Unavoidable Affection (Naruto...

By firooz

It was a miracle. Only a miracle could be what brought Amarante Ikeda back to health when she was deathly ill... More

Unavoidable Affection (Naruto Fanfic) (Itachi Romance)
Chapter 2-The Team
Chapter 3- An Unexpected Visit From The Girlfriend......Joy
Chapter 4- Itachi becomes an ANBU captain! Let's celebrate!
Chapter 5- SASUKE!!!!!!!!!
Chapter 6-A Mission! But SOMEONE Ruins it!
Chapter 7-A Fight, A Warning, And A Lecture. Boy, What An Eventful Day!
Chapter 8- Believe It!
Chapter 9- He's D-D-.......The D Word?
Chapter 10- The One Day He Wasn't Here This Happens!
Chapter 12 - In The Snake's Den!
Chapter 13 - Ew......Kabuto >¡<
Chapter 14 - Finally Reunited! But Not The Way I'd Hoped....
Chapter 15 - It's A Girl.......Guy........Person....?
Chapter 16 - Me + Suspicious Red Head = Trouble!
Chapter 17 - The Truth
Chapter 18 - The Bipolar Wonder Known As Tobi
Chapter 19 - Crazy Old Fortune-Telling Lady!
Chapter 20 - Until We Meet Again
Epilouge

Chapter 11 - The Uchiha Massacre......

6K 178 26
By firooz

This special chap is dedicated 2 a special person! My editor, HasiVA ALWAYS deals wif my crap n does WAYYYYY more than an editor shood! She helps with covers, descriptions, chaps! She helped me so much 2 make this chap good n I'm very thankful! Her writings amazing n also an Itachi romance! Read "Dragons Blood" evry1!

This chap is IMPORTANT! Almost the whole reason I made this stry was 4 dis moment! When I 1st got the idea, this was the 1st scene in my mind! It will switch povs a few times between Amarante n Itachi, just 2 show what they're thinking! N it may seem like the chaps over in a few parts but continue!

(Amarante's POV) (the nxt day)

Pain... it was all I felt. Nothing more. I never thought it was possible, but I was growing accustomed to the pain. I was all numb now, and the pain just stopped feeling so agonizing.

Sometimes I was winning, sometimes I was losing. Most of the time it was just neutral and I was fighting for a reason to live. Perhaps it isn't much of a reason, but mine was that I never truly lived life. My existence never impacted anyone and until it does I refuse to die.

I'm not sure how much time passed. The few times I was winning I regained some sort of consciousness that allowed me to open my eyes a teeny tiny bit and see how much light was in the room. The first time it was dark, them the rest were light. It could have been one day or two, I'm not sure. But, seeing that I was in the exact position as before, in the same spot, it was probably only a day. If longer, my teammates would have come for me by now.

My teammates... Itachi. He betrayed me. It probably wasn't intentional, but he wasn't there for me the moment I needed him the most. Where was he now? What could he be doing?

Damn that Orochimaru! I don't even know what he wants with me! I'm an ANBU Black Op, of course I'm using my ability to its full potential! So what was he talking about?

And about not telling anyone like he asked... that's what I'm gonna do. I know it's foolish, but it's my only choice. I don't want to end up like Anko.

(Anko's a real character, if y'all 4got! She was in da Chunin exams! U kno, da lady who was the instructor! She's older than Itachi so she's older than Amarante!)

Poor girl. The ANBU found her running away and took her in. She was beat up, had no memory at all, and had something called a curse mark on her neck.

Anyways, the reason I don't want to end up like her is because of the life she lived. It sounded so hard, all that she went through. Everyone who had the displeasure of being acquainted with Orochimaru hated her; other children were scared of her, and she was so lost. Last I heard, she's training to be a Chunin exam instructor. No one thinks she'll be able to do it, but I have faith in her.

After the childhood I experienced... I don't want that. Anko was strong and capable, but I don't think I will be.

