Total Drama Biome Tour

By Radishologist

Third season of "Total Drama Minecraft"! Twenty entirely new contestants. Eighteen different biomes. A millio... More

Basics of Total Drama
Meet the Characters
Episode 1 Part 1
Episode 1 Part 2
{Closed} Kik Competition
Episode 2
Author's Note 1
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Author's Note 2
Episode 9
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Elimination Order
Fun Facts
Author's Final Note
Season 4 Preview

Episode 10

1K 57 320
By Radishologist

"Last time, on Total Drama Biome Tour, the mobs travelled to a cave to mine as many valuable ores as possible! Moolissa's father paid us a visit, kidnapping Moolissa once again. All of Team Jet managed to die, causing their team to lose. Wilbur And Them were busy saving Moolissa, so, surprisingly, The Mammals won. Because Ech had said he would win for his team, but he didn't, he was eliminated. What thrilling challenge will the mobs do today? Find out right now, on Total Drama Biome Tour!" Herobrine said.

***

The Mammals (4): Wooly, Porky, Mooshie, Sherry

Wilbur And Them (4): Jack, Cocoa, Stella, Moolissa

Team Jet (3): Jesse, Jamey, Ory

***

The Mammals were in first class.

Porky and Mooshie were eating cookies like pigs. Well, Porky was a pig, so that made sense. But they were both eating very messily. Cookie crumbs went everywhere.

"You children disgust me," Sherry said from across the aisle. She was sitting in a comfy chair, and Wooly was sitting in one next to her. He was watching a movie on the tiny television in front of him.

"What are you watching, sweetie?" Sherry asked.

"A Minecraft Story the Movie," Wooly replied without looking away from the screen.

"What's it rated? Is it PG-13? Because you're not 13 yet," Sherry said.

"I don't know, mom. Shh, this is a good part!"

Sherry found the case to the movie and found the rating.

"This is PG-13!" she exclaimed. She reached over and turned off the television.

"Mommmmm!" Wooly complained.

"You are not allowed to watch PG-13 movies," Sherry scolded.

"But Steve was just about to fight Beta in the Nether!" Wooly exclaimed.

"That does not sound appropriate for a child your age," Sherry replied.

Wooly groaned and slumped in his seat.

Lel

~~~

Wooly's Confessional

"Why did she have to be my mother?"

~~~

Wilbur And Them were in coach.

Stella was staring at the wall, silent as always. If there were windows in coach, she would be looking out one.

Jack and Cocoa were sitting next to each other, but were silent. Moolissa sat across the room from them, also silent.

~~~

Stella's Confessional

"I haven't shown it much, but that hallucination from three episodes ago really shook me up. Seeing my dad come back from the dead was just..." She shuddered.

~~~

Team Jet were in coach as well. There were only three of them left.

"If we lose another challenge, you will be automatically eliminated," Jamey said to Ory.

"We better not lose any more challenges, then," Ory replied, stone-faced.

"And what will you do if we do?" Jesse asked. "Cry?"

Ory didn't reply. She turned away, glowering.

~~~

Ory's Confessional

"I'm tired of people treating me like crap! I came to this show to make friends, but I haven't made a single one! I hate this place!"

~~~

The plane landed, and the eleven remaining mobs stepped out.

They were in an area with dark grass, tall and fat spruce trees, coarse dirt, podzol, and random juts of mossy cobblestone. It was night time.

"Welcome to the mega taiga, mobs!" Herobrine announced.

"Today's challenge is a popular mini-game called Lucky Blocks! Random lucky blocks will spawn around the biome. When you break one, something random will come out. Sometimes they're good, sometimes they're bad. Your job is to kill all members on the other two teams. The team to lose all their members first sends someone home, and the winning team wins first class," Herobrine explained. "Any questions?"

"Why is it night time?" Moolissa asked.

"I dunno," Herobrine replied. "No monsters will spawn except for from Lucky Blocks, though." He snapped his fingers, and the contestants were split into their teams around the biome. Lucky blocks appeared in several places as well.

"Alright. Ready, set, go!" Herobrine announced.

***

"Okay, let's get some weapons!" Jack exclaimed. He ran over to a Lucky Block and broke it open.

A single stick popped out of it.

