Love Has Rhythm

By clisette098

Roxy is the bad girl in school. She is incredibly beautiful, smart, and talented. Every boy at school even th... More

Geek+Bad
New twins at school
First love

Nick's family

527 39 86
By clisette098

***************************************************

Roxy POV

"Ummmm"  Nick couched nervously and looking around the room not making eye contact with me "How about we don't play that now I mean we need to get ready for class" he smiled shyly at me. I giggled a bit making him frown and make his forehead wrinkle up. I got out of the chair and sat on his lap pouting at him making my bottom lip stick out and my eyes bulge out making me look like a innocent angel. His frowned immadiently replaced and turn into a warm smile with those beautiful kind eyes.

I sighed and put my head on his chest next to his heart were it was beating loudly as if beating for the last time. He put his hands around my waist and kissing my neck while caressing my cheek looking at me as if i am the most interesting thing ever. I smiled at him pecking his lips.

"Fine i won't force you into like the last time." my lips twitched a bit remembering the last time we haved played. "You just won ‘let that go will you" he mumbled at me. I pretended to think about it then smirking and shaking my head. He rolled his eyes at me looking at me amused.

"Okay then let's play KM game" i said to him. He eyes held confusion and a glint of amusement. "What is KM? Does it stand for 'Kick Mario'?" he asked me. I giggled and him chuckle, i shocked my head to a no.

"It stands for". I grabbed the back of his neck. "Kiss". I pulled his head lower so our lips can be an inch apart. "Me" I then crashed my lips to his making him moan and me smile. We danced with our lips moving in sync and pulling ourselves even closer making both of us pant breathless. I pulled away slightly to see his eyes hold a hint of desire. I smiled at him and pecked his lips and cheeks making him hold tighter on me.

I was kissing his neck when i felt him pull me back so i was looking him in the eyes. He was still panting breathless with a few lipstick stains in his neck and cheeks. He coughed nervously and looking at me embarrassed.

"My mom asked if you would like to come over at my place?" he told me shyly making bite my lip not trying to hold let out a ’awe’. But before i can open my mouth to respond his question he beat me to it.

"I mean you don't have to come today. It's alright i can just tell her you can make it today." he said in a rush, thankfully i can speak  his language. I rolled my eyes at him and pecking his lips making smile cheekly at me.

"I would love to go epically since you're mom makes the most delicious food ever" i said exitedly. He chuckled and shaking his head looking at me amused. "So the only reason you want to go is because of the food?" he asked me raising one his eyebrows at me. I pretended to be hurt by putting my hand over my heart and looking hurt for what he said. "That sir is not nice for you to say for a young lady like me." i said to him still looking at him hurtful for his words.

"But my lady if i remember correctly you aren't that young" he said smugly with an amused smile. I cursed under my breath making him chuckle. Dam him for always being right and for his super hearing. "Fine that is not the only reason why i would love to go to your humble adobe" i smirked at him. "Well what is the other reason for then?" he asked me. I played with his hair wavy hair and sighing. "Well the others reason is, because i want to play some of you're brother video games" i said with a smirk making him frown.

"So that is the only reason why?" he said sadly. I grabbed his hand and laced our fingers together also pecking his lips multiple of times. "That isn't the only reason why okay. The other reason is, because i would love to see all your baby pictures" I said smugly making him look embarrassed.

He laughed nervously and scratching the back of his neck. "How about this we don't go and go watch that new chick flick that is starting today?" he tried to convince me but fail miserably since he forgot that i hate chick flicks.

"Naaa I don't want to go watch Unicorn VS. Puppies 2" i said getting out of his lap and throwing away our trays. "So is brother still away in his business trip?" I asked him leaning against a desk crossing my hands under my chest and crossing one leg over my other foot.

"Yeah he just came back today this morning" he said also getting up and stretching himself. I heard his

Back pop and him groan. I lips twitched a bit when i saw he took out his glasses off. He looked at me questionably  but shrugged it off, he yawned and mentioned me to come over here with his index finger. I frowned but still obeyed. I was standing right in front of me when he randomly pulled me to him and put his head on the crook of my neck making me squeal and giggle.

I heard the annoying bell ring making me groan for i had Social Studies were the pervert Mr. Mangos lies at. He laced our fingers and led the way down the main hallway were our lockers were at.

When we reached the hallway it immadiently  had quietly quiet down and looking at us. I ignored them and opened my locker to get both our books for the next class.

