The Pure One -✔- Book Two of...

By MariamSarhan

🌟🌟🌟COMPLETED🌟🌟🌟 🌟Book Two of the Phoenix Trilogy🌟 ⚠⚠⚠Please read the book one first to avoid confusio... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 2 Angelic Genes
Chapter 3 The Awakening
Chapter 4 The Transformation
Chapter 5 Blood Bound No More?
Chapter 6 Tangled Love Stories
Chapter 7 To Dream or Not to Dream
Chapter 8 The Crystals
Chapter 9 Photographic Memory
Chapter 10 Blood in my Veins
Chapter 11 The Power Within
Chapter 12 Where The Heart Is
Chapter 13 The Task
Chapter 14 The Thorn In My Heart
Pre - Warning
Chapter 15 Punishment of the Heart
Chapter 16 Freedom from Death
Chapter 17 The Dive of Love
Chapter 18 The Mermadian Queen
Chapter 19 Innermost Desires
Chapter 20 The Siren's Sacrifice
Chapter 21 The Void
Chapter 22 The Nightmare Loop
Chapter 23 Twisted History
Chapter 24 Here We Come. . .
Chapter 25 Cave of Silence
Chapter 26 🔥 The Choice
Chapter 27 🔥 Siren's Blood
Chapter 28 🔥 The Cave
Chapter 29 🔥 Forged Bonds
Chapter 30 🔥 The Pearl of Peace
Chapter 31 🔥 The Intruder
Chapter 32 🔥 The Rescue
Chapter 33 🔥 The Balancer
Chapter 34 🔥 The Amulet
Chapter 35 🔥 The Pure One
Chapter 36 🔥 The Siege
Chapter 37 🔥 The Angelicum
Chapter 38 🔥 Crystal Portal
Chapter 39 🔥 For Peace' Sake
🌟🌟🌟Announcements 🌟🌟🌟
Chapter 40🔥 Confrontation & Love
Finale 🔥 Part One
Finale 🔥 Part Two

Chapter 1 Angels and Venus

817 61 13
By MariamSarhan

Venus was bewildered by the scenery that unfolded right before her eyes after half an hour of following her mother's voice. She was led at a dead end as she stood on a high cliff---south side---overlooking a long and narrow river with crystal rocks that shone like diamonds; white flowers of different variations were sprinkled everywhere. She took a long whiff of its sweet intoxicating fragrance.

The river was sandwiched between mountains with a distance of approximately two thousand yards apart; on the east and west side. The water was like milk and creamy which flowed towards the endless north. Humongous trees that bear different fruits were looming on each far side of the river.

A lot of colorful butterflies were fluttering around Venus as if welcoming her presence. From where she was situated--- it looked surreal to be in such a place.

Where am I? Is this heaven? Venus asked herself silently. She was afraid to disrupt the peaceful place which was oddly in the absence of any being.

"Oh my goodness!" her abrupt squealing echoed throughout the area--- so much for not wanting to break the serenity. The butterflies flew away from her sudden outburst.

How could she not? She was only wearing a gossamer-thin piece of clothing; it didn't helped in hiding anything at all!

Her brassiere and undies were made of ivory silk satin held in place by a gold jewelry with symmetrical tribal pattern which matched the bracelets on both of her hands; that reached her elbows along with the same style placed on her ankles tracing her legs in circular patrerns. Translucent fabrics hung loosely on her shoulders, flowing freely like water on her arms until her torso. Her long white hair was made in an elegant updo with diamonds and pearl ornaments, leaving two portions of ample volume to cover her front side.

Venus felt exposed, her flushed face indicated her embarrasment. The chilly wind played with her chiffon drapes but she surprisingly didn't feel cold. As weird as it was, the wintry temperature was comforting even the freezing bite of her metal adornments didn't bother her at all, which was the very reason why she haven't noticed her appearance until her eyes landed on herself.

After her initial shock, Venus was now finding ways on how to proceed since her mother's voice was coming from the river. She was bitting her nails while in deep concentration as to how she would be able to climb down. There was no pathway or anything at all that could lead her towards the bottom. The only way possible was to jump off a minimum if not more than thirty thousand square foot cliff! Sky diving without a parachute was not on her to do list of dying.

She was weighing her options when a soft voice like a lullaby spoke behind her, "You are finally here, cursed one."

She turned around faster than lightning to face the male voice--- thanks to her trainings otherwise she would have stumbled down by the abruptness of her action--- then her vision landed first on a massive wall of white feathers! Mixed scents of lavender and vanilla greeted her nostrils which made her close her eyes and savour the delight it brought to her senses. It gave her calmness and elation.

"You cannot stay here long time otherwise you're spirit will be trapped here forever," the gentle and soothing voice spoke again this time with a little bit of conviction to convey his warning.

Venus lids opened fast to look for the owner of the voice. Her eyes landed again on the mesmerizing wings then slowly trailed a good ten feet wingspan towards a pair of lavender eyes just like hers just as the same time that the man folded his enormous wings on his back.

Her mouth opened and closed without uttering a sound, face turned crimson once again as she remembered her indecent attire. Her hands automatically landed on her hair covering, arranging it in a way to hide herself. She couldn't possibly turn around since her back was more bare.