Wait... this is odd. This is the longest I've gone thinking without thinking about my pain! In fact... when I think about it... the pain was dwindling! It was slowly fading away!

I-I was winning! I was going to make it out of this alive!

What a weird feeling I'm experiencing! Such power coursing through my veins... where was it coming from? Was this bite on my neck doing this? This bite... a curse mark then? The only person who this village knows that has it, is Anko, so no one is sure what the curse mark really is but I think this is it!

I was high on chakra, it drowned out the pain and brought strength to my body. I found myself able to even open my eyes and get up! But... this was bad power. It had me craving to use it, yearning to test it out and see its extent. I wanted to experiment this power on someone... anyone. My fingers itched to fight, to witness bloodshed. I felt unbeatable, unstoppable. I was suddenly omnipotent and could kill anyone without even trying.

No! I mustn't hurt anyone! I have to keep this power in check! My eyes drifted down to my arm and I realized the bite was in fact a curse mark and it was spreading rapidly through my body! Taking deep breaths, I stopped the mark from spreading and slowly brought it back. Once it all returned to the mark on my arm, I took a step forward. I must go to ANBU before someone comes for me... no one can find out about this mark!

I took a step and stumbled, my instincts causing me to instantly put a hand in front of me and I grabbed the side of my dresser. It shook and I heard the sound of glass breaking as something fell from it. What fell? I don't keep fragile breakable items in this unstable apartment!

Looking down, I realized it was a picture! And not just any picture! My ANBU squad picture of me, Rei, Jugo, and Itachi. It was a cute picture, actually. I and Jugo were sticking peace signs in front of the camera with big smiles on our faces; Rei was looking at us instead of at the camera, smiling at our antics; and Itachi stood in the middle with a faint smile on his face. His eyes were soft and you could tell he was at ease around us.

Anyways, the strangest thing happened! The picture was only cracked and broken on Itachi's face! What's that supposed to mean? Is it some kind of omen?

Ouch! What was that pounding in my head? It hurt... so much... I was suddenly feeling a rush of similar emotions... but I sensed no chakra near me! There was no one near me to be feeling their emotions yet I felt it all clearly. They were the feelings of hundreds of people and all these people were feel similar feeling! Pain... anguish... betrayal... confusion... hate... anger... last regrets. I-I think I know what's happening!

This was total deja-vu! I had this same thing happen, this rush of emotions of many people when no one was near me, I was younger! It was when the Nine-Tails attacked the village and killed so many people. I wasn't very old when it happened but I remember feeling their emotions and realizing they were all dying.

Where was this mass murder?!? I felt the emotions coming north... what was around there?

Oh Kami! The Uchiha district! That's where it was coming!

I took one last look at the broken picture before setting off to where the emotions were coming from. Whoever was doing this must have killed Shisui! Oh please let Itachi be okay!

As I drew closer to where the deaths were coming from, my headache was pounding. My head ached and the pain this headache inflicted was worse than what any migraine could cause!

Fire. Blood. Dead bodies. Everywhere I looked, that was what I saw. It was everywhere. The putrid scent of burning flesh and rotting carcasses filled my senses and I was forced to cover my nose to shield myself. All these dead people were Uchihas. I must go to Itachi and Sasuke's house and see if they're okay!

As I ran to find them, I saw familiar faces. Familiar dead faces. I passed Yuriko (Itachi's GF) who for once in her life wasn't talking. She'd never talk again though. Whoever did this even killed her. I passed Itachi and Sasuke's grandparents' fruit market where their dead bodies laid. They had the sweetest, cutest grandparents imaginable! And now... they were dead. I passed Shisui's mother's house, where his mother laid dead in black clad. She was probably about to leave to visit his grave. Now instead of visiting him, she'd be joining him.

My vision blurred with tears and I unsuccessfully attempted to blink them away. All this death... it was horrible. All this innocent cold blood that has been spilled... it was unspeakable. I would have pinched myself to check if this was a dream but I knew that never in a million years would I dream something so disgusting and mortifying.

