NaLu: The Story Of Us

By bLaCk_glaSs

Bad boy Natsu Dragneel finds a green haired runaway who isn't what you think she is at first sight. What happ... More

Disclaimer
Prologue
▷▶Chapter 1◀◁
▷▶Chapter 2◀◁
▷▶Chapter 4◀◁
▷▶Chapter 5◀◁
▷▶Chapter 6◀◁
▷▶Chapter 7◀◁
▷▶Chapter 8◀◁
▷▶Chapter 10◀◁
▷▶Chapter 11◀◁
▷▶Chapter 12◀◁
Minna Gomene
▷▶Chapter 13◀◁
▷▶Chapter 14◀◁
▷▶Chapter 15◀◁
▷▶Chapter 16◀◁
▷▶Chapter 17◀◁
▷▶Chapter 19◀◁
▷▶Chapter 20◀◁
▷▶Chapter 21◀◁
▷▶Chapter 22◀◁
▷▶Chapter 23◀◁
▷▶Chapter 24◀◁
▷▶Chapter 28◀◁
▷▶Chapter 29◀◁
▷▶Chapter 30◀◁
▷▶Chapter 31◀◁
▷▶Chapter 32◀◁
▷▶Chapter 33◀◁
▷▶Chapter 34◀◁
▷▶Chapter 35◀◁
▷▶Chapter 36◀◁
▷▶Chapter 37◀◁
▷▶Chapter 38◀◁
▷▶Chapter 39◀◁
▷▶Chapter 40◀◁
▷▶Chapter 41◀◁
▷▶Chapter 43◀◁
▷▶Chapter 44◀◁
▷▶Chapter 45◀◁
▷▶Chapter 46◀◁
▷▶Chapter 47◀◁
▷▶Chapter 48◀◁
▷▶Chapter 50◀◁
▷▶Chapter 51◀◁
▷▶Chapter 52◀◁
▷▶Chapter 53◀◁
◈Sequel◈
◈Sequel out◈
-clearing confusion-
-once again clearing confusion-

▷▶Chapter 49◀◁

165 5 0
By bLaCk_glaSs

~Lucy's P. O. V. ~

I woke up in a tangled mess. For some reason Erza was hugging me like some bolster, Levy was draped over me, and Cana was back to back with Juvia. They were both on top of Levy.

[Last night's sleeping position]

Juvia|Cana|Erza|Me|Levy|Mira

[Now]

A pile of bodies.
First tier: Erza, me
Second tier: Levy
Third tier: Cana, Juvia

Hold it, Mira?

I walked out of bed, washed up and brushed my teeth (and hair. I looked like the one person you wouldn't want to come across at night), then went to look for Mira. I found her in the living room, in the kitchen, preparing breakfast.

On closer inspection, she was letting the food cook in the pan and was busy texting and giggling. I peeked over her shoulder and flushed immediately;

(A/N: Now I'm gonna provide a view of Mira's phone. I suck at this so...forgive me)

Hopeless jackasses in love
Gajeel, Gray, Jellal, Natsu, You

Natsu: I'm still awake. Can't sleep. 3:00am

Gray: Your problem, shithead. 3:01am

Gajeel: You two asses need your girlfriend? 3:05am

Natsu: Shut it iron shavings. 3:06am

Gray: You need Levy ya psycho 3:06am

Jellal: Geez guys stop loading up my phone. 3:07am

Mira: If you don't shut up right now you won't get the picture I promised you. 3:07am

Natsu: Sorry Mira 3:08am

Gray: Sorry 3:08am

Gajeel: I'll shut up now 3:08am

Jellal: Told ya. 3:08am

Mira: *You sent a picture* 6:30am

My eyes widened at the picture. I snatched the phone from her and looked at it. It was all of us sleeping peacefully last night....

.....and all of us in the morning. We were all looking pretty....well....we wore shirts and shorts and looked very normal and decent. Pretty, even.

In the morning, we were in the dogpile. Cana, for once, looked gentle. Juvia looked pretty vulnerable. Erza was hugging me yet still managed to look stern and regal. Tough. Levy was like this adorable little doll, and me....

I groaned. I was drooling a little, a habit. I was curled up like some weird foetus and was sucking my thumb a little. I looked susceptible and worst of all, my shirt was pulled up so my stomach was revealed and my shorts were loose so my panties could be seen.

Mira's phone buzzed.

I scrolled down

You have eight new messages.

Natsu: ... 6:37am

Jellal: ... 6:37am

Gajeel: ... 6:37am

Gray: ... 6:37am

Gray: Holy shit Juvia's adorable. And my sis looks....MIRA PULL HER SHIRT DOWN. PULL HER PANTS UP. 6:38am

Jellal: Whoa...I didn't know Erza liked hugging stuff when she sleeps...kinda....cute.... 6:39am

Natsu: Pull Luce's shirt up more and her pants down more please. She looks adorable sucking her thumb....holy shit 6:39am

Gajeel: Levy's like this little doll. Still a shrimp while sleeping. My Shrimp. 6:40am

I laughed at what every guy said except for Natsu. Then I glared at Mira. She smiled back at me. I sighed and decided to use it to my advantage. I screenshot the convo starting from where I read, then sent it to the girls group chat.

