Yuuki Uchiha *editing*

Per Curlygirl97

Naruto fanfic. Més

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two *final chap*

Chapter Seven

6.1K 197 40
Per Curlygirl97

I woke up with a groan.

I looked to my left and saw Sasuke asleep next to me.

"That little boy hasn't left your side since you came here." A voice said.

"Tazuna? How long have i been out?"

Tazuna smiled. "A little longer than Kakashi. A few days. That wound is pretty bad."

I laughed, then winced. I took note not to laugh because it hurt. "I've had worse before."

"I was sure of that when you stood back up to fight That ninja."

My eyes widened and i tried to sit up. "Zabuza. What happened?"

Tazuna pushed my shoulders back down. "You may be a Ninja, however you are not invincible. the ninja was killed by a small boy about his age." He pointed to Sasuke.

"God Damnit." I cursed. I sat up this time with success. "I need to talk to Kakashi. You said that he was awake?"

"That's right."

"Brilliant." I shook Sasuke awake. "Come on wakey wakey."

He shot up. "You're awake!" He went for a hug, but i put my hands up.

"Hold on. Not just yet, wait until i'm healed completely."

he looked at the ground.

I stood up, to his annoyance.

"You shouldn't be up. You need to rest."

"Otouto-san, trust me on this. I'm fine." I put my hand on his shoulder reassuringly.

He hn-ed. He was getting a habit of doing that.

"Where is Kakashi?" I asked Tazuna.

"He is outside with Naruto, and Sakura. Your little brother is meant to be out there as well, for training."

I smacked the back of Sasuke's head. "Then what the hell are you in here for?"

"I was seeing if you were okay!" He defended himself.

I sighed. "alright. but seeing as now i'm awake you promise to train?"

"Yes."

"Good. come with me outside."

 -

-

"Kakashi!" I yelled. I took another note that yelling hurt as well.

"Yuuki! I told you she would be fine. Yeah! Believe it!" Naruto ran up to me with Sakura.

"Are you okay?" Sakura asked.

"It's nothing that won't heal." I shurgged. Naruto hugged me and i grimaced.

Kakashi pulled him off before he could do any more damage.

"Wow. What happened to you?" I asked. He looked really beat up.

"I'll tell you later. What are you doing outside?"

"I came to talk to you. That boy, did he wear a mask of a Tracker?"

"Yeah..." Sakura answered.

"Damn it. That boy wasn't a Tracker. His name is Haku and he is Zabuza's student. He helps him out when he gets into a tight spot."

Sakura gave me a confused look. "So...?"

"What she's trying to say, is that Zabuza is still alive. I thought as much."

I smirked. "You figured it out when he took Zabuza instead of working on him staight away. good wo-" I clutched my stomach in pain and bent over.

"Nee- san." Sasuke said concerned.

"I'm okay." I straighted back up with a grimace. "I'll watch you guys train. What are you doing?" I saw marks in the trees.

"Directing Chakra." Kakashi anwered. "I suppose you know how to do it?"

I scoffed. I walked to the tree and walked up it without a bother.

"That is so unfair." Naruto whined.

"Anybody done it so far?" i asked.

"Miss. Haruno accomplished it on her first try."

"Girl power!" I called to her. She laughed.

Naruto, Kakashi and Sasuke sweat dropped.

"Come up here Sakura." I beconed her up and she eagerly came. "Have they asked you for help?"

"Actually Naruto has."

I smirked. I wondered how long it would be until Otouto-san disreguarded his pride and asked Naruto what to do.

Kakashi came up next to me when Sakura went inside.

 -

-

"They're rivals." I observed. "There's so much competition between them."

Kakashi sighed. "Yeah they do."

"That's good though."

He looked at me. "How is that good?"

"Because of the competiton they will progress faster then they would normally without competition. Come on, you figured out that Zabuza was alive but you couldn't figure that out?"

He went red. "No." Changing the subject he said "I would have thought that you went inside by now."

"Why would i? Because of this injury? That is not going to happen. This is not going to slow me down." I growled. "Besides," I added "Sasuke needs some attention from me now that we're the only Uchiha left."