"Oh, come on!" Jack complained.

Cocoa broke a Lucky Block nearby and broke it.

A full set of chainmail armor (for animals) popped out.

"Woohoo!" Cocoa exclaimed, putting the armor on.

"No fair," Jack muttered.

Moolissa broke a Lucky Block, and water came out of it. The current pushed her over to Cocoa.

"M'lady," Cocoa said.

"My knight in shining armor," Moolissa replied with a smile.

Jack used the water to float in between them. "We have teams to kill. Let's go."

Stella broke a Lucky Block. A diamond sword popped out. She grasped it warily.

~~~

Stella's Confessional

"My dad was...killed with a diamond sword. Usually, I can't even look at these. But it's for the challenge, and I need to win this show. The money is for my family."

~~~

"Okay Woolington, we have to choose our Lucky Blocks wisely," Sherry said.

"Mom, there is no way to tell what's inside. We have to break them all and hope we get lucky. That's why they're called Lucky Blocks," Wooly explained.

Sherry sighed. "Okay, fine. But if anything dangerous comes out of a block, run behind me, okay?"

"Okay, mom," Wooly groaned.

Porky and Mooshie broke a Lucky Block together. An iron block appeared and was struck by lightning.

Porky and Mooshie were zapped with the lightning, and spazzed out. They didn't die though, and ran into the mega taiga.

"This is too dangerous," Sherry muttered. "We should have never signed up for this show."

"It's okay, mom," Wooly replied. He broke a Lucky Block, and there was nothing for a few seconds.

Then, obsidian started to shoot into the air.

"Get behind me, Woolington!" Sherry yelled. Wooly did as he was told as blocks of obsidian rained down from the sky.

None of them hit the two sheep, and when it was over, Sherry cautiously stepped away from Wooly.

"Guess we got lucky," Sherry said, laughing a little.

***

Jamey and Jesse ran to two Lucky Blocks that were next to each other.

"There better be something good in at least one of these," Jamey said.

"Let's open them at the same time," Jesse replied. "One, two, three, go!"

The two of them opened their Lucky Blocks at the same time.

Jesse's had lava, and Jamey's had water. The two of them collided, forming cobblestone everywhere. The two of them backed away.

"I blame you for this," the two of them said together.

Ory looked up at the night sky as she hopped towards a Lucky Block. "Huh. There's a full moon tonight."

She opened her Lucky Block, and was struck by lightning.

Once she was done being electrocuted, she opened her eyes.

They were red.

***

"There better be something good in here," Jack grumbled as he broke another Lucky Block.

A Blaze spawned and started shooting fireballs at him.

"Ahh!" Jack shouted and dove away.

Cocoa charged in with his chainmail armor and iron sword he had just gotten. He sliced at the Blaze four times, killing it.

"You're welcome," Cocoa said.

"Hey, you have a lot of good stuff. Wanna share?" Jack asked.

"Nah," Cocoa replied. "Get your own stuff."

He ran away.

***

Porky and Mooshie were running through the mega taiga. They stopped by a mossy cobblestone boulder, seeing a Lucky Block below it and a Lucky Block on top of it.

Porky oinked. Mooshie mooed.

Mooshie hopped up to the Lucky Block on top of the boulder, and Porky walked over to the one below it.

They broke their Lucky Blocks together.

Porky's, the one on the ground, was a set of diamond armor.

Mooshie's, the one above it, was lava.

The lava poured down the boulder and incinerated the diamond armor.

Porky squealed happily. Mooshie mooed happily.

The two of them raced away.

***

Jamey and Jesse walked through the dark mega taiga.

"Why is this dirt so coarse and rough?" Jesse complained.

"Maybe because it's coarse dirt," Jamey replied.

"Oh. Look, a Lucky Block!"

The two of them raced to it.

"I got here first!" Jamey said triumphantly.

"Fine. Open it," Jesse muttered.

Jamey opened the Lucky Block to find some sort of wand thing.

"What is this?" Jamey wondered. She picked it up and inspected it.

"Try pointing it somewhere," Jesse suggested.

Jamey pointed the wand at a tree nearby. TNT shot out of the wand and blew up on the tree.

"Nice! A TNT wand!" Jamey exclaimed.

