TIME TRAVEL TO SAVE THEM (Har...

By ElizabethTS

The second wizarding war has ended and even though most people were celebrating, others were mourning their l... More

TIME TRAVEL TO SAVE THEM (Harry Potter)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
A/N

Chapter 1

30.5K 927 200
By ElizabethTS

Ginny POV

We were standing in front of the house. Just standing there, not knowing what to do. I looked up at the beautiful cottage. At this time it wasn't in ruins and its energy was not dark and miserable, but welcoming. 

"Well we better go and introduce ourselves, don't you think?" Hermione said confidently, but I could hear she was nervous. I slowly nodded my head. We started walking towards the small gate, but as we opened it, an extremely odd sensation took over my body and made me extremely dizzy. Then the figure showed up and the figure looked like...

"Who are you?" he asked, disarming us and as he did the spell wore off.

"Well... hello. I'm Hermione Granger and this is Ginny Weasley." Hermione said bravely. But this scarless Harry figure did not seem satisfied with our introduction and was still pointing his wand at us.

"And how can I believe you?" he asked, "I know the Weasleys well, and I don't remember any Ginny's."

"Well that's because Molly is still pregnant with me.'' I blurted out and Hermione looked at me glaring and James' face was utterly perplexed.

"Hands up!" the man shouted and we obeyed. Now I understand, why everybody said that Harry looked exactly like James... except for his eyes. James had hazel eyes. 

"I would very much like you to know that I will not tolerate joking," James continued, "you should consider yourselves lucky that you're not stunned already."

"James dear" we heard a female voice James looked up and took a step closer to us.

"If you lay a finger on Lily or Harry, you'll be sorry" he whispered with his wand still pointed at our faces, "Lily get back inside!"

"We won't we promise" I whispered. James heard me, but didn't seem to be convinced at all. It was war. Nobody can be trusted. 

"Didn't you hear me?" he asked as Lily came out of the house, with a baby in her hands. Harry.

"James, who is this?" she asked, pointing at me and Hermione and completely ignoring James' order.

"I don't know. They were just trying to explain, why Molly is pregnant with her" he pointed his wand at me. Lily narrowed her eyes.

"Okay, then why don't you explain it to me as well?" she said slowly. And after that there was silence, painful silence that seemed to go on forever. How were we supposed to explain ourselves? I really do not think Hermione thought that one through.

"We are from the future." Hermione said slowly, probably also realizing that her plan was not very good.

"And give us a reason to believe you?" Lily said. I noticed that her voice wasn't angry or scared it was intrigued and calm, mind you we were disarmed at the time so there really wasn't much to be scarred of.

"Ask us something," I said hoping it would be easy questions, but at the same time not knowing what they could possibly ask us to prove who we are.

"No, I have better idea" Hermione said, holding up her galleon, "let's just call Harry"

"But Hermione, he doesn't know we are here" I said worried. Harry might get upset. No, Harry would get upset. He would go bonkers.

"Yes, but he knows much more about them," Hermione argued.

"Doesn't he tell you like everything?" I 'asked'.

"Well no as a matter of fact," Hermione said a tiny bit annoyed, "for example he saw Snapes worst memory in his fifth year and me and Ron saw it in our last."

"But in the end you still got to see it" I argued.

"Hey, you do know we are still here, right?" James asked, I looked at him and I think I could detect a little sparkle of amusement in his eyes, "and why not hear about that horrible memory Snape has. I think I know which one it is. It changed our lives. Didn't it Lily?"

"Shut up" Lily said rolling her eyes, "and besides they would have been at Hogwarts at the time so that wouldn't really be proof of anything."

"We aren't death eaters!" Hermione half shouted, pulling her sleeve up, I did the same thing.

"Okay, you haven't got the mark," James clapped, "ever thought of polyjuice potion?"

"Keep us for an hour, wands pointed at us and you'll see" Hermione suggested and I think she might have been a little sarcastic, but James seemed tempted to do it. Lily on the other hand wasn't.

"James, darling, wouldn't it be a lot easier if we just use veritaserum?" Lily asked and her husband looked at her.

"Lily that's a good idea, but we have two problems," James said, "firstly if they are trained at occlumency it won't really help and secondly it's bloody impossible to find it."  

"What about Dumbledore," I suggested, so they saw we completely agree with the use of veritaserum, "he will certainly see if we are resisting the potion and also he certainly has some on him."