When I reached their house, I noticed the door was already opened. I sensed no chakra or emotions from their house. Still... I went inside to check. Please lord, don't let me find Itachi's or Sasuke's dead body. Please, I would be eternally scarred if I were to see such an unruly sight.

With trembling hands, my fingers wrapped around the door knob. I slowly opened it to reveal...

Two figures. Lying dead on the floor. Their bodies were concealed by the shadows though.

I felt two of my fingers intertwine as I crossed my fingers. Please let it not be them, please!

I stepped closer to see...

It was Itachi's and Sasuke's parents. His dad - although he despised me - I felt sad for him but for his mom I mentally mourned over her. She was nice and kind-hearted, yet some more innocent blood spilled by whatever monster did this.

Something about the slash marks in them were disturbingly familiar but I looked away before I could inspect further. This scene was truly nauseating.

If they were here... where was Itachi and Sasuke? I stepped outside and felt for their chakras. There were only two chakras in the entire area in the same spot. I'm not sure if one of them was the killer and the other survivor or that they were both survivors.

***

(Itachi's POV?)

"However... At present..."

I took a step back and Sasuke - fearing I was moving to strike him - gasped. "You are not worth killing. My pathetic little brother... if you want to kill me, then begrudge me!"

It killed me on the inside to be saying these words. I loved him, more than he'll ever know. But, it's better for him to live on and hate me rather than dying and hating me.

"Hate me!"

Of course that wasn't what I wanted from him! What older brother wants his beloved younger brother hating him? I valued him, he was one of the most precious people in this world for me, and that's why I must do this.

"And live in an ugly manner."

I wasn't meant to have a happy life. Even though I was envied by many, they all are destined for better futures than me. I was never supposed to have one big happy family. I was never meant to have friends like Shisui and Amarante. I was never born to live happily. This was my life.

"Run away... run away... and cling to life... "

Although it will be a vengeance-driven life, it's better than dying. And when the time comes I'll let him kill me so he can at least find some sort of happiness.

"And one day, when you have the same eyes as I do... "

Yes, when that day comes, even if it means him killing his best friend...

My Mangekyou Sharingan activated. "Come and stand before me!"

At sight of my eyes, he froze and fell to the ground with a loud 'thud'. I mentally winced at how hard he dropped. I hope he's alright.

I was about to leave when I sensed a chakra signature approaching. Amarante!

No, she can't be here! If she finds out, she'll try to stop me! I can't kill her... not Amarante.

But she found my chakra and was coming. She was always too curious for her own good...

***

It was Sasuke and Itachi! They were the only survivors! I'm so glad, despite all the death surrounding me, I felt happy that those two precious Uchiha brothers in my life were still alive.

But something was off. Sasuke was unconscious, his breathing funny and his face troubled as if he were experiencing nightmares, and Itachi stood there watching him.

Why was Itachi's face, clothes, and sword stained with blood? Why did he look so cold? Why did he seem unaffected by his clan's massacre? And why was his hand twitching towards his sword as he stared back at me?

"I-Itachi?" I asked hesitantly.

"If you fear for your life, then you should leave," he said impassively.

Fear for my life? He's actually threatening me! This man before me must be disguising himself as Itachi! Or perhaps he was possessed? The Itachi I know would never do this!

But this was his chakra. Even if I were to grow old and get Alzheimer, I would never forget this chakra. This was Itachi. And if he were possessed, I would be able to see it in his eyes.

Those eyes bore holes into me. He showed no emotion, just continued to look at me. I tried to feel for his emotions but once again they were blocked from me! Dammit! I was getting sick and tired of this! "Why are you hiding your emotions from me?!?" I exclaimed, frustrated.

Was this part of the hell Orochimaru was putting me through?!? It must be! He was torturing me physically before, now he was tormenting me mentally? But I doubt even Orochimaru was capable of making this feel so totally real.