Since we started dating we started sharing lockers. Nick was behind my back but had a tight hold on my waist and kissing my neck making me feel all tingly. I looked at him hungrly making him gulp. I griped on his hand and dragged him to our next classroom.

When we reached in empty classroom i impatiently crashed my lips to his hungrily making both of us moan in pleasure. I put his back into the wall not breaking our heated make out both feeling each other body not missing any single thing. He flipped us over so i was against the wall. We were panting breathless while i was sucking onto his neck making him moan. I pulled away and was going to crash my lips to his when i heard someone else in the classroom.

"WHOOP WHOOP" yelled Andrew across the room. I sighed in frustration when Nick groaned too in frustration. I looked at my smirking Gay friend who was looking at both of us amused.

"Dam guys both of ya'll should be in porn." he said while sitting to a seat next to us and putting his hands under his chin making him look innocent when he is not he is just like a sneaking devil. He was wearing a plain blue bottom shirt that was slightly tight on him and was wearing some black skinny jeans that swung loosely on his waist. He had black hair and black eyes to match with a sun kissed tan that makes all girls jealously o f him.

“What is with you interrupting both of us? Can’t you see we are busy?” I said to him with a slight anger in my voice.  He just smiled sweetly while taking out a candy bar our of his bag. He made a clicking sound with his tongue.

“It is just I wanted to tell you that I have a new boy friend and I was wondering if you like to go to the fair tomorrow so you can meet him?” he said giving me his famous puppy eye look that makes anyone do what he say. I closed my eyes not wanting to meet those adorable little face give me a nice stare down. Nick chest vibrated letting me know that he was laughing at us.

“Babe you can do this. He has no match—okay I take that back you are screwed if you open your eyes now so don’t do it.” He warned me at the end. I looked away and opened my eyes to see a little puppy in front of me he looked so cute I would so eat him. I groaned and nodded to Andrew making him jump from his seat and give a side way hug and promising that tomorrow will be worth it. I replayed back saying that I hope so cause if not I will beat the white out of him making him giggle.

“Okay Roxy I would like to see you after class” Mr. Mangos told me with a hint of desire in his eyes looking me over making me shudder in disgust and look at both Andrew and Nick pleadingly. They both nodded immadiently knowing how Mr. Mangos was. 

“Of course but I would like to have Nick my boyfriend with me” I said Boyfriend loudly making sure letting him know that I had one. He frowned but immadiently changed to a forced smile showing his yellow teeth. Mr. Mangos is a 50 year old man who still wasn’t married or had any relationship. He has a beer belly, a few strand of gray hair, and ugly brown eyes that look like shit plus the guy was 4’6.

As we were waiting for the my classmates to leave me and Nick were playing a game of thumb war. I was going to beat him when I heard a nasty cough making Nick and I look at Mr. Mangos in boredom. He looked between me and Nick in sadness.

“Well Ms. Santiago the reason I have called you today you are going to help a new student learn about the school as if leading her to her next classroom etc. The new student is starting tomorrow so the principal will call you in first period” said Mr. Mangos looking at me trying to look bored but you can see a hint of lust in his eyes making me want to throw up. I nodded at him and grabbed Nick’s hand dragging him out of the school to his car.

Since Mr. Mangos was our last period we went to Nick’s house. His house is a 3-story tall and all white with a water fountain in the front. Also his house had about 10 rooms, an indoor pool and outdoor pool, with an arcade room, plus a plasma Tv in each room. His house inside was styled to perfection it was decorated as like in a magazine of all the fanciest restaurants.

As we went down the hall of his house holding hands I heard voices coming from the living room. I turned to him and gave him a question look he just gave me a sheepish look. As we walked down to the room the voices got louder and I sooner recognized them as Nick’s younger brothers as if they were arguing.

“I want to play super Mario” said Angel.

“I want to play Dragon Ball z” said Antonio. They were pulling on a Xbox controller they both pulling it back and forth. I snicker at them making Nick chuckle and both boys look at us with a frown in their faces then turning to a smile as they saw me.  They went running to me with opened hands.

“Roxy you came to see me! Didn’t you?” said 6 year old Angel with his small Spanish accent.

“No she came to see me!” said Angel’s twin brother Antonio also with his Spanish accent. I smiled at both of them bending down to kiss their foreheads making them smile hugely at me.

