The True Purpose Of Life

By yazztaj

Discovering The Truth. We are definitely here on this planet for a reason. It is certainly a shame upon the h... More

Introduction
The religion of mankind
Oneness of God
Worship the Creator
God Almighty is only One
Is there a God?
You're Invited....
The Message of Prophets
The Prophets
Goal
Take a look around..
Why we are here?
Do you know?
Worship
A watch!
God exists
Can you prove that you exist?
I invite all of you to Islam
Purpose
Think about it!
The signs of God
Read This letter carefully
Who is God?
Can you prove that you exist?
Signs Of God Are Everywhere!
Find out the truth of your existence today!
Sign of God
Think about it!!
Have you ever looked at the open sky on a clear night?
Those who believe...
There is only one God!
Imagine you wake up in a huge factory....

Think about it!

123 16 1
By yazztaj

In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

'Peace and Blessing of Allah be upon our beloved Prophet Muhammad (s.a.s), his blessed descendants and noble companions'

Ameen

__________________

There is NO picture, statue, photograph, idol or painting of Almighty God. NO one has ever actually seen God - at least not in this lifetime. So this gives us NO right to worship anything/anyone other than Him.

Almighty God does NOT resemble His creation. He is the only creator and sustainer of all that exists and that nothing and no one exists alongside Him, nor does He have any partners.

He has created all the things that exist and He has created all that happens as well. There is nothing in this existence except what He has created.

God is sought after by His creation, while He has no need from them at all. He always has existed and He never was created, as He is not like His creation, nor similar to it, in any way.

Almighty God says in Qur'an:

Say, "He is Allah(God), (who is) One

Allah(God) , the Eternal Refuge.

He neither begets nor is born,

Nor is there to Him any equivalent."

Almighty God says He is not created, nor is He like His creation in anyway. So is it not a great sin & injustice to worship his creation instead of him?

Think about it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

486K 41.3K 49
Rabbi shrahli sadri. wayassirli amri. wahlul uqdatam millisani. yafqahu qawli. [surah Taha] It is said by our prophet (PBUH) that "if a women prays h...
20.5K 81 29
Why do so many people on this planet believe in a divine being? Is it logical to believe in one? There are so many claims by so many religions, so wh...
Him By Amelia

Mystery / Thriller

842 90 12
⚠️SLOW UPDATES⚠️ Fear, agony and helplessness. These words are enough to describe my life. The life that he snatched away from me. The life that wa...
63.8K 6.1K 194
This book is about Islamic teachings and other topics. Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) said, "Seeking knowledge is an obligation on every Muslim. Indeed, A...