"You want to know what I'm feeling?" he asked, his onyx eyes staring at me so intensely that I felt like he was staring into my very soul. "I'm feeling hatred. I'm feeling satisfaction. I'm feeling self-fulfilled!"

Hatred? At me? And satisfaction... for what just happened? He was proud of what happened to his home?!? To his family?!? Self-fulfilled?

H-He was... a monster.

"If necessary, I won't hesitate to kill you. Just leave now and I won't harm you."

Goosebumps were covering my whole entire body. A shudder ripped through me as I realized his offer was real.

H-He was evil! This guy, who I spilled nearly all my secrets to, who I trusted with my very heart, who I considered to be my best friend, who was my valued teammate, who I have been defending this whole time, was evil! He killed everyone here!

"Why... ?" I asked. Why would he do this? HOW could he do something as cruel as this? Just who was Itachi Uchiha?!?! It seems who I thought he was a fake, some facade.

"To test my abilities."

T-To test his abilities? He killed his family, his friends, his acquaintances, his entire clan to test his abilities? I felt a laugh escape my mouth. Then another one.

Soon, I was full-out laughing. My body shook with the laughter that came out of my mouth. My laughter turned into sobs, however, at the end. I felt tears spill out of my eyes and roll down my cheeks. (No, she ain't crazy! His reason was just so stupid n ridiculous, she laughed but started crying when it hit her that she was best friends with sum1 like him)

"S-So you k-killed Shisui then?" I asked, raising my hand to wipe the tears from my eyes.

I feel like such a fool! I kept creating excuses for him and kept telling myself that he was innocent! I'm so naive! What kind of ANBU am I? I refused to see Itachi as the culprit this whole time; my mind rejected the idea. I viewed the situation wrong and now I'm paying for it. If I had just figured this out before, then this wouldn't have happened!

"Yes," he said. "Amarante, leave now. There's no reason for you to stay here. You're no match for me, so don't even bother trying to fight. Just leave."

"Where are you gonna go?!?" I managed to ask him.

"I'm joining the Akatsuki. There my vessel won't be wasted."

The Akatsuki. The place for only the most notorious and evil villains. If he were joining... then there was no turning back. He would always be a criminal, no matter what.

What was this pain? It was much deeper than betrayal! I don't know what it is, but it's eating at my insides, and it was this horrible emotional pain.

"I-I won't let you go!" I informed him, trying to stop my voice from shaking. Never have I sounded and felt so weak! "Not without a fight!"

Show some emotion already! This was just killing me, watching how unaffected he was acting! I always know people's emotions and not knowing his was so frustrating!

"Don't you get it?" he asked. "I hate you. You have no place in my heart. Instead of fighting and suffering a pointless death, leave and loath me! Forget me or hate me, it matters not to me."

This pain in my heart hurt ten times more at those words.

'I hate you.'

It echoed in my head, stubbornly refusing to stop.

'You have no place in my heart.'

All that time we were such good friends, such open, trusting friends. We told each other everything. He held a big part in my heart. Knowing I didn't in his... it made this ache in my heart unbearable.

'It matters not to me.'

He doesn't care. I was just a pawn, just a part of his good-guy facade. But he didn't care one bit about me. Like a pawn, I held no importance and was easily disposable. And right now he was getting rid of me.

I wish I could do as he told me. I should loath him! After what he's done to all these innocent people, after what he did to Shisui, after what he did to me, I should be cursing him to hell! Yet... my heart wouldn't let him go.

In fact, I felt not even an ounce of hate. Instead I felt... -dare I say it- love? This emotion stirring in me, this utter pain, was like the pain of having lost a lover. Could I love Itachi?

I mustn't! If I do, in fact, love him, then I have to stop. He was a cold-blooded murderer. I have to hate him! What kind of person loves someone like him?

Performing a sequence of hand signs, I summoned my hawk. She was big animal, bigger than me. And she was stronger than me too, with her ability to carry three times her body weight.