"Did you have to do that Mira." I muttered, blushing like crazy.

"You know you want to thank me, Lucy." Mira beamed. I shuddered a little, then I shuffled out.

Then it hit me.

"OH MY GOD THE WINTER DANCE IS TODAY!!!!!" I screeched.

I ran out of the kitchen and into Erza's room. "PEOPLE WAKE UP WAKE THE SHIT UP THE WINTER DANCE IS TODAY WAKE UPPPPPPPP" I shouted and bounced on the bed.

"Shut up." Levy murmured.

I sighed. I shouted again:

"OH MY GOD...JELLAL? GAJEEL? GRAY? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE? I SEE YOU BROUGHT BOOZE!"

Their eyes shot open.

Juvia shot up, stammering Gray's name, Erza sat up, blushed, and ran out of the room without even noticing that Jellal wasn't there. Levy shot up, too, and started twiddling her thumbs. Cana removed herself from the pile and shouted "BOOZE!"

Then silence.

All heads turned to glare at me.

"Just kidding." I laughed. They screamed and tackled me. Erza reappeared and stared down at me with that scary aura of hers. I gulped. Eep.

-time skip, the girls calmed down and washed up before coming down for breakfast-

"Check your phones, ladies." I said, slicing the pancake into a neat half. They checked their messages. Then all of their faces looked like we had a ketchup war.

Juvia: "Ho...."
Levy: "...ly..."
Erza: "....shit."

They quickly set their phones aside and pretended nothing happened. I giggled a little. The boys reaction were so aww that they were completely tamed by it. Mira smiled her usual, cheerful smile and asked if anyone wanted more pancakes.

No one answered her.

I took out my phone and texted Natsu:

To: Natsu

So, what's for the day, Master?

I switched it off, but it buzzed again a second later.

To: Luce

Nah, go spend a girls day with your friends. You can be my slave at the dance and tomorrow. See ya at 7pm; Mira insisted that we don't pick you guys up.

I texted back immediately:

To: Natsu

Roger.

I switched my phone back off and finished the last of the pancakes before leaving the plates in the sink and lounging on the couch. Wait. 7pm?

Nah, probably typo error.

"So, what's up today?" I asked. Levy shrugged. "Juvia doesn't know." Juvia bubbled into her water. "Don't know." Cana shrugged. "Mira's planning." Erza answered, slicing a piece off of the huge round pancake and shoving it into her mouth. I glanced at Mira who was happily topping up their drinks.

"We're going on a trip of rejuvenation. All of us." Mira cheered.

"Elaboration, please." I answered.

"Spa that includes massage, onsen, then facial, skin (body) and hair treatment, mani and pedi..." She continued. We all sighed in pleasure at this.

"Our first appointment is at 8:00am." She smiled even more.

Everyone froze.

"ITS 7:50 NOW MIRA." I shouted. "Oh dear, we're going to be late." She didn't seem fazed at all.

We all groaned.

-timeskip, 8:05am-

"I'm really sorry." Erza explained. "It's okay. Come on in." The lady at the counter led us into the rooms and.....

......it began.

The most relaxing experience I have ever had.

(A/N: Can't elaborate much because I've never been to any of it before...sorry)

By the time the spa was over, I felt like I had been reborn. My body felt a lot more relaxed, I felt less likely to snap at someone. All of us, even Erza and Cana, were gentle and ladylike for once. After the massage, we didn't feel as much ache in our body, and the onsen just improved all of our moods. We haven't even gone through the others yet and already I felt restored.

"Mira, this is the first time I love your plans." said Erza. Levy nodded. Mira looked delighted. "Oh you'll enjoy more to come." She said. "Juvia can't wait." Juvia clapped her hands. "Let's go then, our appointment for hair treatment is at 10:10am." Mira piped up. "Please tell me it's nearby, we only have five minutes." muttered Cana.

"Well of course. This is a famous place, filled with high-end beauty treatments. Let's go!" Mira said excitedly before floating away to the hair salon. We looked and each other and laughed. Typical cheerful and relaxed Mira.

-time skip, the girls have left the hair salon and are checking themselves out in the bathroom-

~Juvia's P. O. V. ~

Juvia's hair looks so soft and silky and it glows....Gray-sama is going to love it! "Juvia, your hair is like the ocean." Erza said, coming up to Juvia and touching Juvia's hair. Juvia imagined Gray-sama doing the same~

"Arigato, Erza-san. Erza-san's hair looks like a scarlet rose petal." Juvia said.

"Waaaaaaa Lu-chan....minna, miroyo! (Translation: everyone, see!) Lu-chan's hair reminds you of spun gold. And feels like it tooooo" Levy played with Lucy's hair.