"Lucky," Jesse muttered.

***

Moolissa was by herself. She had no idea where Stella had gone. Usually, Stella would stay with her, but she had ran off somewhere.

Moolissa opened a Lucky Block, finding a wooden pickaxe. She wielded that as her weapon, walking through the dark mega taiga cautiously.

She hated the dark.

***

"There's a Lucky Block, mom!" Wooly said, breaking away from his mother.

"Woolington! Get back here this instant!" Sherry shouted.

Wooly ignored her and opened the Lucky Block. Inside was a bow and arrows.

"Awesome!" he exclaimed. He brought the bow back to his mother. "Look what I got!"

"That was very irresponsible of you," Sherry scolded. "You do not deserve this bow. I will use it." She took the bow and arrows from him.

"Aw man," Wooly grumbled.

***

Ory hopped through the mega taiga, growling the whole way. She looked up at the full moon.

She stopped at a Lucky Block and opened it. Inside was a diamond axe.

She hefted it up and continued.

***

Stella was walking alone through the mega taiga. She held the diamond sword, although she didn't really want to.

She had left Moolissa by herself because she was afraid she would have to explain something about her dad. And she didn't want to do that.

Stella opened a Lucky Block to find two Ender pearls. She took them and continued to walk.

***

Jack opened another Lucky Block. A Witch flew out, riding on a bat. It flew away without looking at Jack.

"I haven't gotten anything!" he groaned.

"I'm sure you'll get something soon," Cocoa replied, wearing his chainmail armor and carrying his iron sword. He broke a Lucky Block, revealing some sort of wand.

"I call it!" Jack exclaimed.

"Fine," Cocoa muttered.

Jack picked up the wand and inspected it. He aimed it at a nearby tree, and fired.

A ball made of glass suddenly appeared around Jack.

"What the?" Jack wondered. "It's some sort of shield wand....This is useless!"

"I'll take it if you want," Cocoa said from outside the shield.

Jack hesitated. "No. I'll keep it." He broke the glass, and the two of them continued through the mega taiga.

***

Porky and Mooshie ran around a large spruce tree for awhile. Eventually, they noticed a Lucky Block nearby. They ran over to it and broke it.

A bunch of Villagers spawned, all on each others' shoulders. There were at least five of them, and somehow all standing on top of each other. The one on the ground ran in circles, then ran away, taking the others with it.

Porky and Mooshie looked at each other and shrugged. They were about to continue running, when a small figure jumped in front of them.

It was Ory. She looked the same as always, a pure white rabbit. Except now, her eyes were blood red.

And she was wielding a diamond axe.

Porky and Mooshie tried to run away, but Ory was too quick. She sliced them both with two fluent motions.

"Porky and Mooshie are out!" Herobrine announced.

Ory growled and continued to hop through the mega taiga.

***

Jamey shot some TNT at a boulder with her TNT wand.

"Quit wasting it," Jesse said. He walked over to a Lucky Block.

"This is a magic TNT wand. I'm not wasting it," Jamey replied.

"Whatever." Jesse opened the Lucky Block to find another wand, but green instead of the red TNT wand. "Wonder what this does."

He aimed at a tree and fired.

A medium Slime popped out and hit the tree. It started to hop back over to Jesse, probably aiming to kill him.

"Nice. You have TNT, I have Slimes," Jesse said.

"TNT is better," Jamey replied, shooting TNT at the Slime and killing it with the explosion.

Jesse sighed.

***

Moolissa was walking alone through the dark. She held her wooden pickaxe ready, just in case someone popped out to attack her.

She found a Lucky Block and opened it. Inside was a leather helmet. She put it on.

There was movement behind her.

Moolissa froze, and turned around slowly.

Something popped out from behind a boulder, and Moolissa screamed, swinging her wooden pickaxe wildly.

"Relax, it's just us," said a voice.

Moolissa looked closer and realized it was Cocoa and Jack. Cocoa had chainmail armor and an iron sword, and Jack had some sort of wand.

"Have you seen anyone yet?" Cocoa asked. "We haven't seen a soul."

Moolissa shook her head. "Just you guys. I don't know where Stella went."

"Oh well," Jack shrugged.

