[ ✓ ] 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐒 | 𝐛�...

By CharminglySplendid

Hi, everyone! This is one of my first works I've ever published :) One shots of the characters in Bungou Stra... More

Important Rules (Please Read)
My Lie to You (Dazai Osamu)
A Night to Remember (Dazai Osamu)
Pickup Lines 101 (Nakahara Chuuya)
Punishments (Edogawa Ranpo)
A Confession Success? (Akutagawa Ryuunosuke)
Requests (CLOSED)
Cooking Fiasco (Kunikida Doppo)
Thank you!!!
Searched For You (Nakahara Chuuya)
Truth or Dare (Mark Twain)
Protection (Miyazawa Kenji)
Couple Challenges (Dazai Osamu)
Summer Festivals (Akutagawa Ryuunosuke)
More than... Rivals?? (Edogawa Ranpo)
The BSD Hunger Games
Picture Perfect Memories (Nakahara Chuuya)
A Kiss a Day, Keeps the Doctors Away (Nakajima Atsushi)
Trapped (Dazai Osamu)
Late Night Work (Edogawa Ranpo)
Tug-A-War (Dazai Osamu and Nakahara Chuuya)
The Sum of U + Me (Kunikida Doppo)
Cinderella (Dazai Osamu)
Hot Springs (Nakahara Chuuya)
I Waited For You (Nakajima Atsushi)
Fun Parenting (Dazai Osamu)
Not Good Enough (Akutagawa Ryuunosuke)
Skinny Love (Tanizaki Junichirou)
Cry For Help (Kunikida Doppo)
Because of Us (Dazai Osamu)
Never Forget You (Nakahara Chuuya)
You Are Beautiful! (Dazai Osamu)
Boys Who Murdered Love (Dazai Osamu and Nakahara Chuuya)
Sweet Encounter (Edogawa Ranpo)
update! 2020!

Under Arrest (Akutagawa Ryuunosuke)

17.2K 319 203
By CharminglySplendid

Akutagawa x Police!Reader was requested by catcaroon, enjoy!

You were in a meeting with all your other co workers in a huge auditorium where they discussed the latest must-complete mission. It was about a suspicious average height man lurking around in the city and it was claimed that he has an ability, just like the people of the Armed Detective Agency has but it was potentially dangerous. The police department and the ADA both had their hands on this mission.

"Alright then. Since this job is technically handed over to the ADA, the president of the ADA still told us to keep a look out but whatever you do, do not go any further than this." the sheriff said, tapping the whiteboard with his red marker. "Do not look for him, do not look for his hideout."

That was what the top ordered all of you to do.

Judging by this so called man, 'Akutagawa Ryuunosuke' which- in your opinion should be named 'the Eyebrowless Freak' seemed a bit intriguing to you. Although you didn't have any kind of special abilities, you were one of the top ranked police officers in town. The more research you did on him, the more secrets you were able to uncover which made you curious.

Curiosity came with a positive trait for you. It made you give you a hand to detectives, easier to face opponents, and even take down several handful of them all on your own.

But it is most definitely a negative thing too.

You knew you weren't supposed to but you did it anyway. Researching day and night, you had some guesses to where his hideout could be. Believe it or not, you did have an encounter with Akutagawa a few months ago.

'A lady shouldn't be out this late at night.' a voice crept up behind you. You were on your way home from work, tired and hungry. Tossing your exhaustion aside, you turned around quickly to punch him until the man with the white tips in his hair saw right through your attack. He grabbed both of your wrists and dragged you into a dark alleyway. He pinned you against the wall and grabbed both of your wrists over your head.

'Shh...' he leaned in close to your face while using his other hand to cover your mouth. During this time, you were still a rookie in the police department. Although you've been trained and wracked into your brain on what to do in this kind of situation, you were too frightened that all those hard work you've done was nothing. Now you were acting like a helpless average citizen that was about to get kidnapped by a wanted man.

'Ok, we're done.' the man let go of your wrist and pushed you out from the alleyway onto the street. Your heart still beating faster than normal as you looked back at him with a shocked and a puzzled face.

'You should thank me. If you are working as a police, you should at least known that there were two suspicious looking men following you from behind all night long.' he said and he finally turned around, leaving you alone.

You didn't know if you should feel humiliated by the fact that you got "rescued" by a wanted man or thankful for him. But ever since that day you strived to be the top police.

Back from the flashback you had, you were driving around the city looking for potential places where his secret place could be. It could be anywhere. The clock ticked 1 pm as you felt the energy draining out of you. You decided to check the one last place you recorded before heading home.

It was only a few minute drive until you suddenly felt the wheels spinning uncontrollably. Before you knew it the car swerved left making the tires produce an ear splitting squeak. Your head jerked to the left and then back onto the wheel which the air bag refused to save you.

