Hard Love (A Umbreon and Jolt...

By Soul3Shooter

Eclipse a cold and distant umbreon who had a normal life until he met Light a jolteon who's a caring and lovi... More

The Poor Little Umbreon
The Big Test
The Umbreon Eclipse
The New Teacher Meowth
I'm Sad!
The Real Story Of Umbreon
Light Look Out!
The New Kid
The Prophecy
All I've Been Through
Jeez!
This is Terrible

The Liar

2K 26 14
By Soul3Shooter

At the train

(Eclipse P.O.V)

"At least he give me a pillow." I whined." I don't even know how my house was on sale! It was invisible to the naked eye! Maybe flareon had something to do with it." I said curiously.

The next day

(Light's P.O.V)

"Hey Eclipse is here!" I said amazed." Hey! Eclipse!" I yelled." Hey?" He said." I just wanted to tell you that a flareon not too long ago put this house on sale." I informed." Oh really!" He said." What! No I didn't!" Flareon said." Umm. We didn't say anything about you." I said." Uh-oh. Buffy and Scratch! Help me out!" He said. Then two pokémon came out." Hey there." One of them said." Your dead meat. Eclipse." The other said." Look guys I said I will pay you. I said that I will pay you,I promise." He said." Too bad!" One of them said.
" Get Light!" Flareon said." Ok!" They both said." Hey! Leave her alone!" Eclipse said. He used dark pulse." Let's get out of here!" They all said." Grr!" Eclipse grumbled.

The bell rang

(Eclipse P.O.V)

"Welcome class!" The teacher said. I grabbed my books and started to read but felt like someone was glaring at me. I looked around and saw the teacher glaring at me. I continued to read. I felt weird. Him, the teacher glaring at me! Isn't that weird. Then he questioned me everything. He is weird. Time to go. Finally I left the school.

Hope you enjoy this new chapter of this cool book. Anyways VOTE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW. Sorry for not having a picture.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 161 21
This Is My First Time Making A Book About Sonadow So I'm Sorry If This Is Bad So Yeah This Story Will Feature Amy And Scrouge And Some More Of Sonic'...
213K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
803K 29.9K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.1M 37.8K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...