Dylan O'brien & Other-Smut-Im...

By stydiakisses1991

Just your average 17 year old with nothing better to do, oh and did I mention I love Teen Wolf? Annnndd Dyla... More

Welcome
Jealousy
Mine
What Just Happened.....
What's It Going To Be?
*RANT*
Insatiable
Wrecked
*Important*
Only My Name
Sex Dreams (Stydia)
It's Not Lydia...
*Rant* (part 2)
You're Mine {pt 2 to 'Only My Name'}
Authors Note
Wolfsbane Vodka
Dylan Fucking O'Brien
The Guy In The Bar
Adventures In Roscoe
The New Teacher
Congratulations
Research
Roomates
Rivals

3 Weeks

1.7K 26 1
By stydiakisses1991

3 weeks. 3 weeks of Stiles completely ignoring his tasks as a boyfriend. 3 weeks of constant bickering. 3 weeks since I've had any kind of sexual contact with him and I'm struggling. I mean the struggle is so real. Currently I'm packing to go to Mexico. A fucking 27-hour drive in a car with Stiles, and the rest of the pack. Normally I wouldn't be affected by the lack of contact with Stiles but for some reason its eating at me and I'm guessing its bothering him too because he's been acting like a complete dick.

"(Y/N) can you hurry the fuck up god" I heard him scream from the bottom of the stairs. I fought the urge to make some smart ass comment and continued to show random necessities into my bag. Water, food, gum, condoms (because you never know), extra clothes for me and Stiles, hair ties and more food because you can never have too much. Maybe I should ask Stiles if we can pick up some pizza...for everyone of course. I ran down stairs once I was done and almost everyone was here except Lydia.

"Finally, come on we have to go get Lydia." Umm ok, so its a 'no' on the pizza? Stiles grabbed my bag and threw it in the Jeep. Ugh yep, definitely a no, dammit. Kira gave me a small smile before climbing in the back seat. I sat up front and instantly plugged in my headphones. This was going to be a long ride.

We got to Lydia's place in less than 10 minutes and stiles practically jumped out of the jeep to open the door for her to get in. Okay....then after I saw how wide his smile was when he saw her, my brain went into overdrive. Maybe he wasn't just sexually frustrated, maybe he just genuinely doesn't have feelings for me anymore, or maybe he's just bored. So many reasons were running through my mind I actually got a headache. I was so lost in my own world I didn't even realize we started driving again. My eyes flickered to the rear view mirror and I saw that Malia was already looking at me. She gave me a soft smile, which I kindly returned. I guess she could smell whatever emotion I was feeling. I wonder how Kira does it, it must be so hard to hide what she's feeling from Scott. My eyes wandered over to Stiles who's face held a smile. I followed his eyes only to see that he was looking at Lydia. Oh what a surprise.

Deep down I know Lydia wouldn't do anything to hurt me, and neither would Stiles. I was never one to get jealous. I always understood that Stiles had multiple female friends and it never bothered me. Mostly because I was the one he was sleeping next to at night. But my insecurities were setting in and I was gnawing at my bottom lip as I processed, or tried to process all of these ideas running through my head. Did I push him away? Was he not happy with me? What did I do? I must've done something. Did he realize something in the past few weeks? Did his feelings for Lydia never leave? Stiles reassured me multiple times that he still loved Lydia but not the way he loved me. He cared for her but that was it. It was different now. My chest started feeling heavy and there was a familiar ache in my heart. An ache I never wanted to feel again. The worst part is I know I'm probably overreacting but I can't help it. I'm a "spaz" and I read too much into every situation. Once I start I can't stop. A hand on my shoulder Is what brought me out of my thoughts. I glanced at it hoping it was Stiles but I was wrong.

"Yeah Liam?" My voice came out softer than I expected, I sounded so fragile it made me cringe. Scott's eyes snapped over to me. "You okay (Y/N)?" his face held genuine concern. But he was always concerned about everything. Scott honestly had a heart of gold and we needed more people like him in the world.  I coughed and nodded. "Yeah I'm good, what did you need Liam?" He looked at me nervously and if I'm honest it made me nervous. What the hell did this kid want?

"Don't kill me, but I'm thirsty..." I looked at him for a couple of seconds before I started laughing. Like full on laughing, "You looked so scared because you wanted some of my water? Really?" He smiled shyly and I reached into my backpack pulling out a bottle. "Here, you can have it, I have plenty." He smiled and took it from my hands. I focused on the outside again with a small smile on my face. I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel any better.

Another hour or two and everyone was asleep, Kira was cuddled up under Scott and if I'm honest it made my heart swell. They were too cute. Liam had his head on Malia's shoulder and Lydia had her head against the window. Even though Stiles barely uttered two words to me this entire ride I fought to stay awake so he wouldn't feel lonely. It was a long drive and he was the only one driving, I felt bad for him.

"You look tired; you can go to sleep if you want." I tore my eyes away from my phone and looked up at the boy I hold so close to my heart. "No, no I'm good. I'll stay up" I managed to get out without making a fool of myself. He chuckled and placed his hand on my thigh, giving it a light squeeze. A wave of emotions ran through me, lust being one of them. I shook them off and reached down grabbing the bag of kisses I brought. Carefully I peeled off the wrapping and popped it in my mouth.

