Cardverse Fanfic XD

By APHMoon

More

kngdm if diedminxds

kingdom of spæd

61 5 0
By APHMoon

One day, in the Spadian Kingdom of Spady Spades™, there lived many ppl, spadian plants, and spadian organisms.

"Alfrid you bloody wonker. Donut insalt my foond." Said the queen of spands who is actually a manly man.

"Arthur your food tasts blend. It so blend I cannot tast anything." Said the king of spads.

"Aiya aru. Why aru fighting aru. Das aru bad aru. Chow Fun Chow Mien is v good for you aru. Eat it aru." Said the jack of spæds.

"No. Let me kiss u!!! Dx" said Arthur.

Alfried was shocked and said oh no as arthur kisd him. They lived happy in a kingdom and they married. That's what happens in the Spadian kibgdom od Spady Spades™.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

451K 30.7K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
100K 3K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
72.7K 2.9K 24
Noah always believed her and Lando were forever, but when he ended things with her to further his racing career it left her heartbroken and alone. I...
247K 7.2K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...