuff?" I hear the smile in his voice, "Stuff like that journalist, or stuff like stuff?"

I don't answer him and simply chew on my bottom lip as I draw my knees to my chest. He doesn't say anything either so eventually I speak up.

"How did you know?"

"Arie and Ronan talk about things you know..."

"Ah... right." I say lowly.

"So you like him?" He ask.

I shut my eyes, "I don't." I say, "And I don't want to talk about him," I add quietly, "How've you been?" The other line remains silent for a moment and I wonder if he's mad.

"I've been okay." he eventually says, "Tired is all. Lots of meetings and talking."

"You've been bored." I say.

"Perhaps."

"You miss me."

"..." He let's out a short laugh, "No."

"Yes you do." I smile even though he can't see it.

"...I do." He tells me and I feel my stomach tingle and float.

"I miss you too," the words fall out of me without a second thought.

"...So tell me Ms. Archer. What are you doing for your peace and quiet time? Are you in the library?"

I giggle a bit then blush as I remember where I am, "No."

"No?"

"No."

"What else could you possibly be doing?" I hear him yawn, then he adds jokingly, "That library is nearly your sanctuary."

"I..." I hesitate to say it but I find myself excited for his reaction as if I'd have the upper hand for the moment, "I'm in the bathroom."

He didn't answer me but I feel I can almost hear him smile.

I should totally ruin the mood and say, "Yeah I'm taking a shit." Holding back laughter I instead tell the truth, "I decided a warm bath could relax me so... I'm taking a warm bath... right now."

"Maybe I should call you later," now I hear the laugh.

"There's no point. We've been talking with me here the whole time anyways."

"With you naked?" He ask.

"And wet," I whisper.

"...Ines," now there's a warning tone.

"And what are you doing?" I ask.

"Lying down." He says tentatively.

"Are you naked?"

"Do you want me to be," his voice lowers and I recognize the slow needy build in me.

My fingers trace a line up and down my stomach, "Well, if the occasion calls for it."

My hand rises and brushes against my chest and I moan quietly.

"Ines," Jerias's voice is low, deep and soft, I can nearly feel the vibration of it. Goosebumps rise over my skin as I shut my eyes and imagine his lips are what's tracing lines over my body.

"What are you doing right now?" He ask me.

"What do you want me to do?" I ask.

It was silent for a moment then I hear a long sigh come from him and I run my hands over my thighs.

He breaths in and out heavily a moment, "Ines," he says, "You... you leave me in the most undeniable need." The words come out like a soft moan and I imagine his body above me. His fingers pressing into my most sensitive area, his lips against my ear, and that soft gentle moan escaping them. Sending me right onto the verge of losing control.

"So just take me..." my hand slides back down my body and I whimper a bit too loudly and I almost say sorry to him for it.

"Sexual tension," his voice is raw and nearly a growl, "Doesn't make my thirst for you any easier. Only even more unfathomable. Two days may seem rather short to you but by then I will have lost control."

I don't answer and wait patiently for the warning he's about to give me.

"Keep teasing Ines and I just might make you scared of me."

"I'm already scared of you..." I say nonchalantly.

"Are you really?"

"Yes." I hold onto the edge of the tub as I sink deeper into the cooling water, "But you excite me."

He doesn't answer again but I hear him sigh and groan and I bite my bottom lip. I wish I could see him right now.

"Ines are you aware of what it is that's going to happen to you?" The honey like voice seeps out onto my skin covering me in desire and warmth.

"No. Not entirely. But I can see that Ronan was right..."

"You knew he was."

"So did you."

His voice has a dark undertone when he speaks now, "Are you anticipating it?"

"I miss you," I say, "I want to see you. I want to feel you. Always." There's a firmness in my voice although I speak softly, "When it's comes to you Jerias. I'm always anticipating it."

No matter what I do. Or whom I speak to, you will never belong to me... But I will always belong to you.

I'm your Amaranthine. I am eternally yours.

I dip my finger in and out of the water as we both remain silent. Making waves to entertain myself for the time being, because who knows for how long Jerias will remain so quiet.

"As am I." He says suddenly. And for some reason the words bring me a doleful kind of happiness. An emotion that makes me want to both cry and smile.

"It's a strange thing isn't it?" Jerias adds.

I shake my head, "Is it really?"

Another moment of tranquility. Another ignoring of my question.
Then, "You should get some sleep."

"Okay."

"Okay."

"Night Jerias."

"Goodnight Ines. I'll see you Friday."

"Okay... bye then."

I pull the phone away from my ear and hang up. I place it on the ground near me.

Holding my breath I slide down all the way in the water. My knees sticking up in the air and my head buried underneath. An attempt to drown out the overwhelming emotions of pain, sadness, happiness, desire and maybe even love.

Word Count: 3537

*I'm gunna start doing word count on my chapters aright.
Okay guys here chapter 14!! Sorry again for the slow update. Hope you like the chapter. And as a writer I want to make sure that I'm keeping my readers happy so if there's anything that you feel needs improvement or change. Be sure to let me know in the comments section. Hope you guys are having a nice weekend!!*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9M 517K 50
#01 in vampire [10.07.2017] #01 in fantasyfiction [14.03.2021] #2 in Prestige awards #03 in thriller [28.05.2018] #02 in romance [04.10.2018] I...
2.7K 91 60
"I will always find you. No matter where, no matter how far. I will. Always. Find. You." He snarled at me, so close I could feel his breath hitting m...
33 6 50
I've never wanted this life for myself-this life filled with perils and evil. It's like a dream I can never escape from-a dream which I'm forever stu...
422K 6.6K 27
"I was taken into a room that one would use to entertain guests in. It was a massive dining hall draped in red curtains and dazzling black marble flo...