Suddenly, a block of TNT flew out from behind a tree and landed in the middle of the three of them. It was flashing.

"Run!" Cocoa exclaimed.

Moolissa jumped away, and Cocoa tried to, but he ran into the glass shield that had appeared around him and the TNT.

"JACK!" Cocoa shouted.

"Oops," Jack replied, also inside the shield.

The TNT blew up, taking both Jack and Cocoa with it.

"Jack and Cocoa are out!" Herobrine announced.

Moolissa's eyes widened. It was just her and Stella on her team, and she doubted Stella would do any fighting.

Suddenly, she heard a squishy sound coming from behind her. Moolissa turned around just in time to see a giant Slime leaping at her.

It hit her, and Moolissa tried to swing her wooden pickaxe at it. But she missed, and the Slime hit her again.

Moolissa tried to run away, but was trapped between a boulder and the Slime.

It hit her one more time, and Moolissa died.

"Moolissa is out!" Herobrine announced.

"Nice work," Jamey said from behind a tree.

She and Jesse hoof-bumped.

***

"Okay mom, we're the only two left on our team. We can't die, or we'll lose," Wooly said.

"Don't worry, Woolington. We won't die," Sherry replied. She saw movement behind a tree. "Get down!"

The two of them dove behind a boulder and peeked over it.

Ory was hopping along, dragging her diamond axe behind her. It made a trail through the coarse dirt and podzol. She looked angry.

"I thought she was the cheerful bunny?" Wooly whispered.

"She's changed," Sherry replied softly. "It must be the full moon. She's a were-bunny!"

"Should we try to kill her?" Wooly asked.

"No," Sherry replied. "We'll let someone else do that."

Ory hopped out of sight. The two sheep let out a sigh of relief.

Suddenly, there was a hissing noise behind them.

Sherry reacted quickly. She grabbed Wooly and jumped away.

The TNT exploded, destroying the boulder where they had been hiding.

Jamey and Jesse stepped out from behind a tree.

"Looking for us?" Jesse asked.

"No," Wooly answered. Jesse frowned at him.

"Go hide, Woolington," Sherry said, getting out her bow and arrows.

Wooly hesitated, then ran behind a tree. Jamey and Jesse watched him go, then turned back to Sherry.

"Come and get some!" Sherry shouted.

Jamey and Jesse charged towards her. Sherry shot an arrow at Jamey first. The arrow was on fire, and it ignited Jamey on fire as well.

The bow had a flame enchant.

Jesse tried shooting a Slime at Sherry, but he undershot it and it started to hop back towards him. He ran away from it.

Jamey's fire went out, and she charged back at Sherry. Sherry shot several more arrows at her, but she dodged them all.

Just before Jamey reached Sherry, several fireballs flew through the air, landing in random places. Some hit trees, setting them on fire, and some hit boulders or dirt.

One, however, hit Jamey. She was on fire again. She howled in pain, and then died.

"Jamey is out!" Herobrine announced.

Sherry looked around for the source of the fire wave. Her eyes fell on Wooly, holding some sort of wand.

"Woolington! Did you...save me?" she asked.

"Yep! Look how cool this dragon breath wand is!" He held it up to show her.

"That is extremely dangerous!" Sherry shouted. She started to walk towards him, when a giant Slime fell out of a tree and landed on her.

It flattened Sherry, and she died.

"Sherry is out!" Herobrine announced.

***

Stella knew she was the only one left on her team. But Wooly was the only one left on his team. So if Wooly died first, his team would lose. But if she died first, her team would lose.

She walked through the mega taiga, not seeing any more Lucky Blocks. She wielded her diamond sword, and had her Ender pearls ready.

She turned a corner around a big tree and saw Ory, staring at her about ten blocks away.

Stella stared back.

Ory had a diamond axe. Stella had a diamond sword.

Stella wanted to run away. She didn't want to fight. But, Ory charged towards her with a battle cry.

Ory hopped onto a boulder near Stella, then leapt off it while swinging her axe, obviously aiming to land on Stella.

Stella threw one of her Ender pearls a couple blocks away. She teleported right before Ory's axe sliced her in half.

Ory growled and whirled around. She charged towards Stella, axe ready.