“Actually she came to see me” said Veronica (Nick’s mom). She was wearing a red dress that reached her knees with her Bluetooth on her ear and her glasses. The dress made her light brown eyes look unique and her fair black skin color look nice with her.

“Veronica it is nice to see you again” I said to her standing up straight to give her a hug making her smile warmly at me.

“So mom how was work today?” said Nick putting his hands around my waist. Making Veronica smile warmly at us and look at both of us in awe.

“Well it was okay I guess. But if my secretary keeps sucking up to me I’m going to suck the life out of her paycheck” she said dead serious making me and Nick snicker. I another pair of hands around my legs, I looked down to see Nick’s 3 year old sister smile at me and jumping up and down making her blonde curls bounce around her pale skin (Amy). I grabbed her and put her to my chest making her giggle.

You see Nick and his younger siblings are adopted accepted his older brother Austin. Veronica husband died after Austin turned two, but she didn’t want any other guy to love and she still wanted more children so she adopted. Even though they are all adopted they still treat each other like real brother and sisters would.

“All right everyone I just made ya’ll lives better cause I just came in” said Austin walking down to us with a smirk making everyone else laugh.

“Okay how about you make my life better if you help me cook tonight?” said Veronica with a glint of amusement and making Austin frown but still nod.

I gave the twins another hug before I left to my house. They were all so sad when I told them I should leave but they all understood. I smiled at all of them before turning to a patient Nick who was leaning against his Ferrari. We both drove off to my house and I still waving back at Nick’s family one last time.

“You have no idea how my family loves you” exclaimed Nick giving me a sideway glance and turning back to the road. I rolled my eyes at him and stuck out my tongue knowing he saw what I did making him chuckle at me.

“So how do you feel about giving a new kid a tour around the school?” Mike asked me.

“I guess it’s okay since I get to have an excuse when you and me are late for class” I said with a smirk and him gulp hard. I leaned back into my chair and close my eyes thinking that the new girl won’t have an interested with my boyfriend cause if she does I am going to kick her ass.

I felt someone shaking me making me flutter my eyes. I saw Nick with an amused smile I yawned and gave him a tired look.

“Hmmphh you want me to carry to you’re room?” Nick asked me. I just nodded too tired to talk. He carried me bridal style and closed the passenger door with his foot as we were walking to my door I saw the curtains close immadiently making me frown but shrug it off.

Nick was about to knock the door but before he could my younger brother opened wide opened looking at both of us angrily.

“What is wrong with you not coming over and help me with my homework? Do you know how hard it is to multiply and divide numbers” said Michael sending me a glare. Nick chuckled but stopped immadiently when Michael send him a death glare that made it look similar to my next door neighbor when my dog would shit on her front lawn.  Soon I saw my mom with a rolled newspaper I was confused on what she was doing? She then hit Michael the back of his head with the newspaper making me smile at her. She easily returned it back to me and turning back to my 9 year old brother who was pouting his lips.

“Mom that was abuse. I am going to call the cops on you” he said with a smirk on his lips.

“Well then who is going to cook pie for you?” my mom said also with a smirk. He opened his mouth open and close making him look like a fish out of water. He glared at me one more time and running up stairs to his room. I shook my head at him and turning back to my mom’s attention.

“Nick it is so nice to see you again.” She said with a welcome smile leading him into the house. He carried me up to my room that was decorated with pictures of us, few family pictures, and rock band posters. He put me to down till my feet were touching the ground. I went to my closet and took out one of his shirts with a pair of girls boxers. I changed into my pajamas in my restroom.

As I went into my room I saw Nick laying down in my bed looking at one of the picture we took in our fist date we were at the lake that time. He had a small smile in his face as he was looking at the picture.

“That is my favorite picture of us” I said to him making him jump slightly. I laid down in bed next to him making his smile grow bigger. He put one of his hands under my waist and the other caressing my cheek making me close my eyes enjoying the sparks that were running through me. I felt him kiss my forehead and say goodnight to me before I feel asleep into his arms.

 *****************************************

Okay guys this chapter was good if you asked me? But tell me what all of ya’ll think of this chapter was it great or bad? So remember to check out my other story it is called Extraordinary

PLEASE

VOTE

FAN AND

COMMENT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 470 75
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...
145K 7.8K 82
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
24.2K 107 10
I'm bored and I'm not satisfied with the smut/fluff I'm getting so..here you go!
94.5K 364 20
My wlw thoughts Men dni 🚫 if you don't like these types of books block don't report Pm me girls<3