Chat Noir x Reader

By XxmatchaxX

A lot of things have happened to you and your mum; she decides it's time to leave the past behind and start o... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
IMPORTANT INFO ON STORY
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
So I've been thinking....
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 1/2
Chapter 19 pt 2/2
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 pt 1
Chapter 22 pt 2
Chapter 23 pt 1
Chapter 23 pt 2/2
What to do
Chapter 25 2/2
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 1/2
Chapter 27 2/2
Surprise...?
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 24 1/2

20.4K 830 1.1K
By XxmatchaxX

I groaned under the covers of my bed. The alarm was blaring and my head was pounding. It was not a good combination. A few seconds after I had awoken from my not so peaceful slumber I began noticing how hot it was, swiftly I kicked off my covers. Unfortunately the hot stuffy feeling didn't go away.

I felt so uncomfortable, my skin was sticky and sweaty, my head throbbed, my nose felt stuffy, it was not a good feeling.

Whining I pushed the hair out of my face and looked at my alarm clock, 9:00. My heart skipped a beat, school had already started.

"I feel like crap" I shouted at no one in particular.

It doesn't take a genuis to guess that we're sick af

Looks like no school for me

I got up from my bed and stretched. I was home alone so I'd have to take care of myself.

I quickly peeled off my sweaty clothing and hopped into the shower.

I felt refreshed when I was done but sadly the shower could not cure my headache, stuffy nose, or fatigue.

Quickly I threw on my undergarments and selected my comfiest pair of shorts and tshirt. Knowing it would become a major problem if I didn't attend to it now, I brushed my hair and towel dried it before throwing it into a messy bun.

"Ughhhhhhh" I groaned loudly and began making my bed, for some reason laying down on a neatly made bed felt nice when I was sick.

I turned and walked slowly downstairs to the kitchen. Opening the fridge I saw we had f/f (favorite fruit)

"Fuck yea bitch" I muttered serving some on a plate before eating. After I had something in my stomach I grabbed some water and opened the medicine cabinet pulling out an Advil swiftly before popping it into my mouth and downing it with water.

Suddenly I remembered mum saying she would get home late yesterday, when I got home last night I hadn't checked if she was home or if she was alright. Almost choking on the water I look around the kitchen to see if mum had left a note anywhere since I hadn't seen her this morning either. I walked around and luckily I found a sticky note on the front door. My shoulders relaxed as I took of the sticky note and read the note as  I fanned myself.

"Good Morning love, I'm sorry I got home so late the meeting lasted longer then I thought and the traffic was terrible. Everything went well so don't worry. Love you, have a good day at school :)
   ~ love mum"

I was glad mum was ok and that everything went well, after reading the note I soon realized the cooling effect of the shower I had just taken had seemed to wear off so I opened the freezer and stuck my head in.

This feels great

Yesssss

Opening my eyes i saw a tub of my favorite ice cream/sherbet , my spirits lifted a tad bit as I served myself some in a bowl, grabbed a spoon, and shut the freezer.

Taking my rather unhealthy snack up to my room the events from last night consumed my thoughts. Entering my room I shut the door quietly and walked over to my bay window.

I opened up the window letting the breeze enter my room, curling up on the cushioned bench-like thing under it I began eating my snack and continued thinking about all that had happened last night.

My thoughts centered around Chat then unfortunately I remembered Nathanaël and how eventually we would have to discuss what happened as well as let the others know.

Oh lord let's not think about that

Stress, stress, stress

Ughhhh, what will the others say?

They'll have another reason to pity us

I grumbled at the thought and shoved another spoonful of ice cream in my mouth.

Drowsiness washed over me as I leaned my head on the window and shut my eyes enjoying the cool breeze.

I welcomed sleep and let myself drift into dreamland.

*time skip*
Mmmmmmm

Why am I awake..?

I groaned as my eyes fluttered open,
I gasped as I felt myself being carried causing the person to carry me to get startled and eventually dropping me.

"Mon Dieu! Chéri I am so sorry!" The person said dropping to their knees.

Chat, it's chat

How the hell....