Stella only had one Ender pearl left, and she doubted she could outrun Ory. So, she steeled herself for the attack.

Ory reached her and swung her diamond axe. Stella hesitated to use the diamond sword for a split second, but raised it to block the axe.

The two weapons clashed, then were retracted. Ory swung again, and Stella blocked it again.

They continued like that for awhile, Ory attacking, Stella blocking. Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed a Lucky Block behind a tree. When she had an opening, she sprinted over to it.

Stella broke the Lucky Block, hoping for something good.

But, it was something very bad.

Lava poured out of it, and Stella wasn't quick enough to dodge it. It set her on fire and, to make things worse, Ory had caught up to her.

Ory sliced Stella with her axe a few times. Stella tried to block, but panicked because she was a on fire. She could feel herself dying.

Then she realized something.

The Ender pearl.

Ory sliced her with the diamond axe again. Just before she went in for the final blow, Stella threw her Ender pearl to a tree far away.

She disappeared right before the axe came crashing down on her head.

When she reappeared in the tree, she had half a heart left. The fire went out, and Ory was far away now.

Stella took in her surroundings. She realized she was on a large spruce tree that looked very similar to the one she used to live in back home.

For a second, she even thought she saw her father on a branch next to her.

Stella's eyes widened, and she backed away.

Right off the edge of the tree.

Stella hit the ground, and died.

"Stella is out! Wilbur And Them will be sending someone home today!" Herobrine announced. "Now, let's see who will win, The Mammals, or Team Jet?"

~~~

Stella's Confessional

"My father is always ruining things for me, even when dead."

~~~

Wooly had climbed into a tree to hide after his mother was killed. The Slime had hopped away, but he was scared.

As much as he hated his mother, she was his protector. Now she was gone, and he was on his own.

"Where are you hiding, boy?" came a voice from below. Wooly flinched, but realized whoever it was couldn't see him.

It didn't really matter if he died now, since Wilbur And Them had already lost. But, even though he would be resurrected by Herobrine, he was still afraid of death.

Jesse walked by below. He had a green wand. Wooly wondered what that one did.

"I know you're around here somewhere," Jesse called. "Just kidding, I don't. But you might be."

Jesse and Ory were the only two left besides Wooly. They were both on Team Jet, so they would both be searching for him.

Jesse walked out of Wooly's view. While straining to see where he went, he realized there was a Lucky Block behind him.

Wooly turned around and opened it, praying it wouldn't be lava.

It was a bow with some sort of enchant on it, and arrows.

Wooly took both, but didn't know how to see what kind of enchant was on it. He notched an arrow anyway, waiting for Jesse to come back.

He didn't, so Wooly decided to take a risk.

"Up here!" he hollered.

He heard crashing through the mega taiga, coming in his direction. He hoped it wasn't Ory. She had looked terrifying earlier.

It was Jesse, though. He looked around below Wooly's tree. "Where'd you go?!" he asked.

Wooly took a deep breath and shot an arrow.

It exploded on Jesse, sending him flying backwards.

So it was an explosive bow.

Nice.

"Ouch!" Jesse shouted. He aimed his green wand and fired a Slime at Wooly.

It fell short of the tree, and hopped around below.

So that's where the giant Slime that killed mom came from, Wooly thought.

He aimed his bow at Jesse again, who was aiming his wand at Wooly.

They fired at the same time, but nothing came out of Jesse's wand.

"Stupid cool-downs," he muttered.

The arrow exploded on him again, and Jesse died.

"Jesse is out!" Herobrine announced. "It's Ory vs. Wooly! Who will win?"

~~~

Wooly's Confessional

"Oh no. This is scary. Is first class even worth it?"

~~~

Wooly climbed down from his tree. He looked around warily, then started to walk. Maybe he would find some more Lucky Blocks he could use.

He wasn't even walking for a full minute when he heard movement from behind him.

"Uh oh," Wooly said.

He turned around to see Ory charging at him from thirty blocks away. She must've had a swiftness potion on or something, because she was going really fast.

Wooly panicked and shot his dragon breath wand. Fire flew everywhere, but none of it hit Ory. Trees caught on fire.

Ory was closing in on Wooly. He was freaking out. He got out the explosive bow--which was almost broken--and shot an arrow at Ory.

