Bad Boy Rumors | complete

By DidTheyFallInLove

"I heard he got shot and died" "No, I heard he shot someone and went to prison" "So not true, I heard he got... More

Welcome Readers!
Bad Boy Rumors
1. The Halls
2. The Accident
3. The Rumor
4. The Fight
5. The Talk
7. The Hill
8. The Green Monster
9. The Game
10. The Party
11. The Drunk
12. The Kiss
13. The Rejection
14. The Calm
15. The Storm
16. The Truth
17. The Confession
18. The Hideout
19. The Gang
20. The Table
21. The Date
22. The Past
23. The Case
Epilogue
Playlist | Bad Boy Rumors
Cast | Bad Boy Rumors
COVER CONTEST!!!!

6. The Payback

72K 1.7K 537
By DidTheyFallInLove

Hey guys! The remaining 19 chapters have been moved to Dreame and will be put under their Pay-to-Read Program soon. As of now the story is free to read on there if you'd like to continue! I understand not everyone wants to pay to read my book but if you are interested, I'd love and appreciate the support. I want to thank everyone for reading and loving Bad Boy Rumors as much as I do, it means the world to me.

You can go onto Dreame.com or download the app to continue reading Bad Boy Rumors.

On that not I will begin uploading my newest work here onto Wattpad starting July 18th which will be free to read for everyone!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 59.5K 40
He needs a scholarship. She's... well, she's just being nice. To him, she's just another nerd. To her, he's just a washed up jock. But when he finds...
95.1K 3K 44
Aaron has everything. He even knows other people that do. But he notices one girl out of every other girl that is different. She looks like she has e...
1.4M 42.7K 70
Highest Ranking: #3 fiction "What were you going to say to her?" He looks down at me. "That we're not in love." I say in a duh tone. He smiles and l...
4.9K 180 66
Seventeen-year-old Rylee Evans just moved back to her hometown of Charlottesville, VA, with her dad and sister after being gone for three years. She'...