dirty jokes?

By YourNightmareAnxiety

patawa ka eh! this jokes is english not tagalog, if you read the first chap. that's tagalog, but the other p... More

ganyan tayo eh!
#entry
#entry
#entry
#entry
#entry
entry
entry
entry
entry
entry
entry
entry
entry
entry
entry
entry a short story
entry a short story
entry:AST
entry:AST
entry:AST
entry
entry
entry
entry
entry
entry
entry
entry
entry
entry
entry
entry
entry
entry
entry
entry
entry
entry
entry
entry
entry
entry
entry
entry
entry
entry
entry
entry
entry
entry
entry
entry
entry
entry
entry
entry
entry
entry:ast
entry:how to feel heaven
entry; hell ya!
entry: loveee ?!
Entry: the answer is?
ENTRY: EAT MY BALLS
The last entry
dirty jokes questioner
Attentiones~

entry

429 8 0
By YourNightmareAnxiety

This letter was sent to the School Principal's office after the school had sponsored a luncheon for seniors. An elderly lady received a new radio at the lunch as a door raffle prize and was writing to say thank you.

Dear Lions Bay School,

God bless you for the beautiful radio I won at your recent Senior Citizens luncheon. I am 87 years old and live at the West Vancouver Home for the Aged. All of my family has passed away so I am all alone. I want to thank you for the kindness you have shown to a forgotten old lady.

My roommate is 95 and has always had her own radio; but, she would never let me listen to it. She said it belonged to her long dead husband, and understandably, wanted to keep it safe.

The other day her radio fell off the nightstand and broke into a dozen pieces. It was awful and she was in tears.
She asked if she could listen to mine, and I was overjoyed that I could tell her to fuck off.

Thank you for that wonderful opportunity.

God bless you all.

Sincerely,

Edna

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22K 321 13
You and Vincent have been friends since childhood since you were lost in the forest on a camping day with your parents left to the animals until you...
91.8K 1.3K 37
Kuya ko noon jowa ko na ngayon? Kuya ko noon may gusto na sakin ngayon? Nooooo never ko maimagine ang sarili ko na jowa ko si kuya Este kuya kuyaha...
5K 129 46
My 2020, 2021, and a little 2022 pieces.
Stalker By 🫧

Fanfiction

104K 4K 80
Catching feelings for a dancer? That's weird he thinks of you as a creep why are you falling for him? No idea, still Tomura will shoot his shot on wi...