He was shaking so much that the arrow went sailing over Ory's head and exploded on a tree in the back. At the same time, the bow broke.

Wooly looked around for something to use. His dragon breath wand was still cooling down. He had nothing else.

Ory's eyes were pure red, and she looked furious for some reason. She was sprinting towards him, her diamond axe raised.

Wooly noticed a Lucky Block right next to him that he hadn't seen before. Ory was almost upon him, so he broke the Lucky Block.

Purple particles swirled around it, then a bottomless 3x3 hole opened up right where Wooly was standing.

He fell into the void.

Ory barely managed to stop herself from falling into the hole. She looked down at the falling baby sheep.

"Good," she growled.

"Wooly is out! Team Jet wins first class!" Herobrine announced. "Now, Wilbur And Them, go vote who you want eliminated!"

***

Once on the plane, Sherry ran over to Wooly.

"Woolington! Are you okay?!" she shouted.

"Yes, mom," Wooly replied.

"Did the mean bunny hurt you? Or that green horse?" Sherry asked.

"No, mom," Wooly answered. "The Lucky Block I opened made me fall into the void."

"Oh my Notch!" Sherry exclaimed. "Not the void! I think I may..." She fainted.

Wooly groaned.

~~~

Jack's Confessional

"Moolissa. Duh." He stamped a passport.

~~~

Cocoa's Confessional

"Moolissa wants me to vote off Jack. If he's eliminated, I don't have to worry about him. But if he's not, and he finds out I voted for him, I'll be in big trouble." He stamped a passport.

~~~

Moolissa's Confessional

"Hopefully Cocoa and Stella vote off Jack with me." She stamped a passport.

~~~

Stella's Confessional

"Dad...I'm sorry. I failed you. And...I was forced to use your murder weapon. This...is too much for me." She stamped a passport.

~~~

Wilbur And Them sat on benches near the door to the plane. Herobrine stood in front of them, a plate of black dye (ink sacs) in hand.

"There are only four of you left. Soon, there will be three. If I call your name, you are safe," Herobrine said.

"Coc--"

"Wait."

Herobrine sighed. "You could have at least waited till I got through the first two."

Stella shook her head. "I'm going home. I can't handle this anymore."

"What? Stella, no!" Moolissa cried.

"Sorry, Moolissa," Stella looked at the mooshroom, and there were tears in her eyes. "But I have to go home."

She walked over to the door and put on an elytra parachute.

"You sure?" Herobrine asked.

"Yes," Stella answered sincerely.

Herobrine shrugged and opened the door to the plane.

Stella inhaled deeply. "I'm coming, dad."

And she jumped out of the plane.

There was silence.

"I hope that doesn't mean she's killing herself," Herobrine joked.

Nobody found it funny, though.

~~~

Ory's Confessional

"Everyone is used to the sweet, cheerful rabbit named Ory. But I am not that rabbit. Nobody is prepared for me.

I am the Killer Bunny."

~~~

"What more do I have in store for the mobs? Does Wooly actually need his mother to survive? What will happen on Wilbur And Them, now that it's only Jack, Cocoa, and Moolissa? And what has become of Ory? Find out next time, on Total Drama Biome Tour!" Herobrine said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Most of those Lucky Block drops were taken from the mini-game "Lucky Islands" on CubeCraft.

I  n e e d  m o r e  p e o p l e  f o r  m y  s e c o n d  k i k  c o m p

S i g n  u p  b y  S e p t e m b e r  2 9

D e t a i l s  i n  " R a d i s h ' s  K i k  C o m p s "

T h a n k s  f o r  r e a d i n g ,  a n d  d o n ' t  f o r g e t  t o  v o t e ,  c o m m e n t ,  a n d  f o l l o w !

~Radishologist

Update 1/18/17: season 2 of the kik comps is over, sign ups are closed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 2.8K 39
Lukas, along with 22 other teenagers all sign up for Total Drama Island for a chance to compete for the $100,000 prize. To survive, they'll have to...
10.2K 440 26
Raichu is back and hosting a brand new season of Total Drama Pokémon, with a total of 25 contestants this time! 15 of which are returning from season...
915 21 32
Goretober 2023!!!