yoon jeonghan.

By H1XT4PE

❝no one likes cold americanos ❞ jihan. H1XT4PE© More

00.
.prologue
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
my crusty hoe ass
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
onion
xxvi
oH MY LORD
xxvii
xxviii
onion 2.0
xxix
xxx
xxxi
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi
xxxvii
xxxviii
xxxix

xxv

1.5K 103 6
By H1XT4PE

That night when HyeJi confessed that she was cheating on me, I cried.

Once I was sure that she was asleep, I snuck out of the apartment and went down to a pub.

I had a feeling she was cheating on me but hearing the words come out of her mouth was painful.

Amidst the nth drink I had that night, I decide to go get some fresh air.

My wobbly feet dragging me to places I couldn't recognize.

I thought, "If I only knew who Jeonghan was then I would've not fell in love with HyeJi and got hurt"

So that night, I decided that I will try to find who this "Yoon Jeonghan" was.

I'll get back my memories, I told myself at 2 in the morning.

"Fuck you Kim HyeJi! Go to hell you fucking hoe!" I shouted.

My wish came true as my wobbly feet gave up on me and as my head hit the concrete floor, I started seeing flashes of my lost memories.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

924K 15.8K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
405K 11.9K 100
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
703K 27.3K 40
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
116K 4.8K 40
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...