Looking at Sasuke on the ground, I told her "Take him to a hospital."

She nodded her head and hopped (isn't that how birds walk 0-o)up to Sasuke. Picking him up with her beak, her huge wings blew a gust of wind in my face as she headed to the hospital. I hope Sasuke will be okay...

Grabbing my sword from its sheath attached to my side, I outstretched my arm, weapon in hand. Before I could even blink, he was in front of me, hand gripping my arm. "Don't force me to spill more innocent blood." It wasn't a threat this time though. It was a plea. His face lost composure for a split second and slightly softened but as fast as it appeared, it disappeared.

Before it could register in my mind though, I winced and cringed. He grabbed where my curse mark was! Noticing this, he roughly pulled up my sleeve to reveal the black swelled spot of my new bite given by Orochimaru.

"The curse mark... " he said, staring at it as if in a trance. His face hardened and a little anger appeared in his facial expression. "When did this happen?!?"

I tried pulling my arm out of his grasp but his hold was unbreakable. "Why do you care?"

In all his anger, he lost concentration and I finally had access to his emotions. He was feeling anger and hatred but it was not directed at me. It was at himself and someone else, probably Orochimaru.

Was he bipolar or something? One moment he was threatening to kill me and the next he's concerned. I'll admit though, I was sorta happy to see this. The Itachi I knew is in there, somewhere. He still cared for me. And just knowing that eased the pain settling in my heart.

He was so angry, his Sharingan activated. "When did this happen?"

"The one day you were supposed to be there for me!" I finally revealed, feeling betrayal once again. Just one day, is that so much to ask? That was all I needed! But he wasn't there!

Eyes turning onyx again, there was regret in them. Suddenly, his emotion wall was back up and his eyes were cold again. He was trying so hard to keep his emotions from me! He already told me what he was feeling, so why hide it from me?

"Goodbye, Amarante," he said softly. "This is the last time."

What? He thinks he can get away so easily?

"Not if I can something to do about it!" I shouted, unsheathing my sword and charging at him. Tears blurred my vision and my sweaty hands made my grip on my sword a little slippery but I paid no mind to those details and ran furiously towards him.

I probably won't have a chance. Me, with no special kekkai genkei or huge powerful abilities, can't even compare to a Uchiha. Still, I will never forgive myself if I just let him live since I can't beat him. Even if it means getting wounded or even ending up getting myself killed, if I can at least make him pay, that would be good enough. He betrayed me, his clan, his family, his friends, Shisui, everyone! He won't get out of here unscathed!

He dodged before I could touch him and appeared behind me. However, I still have an advantage. He's been my ANBU teammate for a while and I know his fighting style. I can predict his next moves from experience.

Usually when fighting an enemy and appearing behind them, he'd usually aim straight at their heart to get the battle over with. Knowing this, I whipped around my sword and held it in front of my chest to wound him. But, oddly, it seems he wasn't aiming to kill me! Kunai in hand, the weapon got dangerously close to my leg before I leapt back.

He's trying to injure my legs? He usually does this when he wants to stop an enemy, keep them alive. He wasn't trying to kill me?

"You can't defeat me. Give up," he said, raising a hand.

Yes, because that's exactly want I'm going to do after he betrayed me and killed everyone.

Since he's my opponent and incredibly strong, it's time to use jutsus instead of weapons. Bull, dog, fox -

A kunai was thrown straight at me, precisely towards my hands. This was my disadvantage. He knows my moves too!

I leapt away somewhere else and, still running, I did the hand signs again. "Water Style: Water Shuriken Jutsu!" (:p I'm not very creative wen it comes to jutsus...)

My water shuriken jutsu was a pretty good jutsu of mine. It was impossible to deflect. If someone were to throw a kunai at it, the kunai would go straight through it since it's water. Also, it follows its target.