"You can speak up, little one. Stop fidgeting, my kind are not incapable of lust or any negative emotions. We are on our purest form here," he spoke up with a hint of a smile on his pink thin lips. Long golden curls cascaded on his shoulders untill his bare chest showing perfect set of abs. He was adorned with the same golden artifacts on his arms, biceps, ankles, legs and waist which held up his above the knee ivory silk, satin kilt.

"Y-you are an angel, right? If you are... then this is heaven... if this is heaven... then I must be dead... and if I'm dead... then I'm not the vessel and..." her blabbering was stopped by a palm that appeared inches in front of her face. What caught her attention, though, was the marble sized blue stone in the middle of it; embedded on his flesh. She became crossed eyed for a second while examining it closely.

"I am an angelicum, a humble servant to the King of all kings. We are in Angelic Realm, and yes heaven as what mortals believed. You are not dead child, this is your spirit's purest form." His warm and calm voice followed when the palm in front of her face descended.

Venus blinked for a few times to clear her spotted vision then asked, "what is that stone? It doesn't hurt you?"

His mouth broke into a full smile; showing his straight, white teeth as he spoke, "no, it doesn't hurt. All of the us gained this along with our wings upon maturity. This is our anchor towards the physical world; a sort of compass to find our ways to and fro, and it also served as our personal portal."

Venus smiled widely upon hearing the explanation. Her eyes lit up with excitement, "that's wicked! Do I get one of those too?"

The man's features turned serious suddenly, his solemn soft voice followed, "Your arrival here was foretold, you must retrieve your mother by tomorrow before the gathering of all head angelicums in order to avoid war. My King may be gracious and oft forgiving but He will not stand idly by, watching one of His servants suffer from evil beings. He could just flick His hand, and everything will be gone but He is merciful for He loves each and everyone."

Venus scared face showed her confusion when she asked, "You mean God? He is the one and only, right? I mean, I may not be a religious person but I pray to only one God, whoever He may be... I'm sorry, forgive me if I sounded like Atheist but in some sort of way, I really am. But! I really do believe in God! I swear! Cross my heart!" She blurted out the words while placing her palm up--- the way humans do when giving an oath of honesty.

The angelicum chuckled. His melodic laugh blended like symphony with the winds as it reverberated through the side of the mountains. "You sure are like Nuscha, your mother I mean. You are one of a kind, little one, for you are the first hybrid from the angelicum. You must hurry, time is of essence."

Venus lavender orbs widened upon realization that her mother was not there! "What do you mean? Where is my mommy?!" She yelled at him, fisting her hands on her side as tears threatened to spill on the corner of her eyes.

The man walked towards the edge of the cliff, grazing her arms with the softest feather she felt as he passed by her, "Nuscha is now a captive of your father, she is trapped on her physical form. You must free her but in order to do that, you have to be on your fullest potential. Train non-stop within a year or two at the maximum, use this knowledge to fuel your will. But before all of it, you must surpass your angelic genes." He told her in a far away voice. He was staring towards the endless river.

"But I heard her voice from the river!" she argued with him while pointing towards the body of creamy liquid.

"No, little one. You heard the river of life... It embodies all the beings that lives in this Realm. It lured you towards here for one purpose alone..." he paused then turned to look at her with sympathy.

Her tears were now flowing freely, she sniffed as she asked, "w-what purpose?"

"To die." He answered calmly and dived through the cliff without waiting for her answer.

Venus stood awestrucked as her gaze followed the free falling angelicum. He plunged down for about half minute head first, his wings enclosing his body then he streched his giant white wings which instantly made his decsent stop midway. He flapped it twice sending strong gusts of winds towards her position which made her lost her balance and almost fell but at the last minute she was able to regain her center of gravity and stood slightly inclined at the cliff's edge. She was about to shout at him angrily when he flew past her towards the white sky. It was a cloudless and just plain white sky; no sun but clear and bright like fluorescent light.

She looked up and was startled to see hundreds of thousands of angelicum hovering above her. They were all emitting a white glow. It was an amazing sight to behold!

"Holy mother of peaches!" Venus gasped. Her eyes fixed on the man she had a conversation with for he was the only one near to her. He was about same height as hers when he stood by her earlier but now in his original form, he was looming at her like goliath to David. Now she understood why he called her little one. He was probably 15feet tall! All of them!

The wind was strong and hard due to the amount of flapping massive wings which made her stance wobbly as she shouted on top of her lungs to ask, "what do you mean to die?!"

"You must die here, cursed one! Jump off the cliff!" His booming voice answered her and they all flew away, disappering behind the mountains...

"Phew! Another instruction without manual! Then, death here I go! I hope it won't hurt as much!" She stated then jumped without hesitation.

Three minutes after... A loud snapping and crunching of bones bounced through the mountain walls. A form of lifeless body was sprawled down the crystalline rocks beneath the cliff...

~~~~~•°•~~~~~

A/N:

There is your first chapter folks! What do you think? Don't forget to press that star button if you loved it!;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 96.8K 24
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
444K 12.1K 30
Florence Cade is an ugly girl, with multi-millionaire parents. When she sees a video of her father and her 'best friend' Cara making a deal, all hope...
11.5K 418 29
"You never know what you have until you lose it..." "Giving up destroys you." :c: ||Alysha was on the brink of destruction; she was about to exp...
158K 9.9K 45
Elizabeth has been ruling her kingdom for 3 years now. She's gone through countless advisors in those 3 years. When she's finally ready to give up on...