Kakashi gave me one of his closed eye smiles.

"What was that for?" I asked

"Oh, ah, nothing."

I glared at him, then looked back at the boys.

Sasuke ran half way up the tree, marked it with his kunai, and fell back down. I could see that he had figured out that if he used too much Chakra, he would break the tree, but if he didn't use enough, he would just fall off. Like Naruto was doing.

I sighed. "This is going to take a while." jumping down, I headed toward Naruto

 -

-

"Listen, Naruto. Take in what Sakura said to you. When you do that, you will get it."

He looked up at me in surprise. "Alright. I'm going to beat Sasuke! yeah Believe it!"

I let him go and went to talk to Sasuke.

"Figured it out yet?" I asked when he came down.

"What?" He demanded.

"Have. You. Figured. It. Out. Yet?"

"No." He growled quietly.

I knelt to his height, looked him eye and told him. "rid yourself of all emotion. When you do that and then concentrate your chakra to your feet. Then, you'll be able to do this. because when you rid yourself of emotion, it makes it easier to control Chakra. Try it."

With that i went back into the tree with Kakashi, watching Naruto and Sasuke intently.

 -

-

It wasn't until Kakashi had gone inside when they both got it.

"Yes!" I whispered. "Again!"

They did so.

"Finally. Well done. You boys can come inside now. You need to eat and rest. You're spent."

They nodded, tried to walk and just fell down.

I sighed, picked them up and went back to the house.

"Why are you carrying them?" Sakura asked.

"Where is their room?"

She pointed.

 -

I put them down in a bed each. "Wait here." I told them

Not that they could go anywhere.

-

I came back in with their dinner.

"Eat."

they didn't need telling twice.

"Slowly!" I ordered. "You'll be sick, and i am not cleaning it up."

They slowed down.

I watched them silently. When they had done, i took the dishes out, and when i came back, they were asleep.

I smiled. When they were awake, they could seem to be annoying devils, but when they were asleep, they were so peaceful. I walked out.

"They're asleep." I told the others.

Kakashi nodded in response while Sakura yawned.

"You should sleep as well." Kakashi said to her.

"We should all get some rest." I left the room.

 -

-

I heard a bang and sat up with a jolt. Looking outside I saw that it was morning.

I ran into the main room to see what was going on.

-

Naruto and Sasuke were trying to get at each other, but Kakashi prevented them by holding them by their collars.

I slapped my forehead. "Naruto! Sasuke! Shut up!!" I screamed at them.

Everybody looked in my direction, before the Naruto and Sakura looked away blushing and Kakashi stared. Sasuke gave me a grin.

"What?" I asked

Sasuke laughed. "Nice clothes Nee-chan."

I looked at what i was wearing, and blushed. I was wearing a top that ran to the tops of my knees and underwear. Nothing else.

I recovered and said as bluntly as I could "Oh, give me a break, i just got up." Looking at Kakashi I asked  "What are you staring at Captain?" .

"N-nothing." He stuttered, looking away quickly

"I guess that now i'm up i might as well get changed."

I walked back into my room.

 -

-

I never wanted that to happen ever, ever, ever again.

Once i had changed i found them already training.

-

"You were up late." Kakashi commented

"Yeah and you're a perv. What are you reading? I have never seen you without that book."

I snatched it off him before he could react. Straight away i threw it back.

"That is disgusting. Don't you ever let any of them have a look at that book." I warned.

"Wasn't planning to." He told me.

"Hey, Kakashi-sensei?" Sakura called.

"Yes?"

"What's in that book?"

..............

"Don't you dare." I growled.

He nodded hastily.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

59K 1.8K 13
Its a sasuhina fanfic
290K 9.4K 42
❝𝐁𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐘𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫, (𝐲/𝐧).❞ ❝𝐘𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫?❞ ❝𝐌𝐲 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐡.❞ 𝐘𝐚𝐫𝐫...
25.7K 1.3K 30
A nejihina sasuhina fanfic
352K 11K 36
{Sakura Haruno Fanfiction} A name most people know as just another member of Team 7. However, there is more than what meets the eye. Not many know of...