My Fairytale

Od softballlover18

Angelique growing up, always believed in the supernatural. There was something about vampires and werewolves... Více

My Fairytale
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 5

184 17 1
Od softballlover18

"The truth is.... I can't tell you yet. It's just, not the right time. I'm sorry. I really am." He said choosing his words carefully.

    I looked up at him. His eyes were filled with sorrow? But why? He's the one who doesn't want to tell me? So why is he sorry?

   "But why?" I asked.

   "I want to tell you. Believe me I really do. I-I just can't. If it only involved me I would, but it involves way too many people. I can't tell you until you're ready to know." He looked down as he said this.

      What does he mean until I'm ready? How big is this secret? Everyone? What does this even mean?

      "Ok-okay. I understand I-I guess." I said still slightly confused.

    "Okay thank you." He said.

    "But promise me something?" I said trying to sound confident.

    "Ofcourse! Anyth- I mean, yeah what is it?" He said trying to not sound eager.

     "Promise me that as soon as you can you'll tell me everything? Please?" I told him with the little hope I have left.

     "I promise you that right when the time comes I'll tell you." He told me while smiling.

       Okay so maybe, just maybe I was a little wrong about him. Oh who am I kidding. I got him all wrong. He really is sweet and kind after all. He isn't a jerk. So lesson learned; Don't judge a book by its cover. Want to know what's really weird? I feel safe with him. I mean when I'm near him I feel like nothing can hurt me. I can't shake the fact that I feel something pulling me to him. It's like I belong to him and my body knows it. What does this even mean? Do I like him? I can't like him though can I? I literally met like five hours ago. Not to mention I pretty much hated the guy before a few hours ago. And it's not that he's ugly. Hes pretty good looking. He has the perfect jaw line and amazing chiseled features. His eyes, wow his eyes, are bluer than any ocean I've ever seen before. That says a lot since I used to live next to a beach, and would go to a different one almost every weekend. And-

       "Umm, Angelique. Are you okay?" He asked me pulling me out of my trance.

      "What? Uh-uh y-yeah I am. Why do you ask?" I said trying to sound as normal as possible. Emphasis on trying.

      "Really? Because you've been literally staring at me for the past five minutes." He said smirking at me.

     I scowled at him.

     "Hmm. Don't you get all happy now. I wasn't looking at you. I was simply thinking." I told him as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

     "Oh really. What were you thinking of? Me perhaps?" He said smirking again.

     Oh how I would love to wipe that smirk off of his face.

    "No. What would give you that crazy idea?" I lied with ease.

    "Oh I don't know. Maybe, The perfect jaw line, and his eyes, wow his eyes are bluer than any ocean I've seen." He said chuckling.

      My jaw dropped. No it literally dropped.

       "Wha-what! You heard that? Heh-heh. Uh-uh y-yeah do-dont worry. I-it wasn't, I-I mean not what y-you think. No, I-I mean never-nevermind." I stuttered out searching for words.

       My face was already heating up. It's probably redder than a tomato! Wow that's just really embarrassing. I hid my face behind a cushion on the couch. Great! So now he knows I might have a crush on him. This is just perfect! Hope you enjoyed my sarcasm.

        "Don't hide your face. I think it's cute when you blush." He said.

       I could hear the smile in his voice. He put his hand under my chin and lifted my head. I looked into his eyes. They looked really sincere. It wasn't just sincerity though. Is that love? Do I really see love in his eyes? Why do I see love in his eyes? He can't love me can he? We just met! But if it's not that than what is it? I shook those thoughts out of my head and started paying attention to Carter again.

        "Really?" I asked shyly.

       "Yeah really. To be honest I think you're really cute too. I'm not just saying this because this seems like one of those cliche moments, this is just how it turned out to be. You're amazing. You're just beautiful." He said grabbing a hold of both of my hands.

         "Thanks." I said blushing again. "Since we're getting all truthful here, I guess I should say I think you're cute too. Oh and also that I was wrong." I said still looking into his eyes.

        " Oh really now. What were you wrong about?" He asked.

       "You." I said simply.

       "Really? What did you get wrong about me?" He asked genuinely interested.

        "I was wrong. You really aren't some jerky, egotistical player. You are really the opposite of that. You're kind, nice, sweet, and funny. If I'm being honest with you and myself I think I'm starting to fall for you, and that scares me. I've never been the type of person to like the idea of a relationship, but with you I feel like that's possible. I mean I've never really liked anyone, and definitely not when we just met. That just makes this whole idea even scarier. I feel really safe with you and already can tell you anything. A normal person shouldn't start having these feelings until they have known eachother for atleast I don't know three months! Definitely not hours! I'm just, I'm just scared." I ranted off hiding my face in my hands.

         He isn't speaking. Why isn't he speaking? Great! I just scared the guy off. He isn't going to want to talk to me now. Why would I even say that! What came over me!

        "I-I guess I'll just leave. Forget I said anything." I told him getting up to leave.

        I started walking away when I felt a tug on my hand. I turned around to see him standing up and holding my hand. He looked like he was contemplating on words. Finally he spoke and pulled me to him.

       "No don't leave. I don't want you to leave. I like you too. Don't be scared. Life's about having adventures right? Well this can be out little adventure. And if that's normal than I definitely don't want to be normal. I'd rather be unique with you." He looked down at me looking into my eyes.