"Yes... yes, you are right," James said surprised, "I'll just send him a patronus."

***

Dumbledore came, gave us the potion and we answered all the questions. James and Lily relaxed and surprisingly James turned into a completely different person - something Harry couldn't ever have accomplished.

***

"Prongs!!!!" We heard someone shout as Dumbledore left. I looked up and saw a young Sirius Black walking towards us. "Who the hell is that" he asked pointing his wand at us wildly.

"Sirius this is Ginny and this is Hermione and they are from the future on a mission" Lily introduced us. Sirius looked at her weirdly and looked at James who nodded.

"If you are imperioed blink three times," he said slowly.

"We are not imperioed Sirius, they are disarmed," Lily said as Sirius raised his eyebrows.

"Well I hope you don't mind me checking," he said simply and walked towards us with his wand at the ready. I looked at James who seemed to be enjoying himself quite a bit. 

Sirius ordered us to lift our arms and started searching for any weapon we might possess.

"I always said that he would make a good police dog," James laughed and held up our wands.

"Oi Padfoot!" he said in a playful voice, "fetch boy go fetch!"

Sirius looked at him as he tossed our wands towards him. I could feel Hermione flinch at the sight and I have to admit that it was not very comfortable seeing your wand levitating through the air helplessly. Sirius caught our wands and rolled his eyes at James.

"At least my existence as a dog would help somebody," he said, "what do stags do exactly? Walk around a forest, nibble on some grass, make weird noises and have fights with other stags?"

"Now that was rude," James said, "but I say better be a forest animal than to be on a leash."

And that comment made Sirius shut up. He glared at James. It was a harmless and playful glare but a glare nevertheless and James recognized his victory, which drew a little smirk on his face. Lily rolled her eyes and looked at us.

"You see what I have to deal with every day?" she said, "Come on you two, lets go inside."

So we entered their house and Lily led us to their living room. We sat down on their sofa as tea and biscuits got summoned and landed in front of us. Sirius immediately snatched a biscuit from the plate and sat down next to us. 

"So, why did you come here?" James asked.

"Well we want to..." Hermione started, but couldn't go on. She really didn't think these things out did she?

"Well you se, we wanted to come and tell you that your secret keeper wasn't the best choice and maybe you should reconsider it" I tried and got an approving nod from Hermione. James and Lily  looked at each other.

"We are performing the charm tomorrow" James mumbled as his eyes got wider. He turned around to look at a pale Sirius.

"YOU BETRAID US?!" James roared at his best friend who just stared at him, with his mouth partially open and eyes full of tears. I looked at Hermione in shock. Her expression mirrored mine.

"James I would never- you know I would never" Sirius said quietly.

"Oh and now you sound like Wormtail" James said, "Please get out of my house."

"But James-" Sirius started.

"No," James snapped, "if you were tortured they would have came to tell you to go into hiding and not to choose a different keeper Sirius."

I tried to give Hermione an 'I think it is time to interfere' look and she nodded.

"Sirius wasn't keeper," I said loudly and the room fell silent again.

"Wha-?" James managed to say after a few minutes.

"I don't understand," Sirius said, whose face was now back to normal, "Who was it if not me?"

"A last minute change," I said quietly and looked at Hermione.

"Peter," Hermione continued, "was your secret keeper."

And to our surprise this information wasn't greeted as one would have expected. James and Sirius looked at each other and in burst out laughing.

"Who would use Peter as keeper?" James asked as he was laughing.

"He would break just by looking at Voldemort" Sirius added, wiping a tear from his eye dramatically.

"And Peter working for him," James added still laughing. But as the two wizards looked at me and Hermione. They once again went silent. 

Lily spoke up: "Was it really him?"

Hello!

Welcome to my story :)

I hope that you are going to enjoy reading it!

Don't be shy to vote and comment ;)

Lizzie :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 264 50
The Marauders are enjoying their time Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Little do they know that Soviet wizards are assisting a man named T...
1.4M 62K 102
Join the Marauders for their final months at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry as they fight for their friends and family, revise for their...
1.1M 44.5K 98
❝my papa always told me that you can't trust anybody, no matter what.❞ ❝why would he say that?❞ ❝his own love betrayed their best friends and the fam...
266K 8.9K 60
After the Second Wizarding War, Harry Potter struggles to shake his past. With the help of a mysterious Time-Turner, Harry has the opportunity to tra...