All the water in my side pouch poured out and formed into ten shuriken. They all headed straight at him, incredibly fast

He dodged to the left but they followed him and pierced him, entering multiple parts of his body. He froze and blood came from his mouth as he slumped to the ground. His eyes were wide open and he stared at nothing.

Was he... dead?

Shouldn't I feel victorious? I did it. I got revenge on him for what he's done to me and his clan. But instead I felt awful and mournful. My heart ached quite painfully my legs trembled under me. My legs buckled and I fell to my knees, unmoving. My eyes were glued to his dead body.

I-I killed him. My best friend was dead... murdered by my hands. But he deserved it! He killed his entire clan! Still... the guilt and pain ate away at my heart and conscience...

I guess I do love him then, for his death to hurt this much. I, Amarante Ikeda, loved Itachi Uchiha. Loved? I think I still love him, even after this!

I can't believe he died! I thought he'd easily be able to dodge my attack! Now that I think about it, I really didn't want to harm him! I have stronger jutsus I could have used on him. I just didn't use them because I didn't want to kill him!

Wait... how could such simple and weak jutsu kill the great Itachi? My tears stopped and I got back on my two feet. I must be under some kind of genjutsu!

Proving my theory, his dead body formed into a bunch of black crows and they fluttered away, one swooping down so close to my face it nearly hit me!

"Release!" The area around me wavered and tuned into the real world. When did he get a chance to put me under genjtsu?

Looking around, I couldn't find him. Did he leave while I was under his genjutsu? He has an emotion wall up so I can't feel his emotions and he was very good at masking his chakra so I couldn't find him. Dammit!

Abruptly, he appeared behind me and embraced me from behind. I would have taken this moment to hurt him - after all, we were in the middle of a battle! - but instead I melted in his arms. Why did he have to do this?!? I'm so confused! He had such pride in his clan and he loved his family and friends so much, how could he do this?

He was going to the Akatsuki now... and I can't stop him. We both knew that. My strength and abilities couldn't even compare to his! I was going to miss him... so much.

If I realized my feelings earlier, what would have happened? If I had told him, what would he have said? He killed his entire clan but made sure not to kill me... was it possible he felt the same way?

I hate this. All of it! I just want things to be as they used to be!

A couple of tears leaked out of my eyes and I heard him start to speak. "This is goodbye. Don't try coming after me. You'll only end up putting yourself in danger." His chest rumbled against my back as he talked and I closed my eyes, wishing the tears would stop.

I felt a sudden pressure on my neck and everything went black.

Itachi...

***

(ITACHI'S POV!!!!)

Amarante...

She was harmed. Because of me. That filthy, power-crazed snake got his dirty hands on her...

If I were there, I could have warded him off. I would have been able to easily defeat him with my new Mangekyou Sharingan.

I'm so... so selfish. I didn't have to go out practicing the Mangekyou Sharingan. I could've stayed and protected her... but, because I didn't want it harder on her and myself when I left, I didn't show up. I also didn't go so she wouldn't sense my emotions since my emotion wall couldn't stay up for too long.

I should've just told my team that I couldn't... that I was busy... but then they would have pressed for answers. Answers I couldn't reveal.

Right now I was taking her back to her apartment. I don't want her to wake up and see the damage I inflicted on my clan.

Could I go kill Orochimaru? Would that remove the curse mark from Amarnate?

But I can't! If I did, then it would jeopardize the mission! Orochimaru was a member of the Akatsuki and I can't join if I kill one of the members! And I must join to keep an eye on Madara to assure Sasuke's safety!

Even a blind man would be able to see I cared for Amarante. Seeing that I killed all my friends and - with the exception of Sasuke - my family but couldn't bear to harm her means she means a great deal to me.

She was like a sister to me. Except my feelings for her aren't what you exactly feel for a sister...

But I can't fall in love. I can't care for anyone. Everyone I care about dies. Everyone dies eventually. Growing up surrounded by war, I've come to accept that. Everybody dies at one point. But, if I could delay Sasuke's and Amarante's by even a minute, that would be good enough.