         My heart started beating really fast and loud. I'm pretty sure he could hear it. I started to blush for the third time today.

         "Do you really mean it?" I asked him.

         "Why would I lie to you." He told me.

        Wow this guy really does like me. Before I could even wrap my head around it, he started to lean in. He's going to kiss me! The butterflies in my started going crazy! I closed my eyes leaning in to. Just as our lips were about to touch-

       "Carter are you home!" Someone yelled through the house.

       We pulled apart startled. He had an annoyed face, but gave me a sorry look.

       "Yeah I'm in the livingroom." He replied to the voice.

       I wonder who that could be? Jesse and Kasey came into view. They looked at us quizzically until Kasey started smiling wide at the position we were in. I quickly let go of him and straightened out my clothes.

       "Well I was going to ask where you were during lunch, but now I know." Jesse said smirking.

       "Oh yeah sorry not telling you dude." Carter replied smiling.

        "Did you guys even go to school today?" Jesse asked.

        "Ofcourse we did! What kind of students do you think we are! We just didn't stay. We came back here to talk." Carter explained to him.

        "Wow and your mom was Okay with it?" Jesse asked.

         "What! No! She was yelling at me! She even used my full name! But once she saw Angelique she knew why." Carter had explained once again.

          "Yikes! The full name. Must of been scary. I'm sorry dude." Jesse said to him.

          They kept up with their conversation, but I blocked it out. I turned my attention to my friend Kasey. She hasn't spoken at all since she has gotten here. Which is pretty weird for her since she never stops talking. Only knowing her for a couple of day proves how much she talks. She looked like she was going to explode though. What's wrong with her? I guess I could ask her, but would that be rude? Well we are friends and friends do care for eachother and ask if their okay. Well whatever I'm asking her.

         "Hey Kasey are you okay?" I asked her.

        "What! Yes! Now I am! I was wondering when he was going to tell you everything! I can't believe he actually told you! I thought he must have chickened out! But you have to know everything now considering you two were standing awfully close! This is great! We really are going to be best friends now! Now that you know you're Carter's mate and we're wolves and ahh! This is just great!" She exploded with information.

        My jaw dropped again. I turned to look at Carter and he was staring wide eyed at Kasey.

      "Um What? What are you talking about?" I asked her genuinely confused.

      "Wait. You didn't tell her anything?!" She asked Carter screaming.

       "No! It was too soon! How could you do that! Now I have to tell her!" Carter screamed back.

       "Dude I don't care who you are! Nobody yells at my mate!" Jesse yelled at Carter standing protectively in front of Kasey.

      Okay why is everyone yelling? What did she mean by their wolves? And mates! That's all storybook stuff! Isn't it?

      "Put yourself in my position! How would you feel!" Carter yelled back.

      "I understand that, but how would feel if I went off on Angelique and yelling at her!" Jesse argued back.

       Carter stood in front of me just like Jesse was with Kasey.

        "Dude I'm not trying to challenge you! I'm trying to show you! You wouldn't like it would you though! So can you cool it!" Jesse tried reasoning.

        "Carter seriously please stop. I'm getting scared." I told him truthfully.

        He looked at me sorry. I put my hand on his shoulder and he instantly relaxed. Well that was weird.

        "Okay. I'm sorry for that Kasey." Carter said sincerely.

        "It's Okay." She walked up to him and hugged him.

       I heard a low growling noise coming from Jesse? Okay what is going on!

      "Sorry dude!" Carter told him.

      Kasey walked up to Jesse and kissed his lips.

       "Stop trying to be tough you big teddy bear!" Kasey said while laughing.

        "So what are you going to do about Angelique?" Jesse asked.

        "Well now I have to tell her." Carter said.

        "Well obviously. Do it soon bro." Jesse told him.

        "Excuse me! I'm standing right here!" I yelled gaining there attention.

       "Okay follow me Angelique." Carter said walking away.

      Jesse and Kasey just shrugged. I didn't know what to do so I just followed Carter you the stairs. We went up about two more flights of stairs and finally turned down a long hallway. We kept walking until we reached the end of the hallway and stopped in front of the last door. I didn't realize how big this house was until now.

         "Well this is my room. Just go and sister on the bed." He said while opening the door.

         Me wanting to know what's actually going on listened to what he told me. He shut the door and sat down on a chair and began to talk.

       "Okay as Kasey was saying we're wolves....."

*Authors note!*

so I wrote another chapter and I hope this was long enough! sorry I've been busy this past week but now I promise to update once more this week!

please tell me what you thought of the chapter and while your at it why not vote too? Aha Well until next time!

Stay Cloudy! Peace!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

2.1K 94 14
She was different than all the others in her Pack. She was the only one she knew of her kind alive. No family, No friends. Will, she ever show her tr...
293K 16.5K 28
Lucy doesn't have any memories from when she was a child. All she remembers is the boy who saved her life, after she had been attack by a vampire. Y...
223K 7.2K 35
We all know the cliche story about the girl whose mate is the alpha and she gets rejected then kidnapped and all of a sudden they are in love and hav...
1K 59 50
I was just a normal teen having a good summer before school but then me and ace had to move to are dads and go to a new school mom told us she had th...