Everyone spent a few minutes enjoying the new silkiness and softness and renewed colour of their hair. Their hair's colour was brighter and more vibrant than usual, if that was even possible.

"Yosh, minna! Let's go for facial~" Mira led everyone all out. "What time is the appointment?" Cana asked, braving herself for the fact that they were going to be late.

"11:40pm♡" Mira winked.

Everyone heaved a sigh of relief. "Lunch first. Ikimashou!" Mira skipped out, everyone trailing after her.

~Cana's P. O. V. ~

Gee this place sucks. There isn't any booze. The fact that some of the dishes had cold wine in it helped a little but.....gahhhh.

"Mira, it's 11:35pm now." I said offhandedly. I should have brought booze out. But I was more of in a good mood after the relaxing massage and all. "Ara." She smiled. "GOD, MIRA." We chorused, before shoving the rest of the food in our mouths, made Mira pay, and got the heck out of there.

"Finally we're on time." Lucy muttered as we entered a classy looking beauty parlor. We entered into the rooms, two people per room. Erza went with Mira, Lucy went with Juvia, and I went with Levy. Since it included the neck, we removed our tops and wore this weird strapless top that had been prepared for us before lying down. The beauticians expertly bundled up our hair in a towel and the facial began.

They put liquid after liquid on our faces after tending to our almost non existent pimples. From cleansers to creams to gels to wash. I was close to sleeping, but the gentle and cold sensation of hands rubbing the facial products on my face. The whole experience was making me fidget for how relaxing it was, but I managed to not hop out all of a sudden.

~Lucy's P. O. V. ~

After an hour and a half of trying not to sleep, the facial was finally over. It wasn't that it was a bad experience; I beg to differ. It was very unwinding. I touched my hand to my face, only to be stopped by a beautician, saying my hands had bacteria on it and it would dirty my face. But that brief moment was enough; I felt my face smooth as ice and soft as a baby's. My face felt fresh. God these are one of the times I love Mira's ideas.

We went out of the shop, complimenting each other's radiant cheeks.

"Next stop, skin treatment!" Mira chirped.

Now we were all little Miras.

"IKIMASHOU!" (Translation: Let's go!) We all punched the air and sped to the next stop.

-timeskip, Mira sprang a surprise on them and they had to go to the dentist after skin treatment-

"Remind me to always remember going out with Mira has a catch." I shuddered as we went home in the taxi. It was currently 3:30pm. We were kinda tired, but the caffeine that we gulped on the way to the taxi stand helped a lot. We reached and I paid for the taxi fare before leaving.

"Now we prepare?" I asked.

"Now we sleep." Mira smiled. We all stared at her. "Well the dance timing had been changed from 7pm to 2am. 2am is the latest, but of course you could leave earlier than that." She whooped. "No one even told us!" We protested.

"Cuz it's last minute. Didn't you guys receive the phone message? Oh yeah I told the authorities I would tell you guys personally." Mira showed us another one of her smiles.

That's Mira for ya.

So we slept.

-timeskip, 5pm-

"Wakey wakey~" a gentle voice cooed. I cracked an eye open. The room was empty.

"KYAAAAAAHH!" I screamed and scrambled up.

Okay you can't blame me. You would be freaked if you also had a random stranger staring at you at such close proximity.

Except this wasn't a random stranger, it was Erza. When did she ever learn to speak so gently....? "Lucy, you're the last to wake up. All of us are done bathing except for Levy, whos almost done. Get your ass out." She said sternly.

Yup. She never had classes on being gentle after all.

Then again I blew off the classes I had.

Wait a sec what?

LAST TO WAKE UP?

"SHIT!" I shouted and ran out. I stripped quick as lightning and hopped into the bath just as Levy was walking out. I scrubbed my hair and conditioned it thoroughly with my favourite vanilla and strawberry hair products, and washed my body with vanilla body butter and rose sugar scrub twice, then stepped quickly with a towel around me. The girls were already in their dresses with a robe around them to prevent the hairspray and make up from staining their dresses.

"Wait. WHERE'S MY DRESS?" I shrieked.

This chapter was kinda like a filler chapter, telling you guys what the girls were doing before the Winter Dance to prepare themselves...sorry if it was boring. The next chapter will include the Winter Dance and what the guys did before the Winter Dance.

Spoiler: Lucy's dress was already brought over with the rest of theirs by Natsu, just buried somewhere in Erza's closet.

Thanks for reading~💙💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 289 12
Natsu and Lucy are in love with each other, but fail to realize their feelings. This all changes when one of the best friends, Lucy, has a dream. The...
2.8K 35 11
Lucy is in an abusive relationship with her boyfriend Loke, but she one day escapes him and runs into a certain pink haired boy. What will happen whe...
17.7K 284 13
After Lucy doesn't go on a job with Natsu, later he finds a guy kissing her. Upset he leaves. He doesn't get why his heart hurts and goes away on a m...
216K 4.5K 34
Natsu is your typical hormonal teenage boy in high school. He's the schools bad boy and heartthrob but he's also a heartbreaker and a sex addict. But...