Although I won't say I love her, it's obvious I care too much. I went through so much trouble to keep this all a secret when I could have just killed her once she found out. If it were one of my other teammates, I would kill them without a moment's hesitation. But not Amarante.

How can I kill the girl who spilled her heart out to me? Who I opened myself to?

When I got to her apartment, I placed her gently on the bed. Her face was peaceful, oblivious. Brushing a strand of bright green hair from her face, I stared at her.

This is goodbye. We won't be crossing paths again. Hopefully, she'll be able to move on and forget about me...

But I didn't want her to! It may sound selfish - that because it is! - but I don't want to leave her heart. I want to stay a part of her memory....

I don't deserve to though. That curse make that will always be there staining her flawless skin was there because of me.

After this, I was headed to talk to the chief elders to tell them that my last mission as an ANBU Black Op was fulfilled. Then get the Hokage's word for Sasuke's safety. And talk to Danzo about keeping an eye out for Amarante. Then I'll go talk to Madara about my secret and who can and can't know about it, before finally coming to the Akatsuki.

It'll take all the willpower I posses to restrain myself from choking that stupid snake once I get there. If he finds out about my personal connections with Amarante, he'd use it against me so I can't speak a word about treating her well.

I've never felt so helpless in my life! But I'll do whatever I can.

I can't face this situation selfishly.

***

(A/N w8! B4 y'all start thinking, "Gosh, she's another Bella! Letting sum guy make her act and feel like this!" Well, never in a million years wood I make my character like sum depressed emo Twilight character like her! After receiving the curse mark, she's hurt. She received a lot of pain. Them the guy she loved who was the only person she ever told her secrets 2 leaves her and betrays her. I think y'all wood also feel a bit depressed if that happened 2 u!)

"Hello, Amarante." Those were the words greeting me once I woke up.

Once again, it was Orochimaru. He was here to take me away, willingly or not. I stood no chance against him, so why fight? Before, I was so scared for something like this to happen. Now... I couldn't even care less. My head still pounded from my raging headache and my eyes were drooping as the day caught up to me. I refuse to sleep and dream of what had happened today.

I wonder what'll happen to me there if I went. Not that I had a choice to go but still. Would I be a lab rat? I didn't look foward to that. But what am I supposed to do? I had no spirit, no will right now. I feel like I was on autopilot and watching from the backseat. Since Orochimaru was an Akatsuki member, I doubt he'll be there much though.

Wait a second... Orochimaru's an Akatsuki member! And Itachi's becoming one! If I come with him, would I be able to see Itachi one more time?

My life here was just about over. And Orochimaru was dead-set to bring me back with him. If I act good enough and prove my worth to him, would he bring me along at least once to the Akatsuki? Where Itachi was?

He left me so confused. He felt for me, but he didn't. He cared about me, but he was ready to kill me. He wanted to assure my safety, yet he was also putting it at stake. I just want to get to the bottom of this!

Every time I closed my eyes, I saw Itachi. He invaded my very mind, haunting me. Without Itachi, I felt empty. This must mean I really do love him then. He was my other half and without him...

Tonight, I won't sleep. I'll be haunted with nightmares. Tomorrow, I'll have to bear the news of the Uchiha massacre passing through the village and everyone's pity. I had a curse mark to hide from everyone. My ANBU team was going to need a new captain. The absence of Itachi was never going to stop hurting and no replacement could substitute him. I'll have no one to talk to, so I'll grow more quiet and secretive. There'll be no one with an aura like Itachi's where I could feel at peace.

Call me dramatic, but I felt like my life was over. So why continue it here?

This was, by far, one of the worst and longest days in my life. I'm at a total loss as to what to do now. Sasuke's now an orphan and, making it ten times worse, the cause of this was his very own beloved brother; I now had a curse mark that would be hard to hide; I was mentally scarred after what I just witnessed; and Itachi was gone. He was probably half-way to the Akastsuki by now.

