Rainy Days #wattys 2016

By kako-loser

Poems I have made to show life More

My fault, Your Fault
patience
not so beautiful liar
oh great fox spirits
No more tears

I am power, I am life

9 2 0
By kako-loser

I am power, I am life
Come at me with all your might, you hit me with the first blow but I'm unbreakable.
I am power, I am life
I hit you with another blow and now you come back at me.
I am power, I am life
It's just a endless cycle of negative auras, not to be ended until life draws it's last breath and power turns into it's own weakness.
I am power, I am life
I am knocked down but not out. I am a warrior of life, you are one of power.
I am life, but you are power
You finally land the last blow and I am hanging on to my last bit of life.
I am death, you are weakness
I have lost a fight between my own demons, now I have become one as well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 301 39
Hello everyone, here I will be posting all the poems which I write. Not any particular genre, but I hope you all like it. I am not a proper poet, bu...
6.9K 352 72
She is an outcast. She finds it easier to express what she feels in the form of writing. Whether it is poems, letters or long texts. These are poems...
5.1K 1.3K 55
Poems that twine thread around the broken bits of a soul, that fling umbrella lips into beaming buckets and kind of just make you want to say, "life...
2.9K 634 68
Within this anthology lies a tapestry of verses penned by Jcena Mortiff, each intricately woven around diverse manifestations of love. These words ac...