The Bad Boys Girl

By kelseylynnevitts

I hear footsteps close behind me and the door pushes open meaning he followed me in here. "I hate you!" I ye... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 12

3.4K 88 3
By kelseylynnevitts

A week. It's been a week since I have spoken to Ace. Everytime he tried to come up to me in the hallways, I'd just look at him and turn the opposite direction. I wanted to talk to him, so badly that is. But I couldn't. If Rebecca told the whole school about my dad I don't know what I would do anymore, and Ace wouldn't want to hang out with me anymore so either way I'd lose him and might as well get the hard part over with and avoiding him now then losing him, and having the whole school know my dad is a sphyco.

My mom told me that my dad kept trying to get in contact with her, and she just kept ignoring his calls. She tried blocking his number, but somehow still figured a way to call her and bother her.

Walking over to the bay window that was a couple of feet away from my bed, I sit onto the soft cushion pulling my knees up to my chest and holding my legs. The bright sun shines onto my face and I just stare out at the field that belongs to the neighbors that's located at the back of my house.

I hear my phone ding and I let my feet drop to the floor going over to my nightstand, grabbing my phone unlocking it and reading the message.

Why did you stand me up last night?

-Justin

Crap.

Shit.

Freak.

I had totally forgotten about the date last night. After I had told Ace to leave, me and Nina were talking for a while and we just fell asleep without even knowing it.

Me and Nina had a great talk, I love the moment when your friends stay over that you just have all these deep conversations and you can just tell them anything.

Although the idea of telling her about my father never came to thought.

I didn't know what to say to Justin so I just shut off my phone, not responding to the text message.

I hear soft sounds of footsteps coming up the steps and in the hallway towards my room.

The doorknob begins to turn and it finally opens.

"Hey Maddie!" The person squeals opening the door even more so that I can see who they are.

"Violet!" I squeal at the fact she's home from college today.

I throw my phone on the bed running up and giving her a big hug. I haven't seen Violet in months, she knows nothing about the drama going on with the boys in my school and boy do I have lots to tell her.

"I was thinking we could go grab some breakfast?" She asks and I smile.

"That'd be great! I have so much to tell you." I sigh walking over to my closet throwing a pink laced top on my bed along with a pair of skinny jeans.

"Same, Ill be downstairs, come down when your ready and we can go." I send a nod her way and she exits my room.

I pull on the skinny jeans and pink top, going over to the mirror trying to decide what I wanted to do with my hair.

Pulling it into a high ponytail, I examine it with the outfit I was wearing them decide to take it down and go with a side braid instead.

Finally I put some mascara and foundation on and go over putting on my Jack Rogers.

Skipping out of my room and down the steps I find Violet in the kitchen waiting.

"I'm ready."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

We walk into the tiny breakfast diner that was down the road from the house, and the scent bacon, eggs, and sausage fills my nose and I instantly feel my mouth start to water. I haven't had a good breakfast in a while, so this will be good.

Me and Violet walk through as a lady takes us to show us our seats, dropping off a menu and taking out a pen and pad of paper to write down our drinks.

"I'll have water." I say quietly looking through the menu.

"I'll have orange juice, no pulp." Violet says and then we both order the food we want to eat. The waitress nods her head walking towards the kitchen and Violet looks at me smiling.

"So how's school going? I haven't see you in so long. Have you met any cute guys?" She asks and a small blush rises in my cheeks and she squeals.

"Oh my gosh! You have tell me all about him!"

I begin telling her about Ace, and how he acts around me when he has a girlfriend. I tell her the part where he stayed at our house for the weekend and how things got kinda romantic at some points but then when I woke up the next day he was a jerk all over again like the special little moment never happened. I never understood that part, but I guess it is best for the both of us if we only stayed friends anyways, and now at this point, stayed strangers.

"Dang this guy is confusing, but you can definately tell he is into you." She smiles widely and I blush.

"I don't know, he has a girlfriend and she's rude she's threatening me and now I can't hang around him anymore." I frown.

"What's she saying?" She asks and the lady comes back with our food, placing the plates infront of us as we begin to eat.

I sigh continuing my story. "I heard about dad." I say and Violet looks up at her plate stunned.

"But mom said-"

"I know, mom wanted to keep it from me but he showed up at the house last week trying to see me, and mom had to text me to tell me not to come home till he was gone." Violet frowns and places her hand on mine.

"I wish he wasn't like that."

"Don't we all." I respond putting a piece of bacon in my mouth.

"Rebecca is threatening me with telling the whole school about my dad, unless I stay away from Ace." I add rolling my eyes.

"How does she know about our dad?" Violet asks confused and I shrugged.

"No idea, that's what I need to find out." I say resting my hands on my forehead.

"I'm sorry, I hope everything works out." She gives me a reassuring smile.

We pay the bill, leaving the dirty dishes on the table and getting up walking towards the door. The door makes a little ringing noise telling us someone else has walked through the door.

I look that way and see a very familiar face. A blonde haired, blue eyes familiar face to be exact. What was Ace doing here?

Ace walked in, with a couple of his guy friends and I instantly felt nervous and annoyed. Why did they have to be here? Why today?

Aces eyes looked around and immediately met mine. I froze looking back at him with wide eyes. He begins to make his way over to me and I turn around to walk the other way.

"Maddie!" I hear my name being called and feel a large hand pull on my wrist. I turn my head and see Ace standing right in front of me. I look around to make sure no one is watching and yank my hand out of his.

"What Ace?" I say a bit too harshly, biting my lip and I see a look of hurt in his eyes.

"Can we please talk?" He asks. I look around again trying to find out if anyone from school that I know is here other then Aces friends.

"I can't." I say trying not to show that I'm sad and hurt as much as he is.

"Why?"

"I just can't." I say louder.

"Did Rebecca say something to you, because if she did you need to tell me what." I look at him thinking about whether I should tell him or not.

"Ace-"

"Did she?" He asks again meaning what he said about me having to tell him.

"Maddie?" I turn around to see Violet waiting on me by the door.

"I have to go." I say turning around leaving Ace standing there. I walk out of the diner with Violet walking to her car and getting in the passenger side.

"Thanks." I sigh and she nods pulling out of the parking lot.

"Was that Ace?" She asks. I nod looking at the road we were driving on.

"He's cute." She says and we both laugh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 142K 74
The person who like to listen only when he himself is speaking is listening her all non sense talk. The person who find satisfaction while seeing peo...
256K 22.3K 15
MY Creditor Side Story ပါ။ Parallel Universe သဘောမျိုးပြန်ပြီး Creation လုပ်ထားတာမို့ main story နဲ့ မသက်ဆိုင်ပဲ အရင် character ကို ရသအသစ် တစ်မျိုးနဲ...
438K 48.9K 22
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
2.9M 242K 97
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...