CRASH

Thankfully, none of the windows were shattered, they were only cracked. You felt dizzy and you could feel your brain pulsing through the veins. You were slowly starting to lose conscious as the blood rolled down from your dome. Looking out the window to your left, were a huge dent and the passenger seat was crushed.

But that was weird. You didn't do anything. You were driving carefully as always because it was passed 12. Something wasn't right. You quickly checked if you still had your gun and your equipments ready that were attached around your body. Going out quietly like a mouse, you opened the car door that survived as you crouched. Still leaving the car door opened, you stood up carefully, still having the gun ready in front of you. You walked gingerly to the back of the car and decided to take a look on what in the world happened to your car.

THUD

You whirled around to see your car door you originally had open was shut and you saw a mysterious figure standing beside it. A bit startled, you pulled back out your gun again and pulled the trigger.

One time.

Two times.

Three times.

The shadow was still there! How could it be?

You clicked your tongue as you tried to shoot your opponent again until a black and red slither jumped out from the shadow and knocked your gun out of your hand as three more of them sprung out and were wrapped around your wrists and ankles.

"W-What the hell is this?!" you cursed as you felt your feet being lifted off of the ground. It was almost like you were engulfed in utter darkness. You could only make out a few things around you because the moon beam was only shined on you and your vehicle.

"I told you before. A lady shouldn't be out this late at night."

'That voice! I heard it before!' you thought as you heard the steps of his shoes reverberate. The suspense was slowly rising until from the dark, a man took in shape with this black and red tentacle like things protruding from his back.

"I assume you already know my name by now. Even in the last few months you probably knew who I was." Akutagawa said, peering up from you. You tried to wiggle free or toss and turn but it was useless.

"L-Let go of me, right now!!" you bellowed, gritting your teeth like a tiger.

He stood there quiet for a moment. "Hm, you seem stronger than you were last time. But I take it back because all you can do is shoot bullets at me. Sorry but long range distant attacks doesn't kill me."

"Then let me down you sneaky bastard..." you growled.

"Fine, if you say so." he slowly lead you to the ground and unwrapped your wrists and ankles. You knew this was the perfect timing so you grabbed your stun gun and made a rush for it. He dodged it with ease as his ability pinched your uniform and flung you as you felt your back smash against the wall. Blood spluttered out of your mouth from the impact and he was still grabbing a hold of your shirt. He walked closer and closer, the sound of his footsteps inching painfully slow. He halted when he was in front of you and caged you with one of his arms.

"If you really want to kill me, then you have to do better than that." Akutagawa said, leaning closer. You squeezed your eyes shut, feeling your life on the line now.

"What are you scared of?" he suddenly asked.

You opened your eyes and spoke calmly. "Y-You're a wanted criminal. It's our duty to kill you in order to protect our citizens."

"And you betrayed that duty and went out driving all night alone looking for this place." Akutagawa shot back. You gulped.

"What do you want from me?" your voice was trembling with fear, your fists shaking.

"Hmm..." he said sarcastically. "You."

"M-Me?"

"Yes, you. I want you."

"Why?"

"If we were to have this same exact conversation back to the last time we met, I wouldn't want to take you in."

"W-What? What are you talking about, 'take me in'?"

A small smug smirk spread across his face. "Join us. You'll be great for our organization."

You immediately detested the idea. "What the hell?! You're telling a police to join you?!" you yelped until you felt a sudden snap on your wrist.

"!" you felt the cold steel metal hit against your skin. Akutagawa put his index finger under your chin and made you look into his eyes. You immediately knew that he secretly snatched your hand cuffs away when you were trying to attack him with a stun gun.

"You will come with us. No escaping me now. I've been following you around all this time." he said and gave an evil grin.

What would you do next?? (comment please because I honestly don't have any idea how to end this one shot rippp)

• • • • • • • • •

My ideas were dying as I came to the end >.<

School sucks... I have like zero chances of having time to sit down and write stories.

Plus school and math equations are killing my ideas for the one shots :')

Sorry if my one shots suck lately ahaha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 269 24
𝑰 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒔! ❗️(𝒏𝒐 𝒔𝒎𝒖𝒕/𝒍𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒏/𝒍𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒆𝒕𝒄).❗️ I wrote most of these ages ago, so SUPER CRINGE warning on most of the...
279K 4.2K 29
Hi, everyone. This is my first time publishing my works. I've never done this before. And I'm writing a one shots story with the Bungou stray dogs ch...
33.1K 364 33
This will be filled with just Bungo Stray Dog oneshots I come up with. I may take requests but here is what will be in it: - Fluff - Angst - Zero smu...
432K 13.5K 23
I haven't seen many Ranpo x Reader's so :^ I decided to make one ♡ I hope you like it :))) I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS FROM BUNGOU STRAY DOGS...