I'm His Special Flower (BoyxB...

By geekiechicforall13

Like every other male protagonist, Luke Chang was a normal high school guy. Okay, his friends had some oddly... More

Prologue: Just Another Boring Day
Chapter 1: 'IT'S MR. SEX ON LEGS!'
Chapter 2: An Explanation
Chapter 3: An Explanation Part Two
Chapter 4: Damned Dicamotus!
Chapter 5: Can't Stop The Feeling
Chapter 6: He Just Lost His Mind
Chapter 8: First Is The Worst! Second Is the Best!
Chapter 9: The Movies
Chapter 10: Ignorance Is Bliss
Chapter 11: Realization
Chapter 12: Age Is But A Number
Chapter 13: When Sh*t Hits The Fan
Chapter 14: Simple Times
Chapter 15: Dead bodies
Chapter 16: Dancing, And Sweet Discoveries
Chapter 17: Chinese food
Chapter 18: Ugh!
Chapter 19: A Hot Meeting
Chapter 20: Family Encounters
Chapter 21: Is This A Good Idea?
Chapter 22: That Good Meat
Chapter 23: The Truth
Chapter 24: The End Of You And I
Epilogue

Chapter 7: The Name's Kian

3.5K 187 66
By geekiechicforall13

🔥Sex God's POV🔥

I walked into the cafeteria struggling to keep my bored face on.

I still can't even believe he agreed. I thought he would shut me down the moment I mentioned it but he accepted and now I can protect him.

OK maybe I also wanted to be able to kiss him silly every two days but I really didn't want what happened twice to happen again before I am not able to stop them before they do anything.

Well anything bad.

Hell it shouldn't have happened the first time.

After getting my lunch I walked over to where me and my best friends always sit.

"Hey guys." I said as I sat down. "What's going on?"

"Oh I was just telling Damien over here about that girl Stephanie that you sent my way last time was hella good!" one of my friends said.

"Really?" I ask as if I don't believe him.

"Yeah man! And that ass! That is the stuff that gets these girls in songs like, that ass was created by heaven!" He exclaimed.

"Glad you liked her because I got another one coming your way."

"Really? What's her name?" He asked as his eyes lit up with the idea of a new girl.

"Her name's Olivia, she asked me out this morning."

"Thanks Conner." He told me.

"No problem Kian."

Ok I know you're probably thinking Wait I thought your name is Kian.

Yeah, well you see.

Damien, Kian, and I have been friends for as long as I remember.

Literally.

Damien and Kian's Fathers worked in the same law firm and have been long-time buddy's for a while and when my mom joined the firm she faced a lot of hardships being one of the few women in the firm. But once she got the chance she made a big impression. She became immediate friends with Kian and Damien's fathers and once they all got together with their spouses Damien and Kian's moms being the powerful women that they loved what my mom was doing in the firm. All of our dads easily bonded over their love of the Blue Jays so they have all been close friends ever since.

Sometime last year their law firm, being so big, decided that they wanted to move offices from Mississauga to Toronto and our parents decided it would be a good idea to move to Toronto as well. My dad's work was adjustable and Kian and Damien's moms worked from home so having the kids go to a new school wasn't much of a problem.

Kian and Damien were moving before me so Kian decided that since I don't like all the attention from girls (even though I am supposed to be Bi) that I will just say my name is Kian so when they snoop around for my info they will end up contacting him.

He says I'm a jerk, flirts a little bit and bam!

They are in the palm of his hand.

He gets the girl so I don't get unnecessary phone calls.

It's a win win.

"So how's it going with the Dicamotus?" Damien asks once we are done talking about Kian's booty calls.

"Ugh," I groan. "Don't remind me of him."

"Why?" Kian asks.

"Cause then I'll want to find him and make out with him again. I barely kept my cool last time."

Damien raises his eyebrows while Kian fake gasps.

"Again?"

This time I can't help breaking my boring face to smirk.

"Did it right before I got here."

All of us chuckle at my comment.

"So guess even you are a pervert huh?" Damien says mockingly.

"Well, what do you expect when I hang around Kian so much?"

Damien and I laugh while Kian gasps in shock.

"Hey! I'm not a pervert!"

"Really?" Damien laughs. "Says the guy who was just talking about The ass sent from god."

I continue to laugh while Kian hits Damien on the arm hard making him hiss.

"I never said that!" Kian argues. "I said 'the ass created by heaven.'"

We both continue to laugh and even Kian can't help but join in.

"But seriously what's going on with Luke?" Damien asks once he sobered up.

"Well he got attacked again." I start making both of them frown at the news.

"What happened?" Kian asked this time.

"As soon as I stepped out of our second class I knew something wasn't right. My conscience told me where it was happening but I didn't know what was going on until I kicked down the door and I saw the guy with his crotch shoved in Luke's face."

I clenched my fist at the memory as I tried to calm down.

"Who was he?" Kian asked again.

"I don't know but I think he goes to the, an upperclassmen. I stopped him immediately and knocked him out before taking him to the nurses office. When I got back I convinced him not to try to get out of being a Dicamotus for now by putting a temporary marking on him."

"Temporary marking?" Damien asked.

I only nodded to his question, still a little pissed off.

"Isn't that dangerous?" He asked this time.

I didn't answer and he knew why.

"Shouldn't you at least tell him?" I still didn't answer.

They didn't make any more comments and I silently thanked them for that.

I wish I didn't have to tell him but someday I will.

—————

👤Anonymous's POV👤

I groaned as I sat up holding my side.

Man that guy could kick.

I would usually let them be when they have such a big obstacle getting in my way but I can't let that guy or any other guy for that matter have him.

Though there is a chance he might get a girlfriend, most of them don't want to get involved with me.

He is the Dicamotus.

I will have him.

The nurse opened the curtain peeking her head through.

"Someone's here to see you." She told me.

"Thanks."

She walked away a few moments before my girlfriend's beautiful face came into view.

"Hey babe. How are you?"

I chuckled lightly.

"Pretty badly considering I got knocked out."

She grimaced at the comment.

"I hate that someone did that to you. They must be a monster," she said as she walked closer to my bed.

"It's alright. I'm just glad you're here."

"I will always be here for you Rick."

I smiled at her words.

"Thanks Layla."

———————————————

Hey guys!

Now this wasn't what I originally planned but as soon as I thought about it I knew it was gold!

What do you think is gonna happen between Luke and Conner?

Who do you think "Rick" really is? Any guesses for his evil plan?

Vote, Comment, Share, Follow, anything else you can do with this story and I will see you next Chapter. Bye!!!👋👋👋👋👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Knight By m

Teen Fiction

19.6M 674K 57
COMPLETED [boyxboy] Mason Maloney has lived his whole life in the shadow of his twin brother, Nathan, star quarterback of the football team. While N...
19.6M 596K 42
"Give me your hand." He ordered and i looked at him confused. He sighed before taking my left hand. I gasped when he suddenly put an engagement ring...
91.8M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
194M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...