Did he get in

I groaned, the side of my ass would surely bruise as well as my arm. Luckily I had talked on my side in the position I was when I fell asleep so my head didn't take a hit, instead it was cautioned by my arm.

"Are you alright, oh my god I apologize you startled me I thought you were asleep-"

"I'm fine," I managed out sleepily cutting of Chat from his rant and sitting up.

"Your not fine," he huffed "I was stupid enough to dropped you. Tell me what hurts." He said picking me up once more and placing me on my bed carefully. I scooted back and leaned back on my pillows crossing my legs.

"Mon chéri your face is red are you alright?" He questioned

"I may or may not besomewhatquitepossiblysick." I mumbled the last bit not wanting him to feel bad.

I placed a hand on my forehead, my fever was back and so was my headache. The pounding in my head began once more, I winced. Me being dropped did not help my case.

"Your sick..." he said guiltily, "I'm sorry y/n."

"I'm fine," I winced

Chat's expression changed he look deep in thought yet angry and frustrated. He closed his eyes and ran a hand through his hair.  "I remember now," he said slowly a wistful smile graced his face. "Don't worry y/n, my mother used to take care of me when I was a kid. I know exactly what to do."

I smiled faintly and nodded "ok"

If this had happened at any other moment in time I would be freaking the fuck out to be honest. But since everything that happened last night I trust him, we had seen each other  at a very low moment and now we found a new found friendship and trust in eachother.

Chat began going in and out of my room bringing a few things with him aswell.

Finally he came into my room one last time and brought all his materials with him and placed them on my nightstand.

I closed my eyes and sighed contently as he placed a cool wet rag on my forehead. "Do you have a headache?" He asked softly.

"I took an Advil for it."

"Drink this," a straw was put to my lips, I opened my eyes and took the cup gratefully. Sipping the contents inside I was relieved to find it was far from foul tasting. I sensed a hint of mint in the ice water but it had something else I couldn't quite distinguish. "My mother used to make ice water with mint and aloe.

"Thanks," I smiled.

"You need to rest y/n," he said soothingly.

"Ok," I nodded curling up on my bed and closing my eyes.

And then he did something that caught me off guard,

He sang

He sang me a lullaby

"Lullaby, and good night, in the skies stars are bright.
May the moon's silvery beams bring you sweet dreams.
Close your eyes now and rest, may these hours be blessed.
'Til the sky's bright with dawn, when you wake with a yawn.

Lullaby, and good night, you are mother's delight.
I'll protect you from harm, and you'll wake in my arms.

Sleepyhead, close your eyes, for I'm right beside you.
Guardian angels are near, so sleep without fear.
Lullaby, and good night, with roses bedight.
Lilies o'er head, lay thee down in thy bed."

And with that I was out like a light.

~~~~
Hi guys, it's me I'm not dead woo

Well here's the next chappie, this is where it all begins :)

Guys I'm so sorry this took so long so much has been happening.

STRESS

So so so much stress but things could be worse

I got sick and I sound like a dying goose right now which sucks because I have to do a speech on Tuesday that the whole school will see. Yep wow that's going to happen and I haven't even practiced yet HELP.

A lot of other stuff has been happening too but oh well

Moving on to more important stuff HOW HAVE YOU ALL BEEN?!?!

I missed you guys what did I miss?

Thank you for all the support with my Jack Frost X reader idea it means a lot.

ALSO check out these awesome covers made by @TurtleWarrior03 and @actualtrashperson

Thank you so much to both of you they are fantastic

Love you my little marshmallows :)

Bye <3 ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

994 49 11
After a new hawkmoth has taken over Paris , Marinette struggles handling her position as guardian alone . Adrien struggles with the trauma left behin...
215K 5K 33
Adrien is frustrated by the dating rumors going around. People are assuming that he is playing with Chloe and Marinette, when Ladybug is the one he t...
345 27 24
An Adrienette fanfiction. Welcome to a decent story that was created out of boredom but turned into an obsession. In this story there'll be sad, happ...
2.1K 75 22
After Marinette loses someone close to her, she decides to go after Chat Noir's Miraculous and combine it with her own. Together, the Miraculous gran...