"You feel like sharing?" Stiles asked and I nodded a little to eagerly. I unwrapped one for him and held it up to his lips. Now he could have just opened his mouth and let me drop it in, but no, no he fucking wraps his lips around my fingers and slowly takes the piece of chocolate into his mouth. Another rush of heat ran through my body and I found myself squeezing my thighs together. What was he doing? Two seconds ago he was all heart eyes over Lydia and now he has his hand on my thigh and is sucking my fingers. Yet again I chose to ignore the feelings and focus on something other than him.

"You've been waiting 3 weeks for this (Y/N), are you really going to fight it now?" He whispered, letting his grip on my thigh tighten. I bit my lip and focused my attention outside of the window. "I've been a dick ya know? I haven't been paying proper attention to 'my girl' "My heart doubled in size when he said my girl. "Do you know how hard it is? To have the most beautiful woman on the planet and not be able to satisfy her when she needs it? These last few weeks have been complete hell." I whimpered softly and relaxed a bit in my seat. "I try so hard to be rude to her, because if I'm not it's so much harder to keep my hands off her." His hand slid up my thigh and I praised myself for wearing a dress. "I try to focus on other girls you know? No one can make me feel the way she does, so if I focus on other girls it helps me fight the urge to take her somewhere private and fuck her until she can't walk." His voice was low and raspy, I found myself involuntarily spreading my legs apart slightly.

"Stiles..." I whimpered "The pack is right there" He completely ignored my remark and rubbed circles on my inner thigh. He kept inching closer and closer to where I needed him most. "She whimpers my name just like that, when I have her all hot and bothered under me. God, I miss having her writhing under me. I miss hearing her moan my name, that by itself can send me over the edge." Slowly he pushed my panties aside and slid two fingers up and down my slit. I gripped his forearm and bit down on my lip to contain my moans. Part of me is alert because someone could wake up at any time and catch us, and part of me doesn't care because it's been so long. "Fuck you're so wet for me baby" He groaned as he continues rubbing circles on my clit. "I haven't seen my girl cum in so long, her cheeks get this rose pink tint to them, and her lips are swollen from all of the kissing and biting. Her hair is all over the place but it makes her look even more sexy. If that was possible. Her eyes flutter close and her mouth forms an "o" shape while she moans out my name and claws at my back. And sometimes when it's too much for her she'll bite down on my shoulder and it's the hottest thing ever. I don't think I've ever told her this but I love waking up and seeing all the marks she left on me." I've never heard him talk this this, and if I'm being completely honest it is the sexiest thing ever. He slips his middle and ring finger inside of me, pumping them slowly as his thumb circles my clit.

"Fuck Stiles..." I moaned out, clamping my hand over my mouth and looking around frantically in case I woke someone up. His eyes stayed on the road the whole time but his lips formed a smirk. "I could make her cum with just my hands, but I think she likes my mouth the most. That's definitely my favorite part. I haven't tasted her in so long. It's gonna be the first thing I do when I get back from Mexico."
"Promise?" I whispered breathlessly. He tore his eyes away from the road and looked at me. "I promise baby."

His fingers moved faster inside of me and I felt myself going over the edge. He pressed down slightly harder on my clit. He was prolonging my orgasm and I don't know if I was happy or furious about it. "She likes when I do this" He curled his fingers inside of me before pulling them out and slamming them back in. I was a mess in the front seat and there's no doubt that the car would smell like sex. Even though we actually didn't have any.

"You like that baby?" a soft mewl left my mouth and I nodded. "You like the fact that I'm gonna make you cum when our best friends are right there?" I was at a loss for words as he pumped his fingers faster and curled them inside of me.

It wasn't long before I clenched around his fingers and came undone. He slowly pumped his fingers in and out of me as I rode out my high. When I calmed down he pulled his fingers from between my thighs and I watched in awe as he sucked them clean. I leaned back in my seat, panting and fixing my dress. Stiles placed his hand back on my knee and I smiled softly. I tied my hair up and took his hand into my lap, playing with his fingers. The fingers that made me feel so good just a few moments ago.  I brought his hand up to my lips and left soft kisses all over his knuckles. It was a small gesture but it was something he loved. My eyes traveled down to the obvious bulge that formed in his khakis and I bit my lip. Dropping his hand, I unbuckled my seat belt and leaned over the console.

"Babe what are- "He let out a soft moan as my lips attached onto his neck. "Shhh baby, you're gonna wake them up"

"Yeah it's a little too late for that....." I froze, Stiles froze, the entire world froze when we heard Scott talk. I fell back into my seat so fast you would've thought I had never got up while Stiles chuckled.
"How long were you awake bro?" He asked "I woke up as soon as she leaned over to you."

Oh thank god, phew. I let out an involuntary breath I didn't even know I was holding. Thankfully, Scott didn't witness any of our previous actions.

"I'm glad you two are back to normal dude, It's been crazy for a while and it looked like it was really taking a toll on you guys" Scott said.

"Oh you have no idea" Stiles looked over and winked at me, causing a smile to break out onto my face. Everyone soon woke up and the rest of the drive was filled with laughter and planning. I for one couldn't get my mind off what happened while they were asleep, and I was looking forward to returning the favor.

All I know now is, I seriously need to stop overreacting...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

594K 9.3K 64
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
875K 40.5K 173
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
958K 40.3K 81
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
312K 12.9K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...