Rewind(Wattys2016)

By James_Dante

[Editing]Kyele, a 16 year old boy , wakes up and discovers that he has gained the power of time manipulation... More

chapter one - kyele ( waking up sucks)
chapter two -Ember( she's a walking fire hazard)
Chapter three -kyele (breakfast of champions)
Chapter four - Amp ( can't stop the beat)
authors update
authors update
Chapter five - Kyele (i almost die...kind of)
Chapter six - Kyele( In which I find out I know more than myself )
chapter seven - kyele (my mother commences a massive party! )
chapter Eight - Kyele ( Aggressive Dancing?PART ONE)
chapter Nine - kyele (Aggressive Dancing!PART TWO)
Chapter Ten -Kyele ( The journey begins )
Review
chapter eleven-kyele( I believe I can fly)
Chapter twelve-Ember(protect whats precious!!!)
chapter Thirteen-kyele( The capital!)
chapter Fourteen-kyele( brother talk)
chapter fifteen-kyele( run run run!)
chapter sixteen-kyele( Fast enough?)
chapter eighteen- kyele( the battle begins!)
chapter nineteen-kyele( armor up!)
chapter twenty-kyele(fight!)
chapter twenty-one-kyele( a family affair)
chapter twentytwo-kalec(merged!)
Chapter twentythree-kyele( the battle won!)
Epilogue
Acknowledgements
about book two
REWRITE????

chapter seventeen-kyele( destroy the gates)

31 3 0
By James_Dante

Kyele and the group all dashed at the soldiers as Ember attempted to bash open the gates. Kyele slowed time to a crawl snatching batons from two soilders and jabbing them in the chest. He then jumped into the air and whirled landing a double kick taking out two more soldiers.

Amp turned up his sound essence to the max driving soldiers to their knee's. He then fired off concentrated waves of sound that cracked they helmets allowing even more sound to get in. He then turned it up so high it created a frequency imbalance in their eardrums causing dozens of them to faint.

Hydra busy welding two while made of water lashing out and snagging limbs. She went the ground in a concentrated area and then called for Jolt who electrocuted the water frying the troops in their suits.

Ash was busy sending out smoke to choke the soilders. Although the suits had filters This wasn't normal smoke.

Finnaly Alec increased gravity crushing soilders withought mercy. He grabbed two battle rifles, deceased gravity around himself, and backfliped taking out enemies with potshots from the air.

"I got it! Ember said finnaly pinching through the gates. Everyone stopped fighting and ran for the exit stealing a couple of hoverboards in the way out and escaping into the night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 72 20
Being kidnapped is never a good thing, right? Kamiro is a typical 17-year-old boy. He lived by himself, wasting away watching anime, playing video g...
2.1K 97 20
Y/n's pronouns: she/her (Sorry males and non-binary's!) Anyways, once upon a whatever there was this girl from the fairy clan pretty weird bc of k...
619 46 22
Kazuki Koshin is an 19 year old Hunter and the son of the most deadly hunter in the Heaven named "The Cryptid". Being the first born of the Koshin fa...
42 5 7
As the title suggests this is the Misadventures of Erito and Akari. Erito and Akari both are in high school Erito a 16 year old male is struggling wi...