Identity

By youtubefanficx

*COMPLETED* It's Christmas break and you and your boyfriend Draco decide to stay at your parent's house...The... More

Christmas Holidays
The Burrow
Shock, Anger and Sadness
Ginny
The Dinner
Please Forgive Me
A Lovely Evening
Floo Powder
Hogsmeade (part 1)
Hogsmeade (part 2)
Hogsmeade (part 3)
Tears
Dads
Happy Birthday!
Calm Down
The Ring

Evening

4.1K 117 23
By youtubefanficx

Draco's P.O.V
It was still the day before (y/n) and Ron's birthday. I came inside after an intense chat with Mr Weasley. However, the outcome was amazing. Judging by the look on Mrs Weasley's face as I entered the kitchen, she new it was good news I had been told. I ran upstairs to tell (y/n) the good news.

Your P.O.V
I'd given up on crying. I just wanted him to leave. I couldn't face seeing him one more time. I heard someone running up the stairs and heading for my room. The door swung open. My heart sank as I saw Draco's perfectly framed face come through the door. He sat down next to me on my bed. "Your stuff is over there. Just get it and go," I said.
"I won't be going anywhere for a while, actually," Draco said with a huge smile on his face.
I knew what he meant instantly. My dad was letting him stay, and he was letting us stay together!!! I jumped into Draco's arms and kissed him. At first it was a slow, passionate kiss, but it got faster. And rougher. Draco placed my on my bed and closed the bedroom door...

A/N:
I forgot to add this to Thursday's upload, so here it is!😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 168 23
you fell for the older twin gingered-haired boy, you've liked him since YOUR first year a Hogwarts, you were brilliant, or as George would say ¨wicke...
17K 320 4
Ron leaves after the war to avoid the girl who broke his heart. He is gone for over 6 years, ignoring all communication from his family and friends...
3.7K 147 13
I suck at these! I apologise in advance! Based off the movies! Not the books! Y/N Black is a fourth year at Hogwarts, and let's just say...things get...
12.7K 376 14
(I am bad at summaries, but the story will be better. Promise) Jordan Ray is best friends with the Weasleys. Some of them. She hates Percy for obviou...