So why don't I use Orochimaru to get me there?

"I will come willingly. But under one condition." I told him, my voice surprisingly steady. He too looked surprised by my lack of fear and the absence of my 'leaving without a fight' issue.

"Oh? And what is this condition?" he asked, the corners of his long lips turning up as his tongue slithered out as he stared at me, intrigued and amused.

"To let me see the Akatsuki."

Edited by the amazing n supremely talented.....HasiVA!

***

I worked VERY hard on this, so PLZ, spare a vote and/or comment! N fanning wood just b amazing of y'all!

RUSHED 2 WRITE SO MY NEWS FANS WILL GET HUGS NXT CHAP!!!

Me: so, after what that &$@&$ did 2 Amarante, I thought it'd b nice 2 get sum revenge! Mwahahahaa

Sasuke: OMG DID U SAY REVENGE?!?!?

Me: xD yups! K, so over there is Itachi n Oro tied up *points 2 them strapped 2 chairs*! here r ur choices 2 throw at them! Water ballons filled with hot sauce, golf balls, basket balls, n ........A BASEBALL BAT

HasiVA: yay, violence! Y'know, Firooz had made meh RLY violent lately!

Anime_Addict: *rubs hands 2gether evilly* THIS IS GONNA B FUN!! *grabs hot sauce filled water balloon* PREPARE 4 DA PAIN ITACHI!!!

Itachi: HOLD UR FIRE! Since I am NOT guilty and I'm doing this 4 Amarante, that makes me innocent! So I don't deserve 2 b hurt!

Me:hm.......makes a good point......

Anime_Addict: =( awwwwww! O well, now I can continue part 2 of Orochimaru's pain!!!!!! *throws n hits his eyes*

Oro: OWWSWIEEEEEE! That was mah eye woman!

PirateNinjaV7: =3 me wants 2 try! *throws golfball n it goes in2 his mouth*

Red_Ray_: VIOLENCE IS ALWAYS THE ANSWER!!!!! *throws golfball.....where da sun don't shine xD*

Oro: x-x...........I can't feel........my lower area....

Lifenote2: TMI! Mwahahhah ima go all evil on ur ass! *throws a gazillion basketballs at him*

Edeagle07: Oooo r wez playing volleyball? *grabs a bat* Oro, feel da pain! *smashes his face in*

Kabuto: MASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DX

Writergirllovesvamps: *throws hot sauce balloon at face* SHADDAP!

Kabuto: NOOOOO NOW I CANT PUT OROS CORSPE IN MY BODY!

Oro: I'm not dead chu idiot!

Catlover949: ur not? *smiles evilly n holds up baseball bat* NOW U R!!!!

XxMiyuxX: xD TEAMWORK!!!! *Throws basketballs*

Kabuto: =,,,,,( my master.....now who will I serve?

Animelover123: SERVE DIS! *throws golfballs*

XxMiyuxX: 0+0 *throws basketballs at him 2*

HasiVA: time 2 kick sum as- w8, they're both already dead! Awwwww wheres my vioence? This chap IS dedicated 2 me, shoodnt I fight 2?

Me: Uh......u can jump on them!

HasiVA: *sighs* good enuf *jumps on them*

Oro n Kabuto: |X

Me: DANCE PARTY!

Evry1: *dances on Kabuto n Oro*

Hope this lifted the mood! XD *sigh* violence is always fun......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 4.8K 25
Ever since Lisanna returned Lucy has been ignored by her guild mates. One day Lucy saw Natsu and Lisanna holding hands, telling the guild about their...
18.6K 1.2K 10
RagSan😍😍 1st in RagSan on 24th May 2019
2.4K 90 20
Many vorns have passed since the revival of Cybertron. The world is flourishing, cities have repopulated. The factions 'Decepticon' and 'Autobot' are...
200K 10.1K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...