Finding The Carrot King

By Girlygirlyolo

I just want to get away.....Its like the abuse never stops. My step-dad abuses me almost every day. He tells... More

Prologue
Read Please!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Author Note
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Author Note
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Authors Note IMPORTANT!!!
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Thanks Guys!!
Memories
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Know It All
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Author Note
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Epilogue
WATTY AWARDS 2k15

Chapter 26

196 11 3
By Girlygirlyolo

Tamara's POV

"Uncle Si can you stop being a hobknocker and talk to me!" I screeched. Ever since Ms. goody-too-shoes left he has been stressing.

"No Tamara I can not! I just lost a good performer. You know what, I am calling your parents!" He boomed.

I leaned back in the comfy chair and groaned. My mum is soo protective of me. When she finds out I left Bradford to London she will freak! Especially since I was suppose to be babysitting my niece Amanda. By the way where the hell is she?

"...okay sis...tell David I said hello...bub bye." Si hung up the phone. For the longest time he stared into space. While he was having his moment I grabbed my phone and logged onto twitter.

@TamCowellOfficial

Tweeted:

Guys I am like super bored! Uncle Si caught me in a lie. Boohoo.

Xoxo TammyWammy

@We<3Tammy

Tweeted:

Tamara u r amazing!! Especially after your last runway show. Shout out please!

Instead of giving that person a shout out I turned off my phone. I dont like pleasing people just for their pleasure. Its like the time when my ex told me to give him a bj and then I was like sure....wait that has nothing to do with the topic.

"Tamara you will be flown back to Bradford. You will have all credit cards taken away for a month. Oh and for the rest of the year you will be staying with your aunt Merideth."

"AUNT MERIDETH! She is like a disease on foot. Cant I just stay here with you?!" Pleading for life. He slammed his hand down making me coward away.

"Do not talk about my sister that way! You have been out of control and that is not acceptable. Ever since your brother Cody died-"

"Dont you dare bring up Cody!He has nothing to do with this." Whispering the final part. Cody was my little brother, my rock and when he died everything changed.

Flashback:

"Cody I have a suprise for you. I know you said you didnt want a purple dino but-"

I was interupted by loud cries and hushed whispers. As quickly as I could, I ran down the hall to Cody's bedroom. When I opened the door my parents where sitting around his bed.

A sighed left my mouth while looking for all the moniters. "Mum, daddy? Where are all the moniters and where is Cody?" I asked in fear.

Mum stood up and pulled me into a tight hug. She cried into my shoulder and lightly whispered in my ear. "He is in Heaven now. Cody is finally in peace."

That one sentence made me break down and cry. My little 6 year old baby brother just lost the battle.

"No no no. Why would he do this to me?! Why did he leave me here all alone! Co-cody!" I screamed out. My hands pounding on the floor with anger.

Mum and dad sat on the floor with me and for the rest of the day we cried.

Flashback Over:

Tears were cascading down my face thinking about Cody. Even though he died 4 years ago its still a big impact.

"Look Tamara I am sorry to bring up Cody. Its hard to think about my Niece acting like this." Simon said.

"I know Uncle Si. I will get better, not just for myself but for Cody."

Emma's POV

I sat in the jacuzzi that was inside my hotel room and moaned. The water was the right temp for my aching muscles. The babies seemed to like the warmth because they were kicking me rapidly.

I cant believe I am 6 months pregnant! Considering that I'm pregnant with triplets, its gives me 2 months till Im a mother. Thinking about the labor and delivery makes me scared.

'Your gonna hear me roar....louder, louder than a lion-"

I let out an annoyed groan before aggresively answering the phone. "What?!" I snapped. "Woah I thought you would be delighted to hear my voice." The british lad replied.

"What do you want Louis? I am having a relaxation moment with my babies." I wrapped a towel over my belly and headed to the en-suite bathroom.

"Cant I just say hello to my baby sister? Anyways are you happy tour is over in a month?" Louis said happily.

I mumbled a 'yep' while curling my hair in tiny ringlets. "Thats all you have to say is 'yep'? Emma your boyfriend, baby daddy and brother are coming home!" Everything after that was kind of not important. So I finished my hair and makeup and went to go get dressed.

"Look Lou I got to go. My realitor and I are going house hunting so bub-bye!" Before he could answer I hung up and got dressed.

I put on a flowy yellow dress with a red belt above my massive bump, different color bangles, white pumps and to top it off 'Justin Bieber' perfume.

~House #1~

"So Emma this is a 1 story house. There are 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, one kitchen and living room. The backyard is apart of the woods. Its very quiet and perfect for a small family." The realitor smiled.

I walked around the house, holding my belly and looking around. It was very quaint and small. But it was too small for my taste. This house was perfectly fine but not what I am looking for.

"I dont like this option. Lets go to the next house." She wrote down a few things and helped me back into the  Range Rover.

~House #2~

"Okay now as you can tell this house is in a very protected neighborhood. It is a 3 story mansion. The house together has 15 bedrooms, 10 bathroom, a infinity pool on top of the roof, large backyard, game room and movie  theater, 2 kitchens, a dinning room, music studio and a makeup studio. All together the house is ranging for 3.5 million euros to 6.8 million euros." She finshed.

I choked on my saliva at the price cost of the house. The house was perfect to me but just too expensive. I know is Niall was here he would buy it in a instant.

"This house is amazing but the price is too high." I sighed. This was the perfect house for my growing kids and I. Especially since I know many family members will want to meet us.

"Well just think about it and call me." She happily announced. I said my goodbye and headed back to hotel.

When I arrived at the hotel a bunch of teenage girls were screaming their asses off. I slowly stepped out the taxi and walked to the lobby door.

Before I could go in a security guard stopped me. "Sorry no fans are allowed inside the premises." he protested.

I gave the guy a big glare,

"My hotel room is here. So can you please let me through!"

He pondered if he should listen to me or not. The bodyguard called someone over and whispered into his ear. One of the policemen walked over to me.

"What is your hotel room and what floor." She asked. Her whole personality screamed 'Gothic'. Her hair was as black as night, black nail polish and black lipstick.

"Room 890 penthouse level. Oh and thanks for keeping me outside with these hormonal teenagers." I snarled. "Says the pregnant teenager." She muttered. I let out an annoying growl, looking at all the teenagers.

"THATS EMMA TOMLINSON!"

Before I could react a bunch of teenage girls bombard me with questions.

"I love you Emma! You are like my biggest girl crush. Eek!!" A girl screamed in my face. Another girl shoved her away and pushed a notebook in front of me. "Please sign it! Pretty please?!"

To make her happy I took the sharpy and wrote 'emma t. was here' on it. She squealed with joy and ran off somewhere. The bodyguards told me to say goodbye, which I did, making all the fans groan.

Once inside the warm lobby I went into the buffet room to get some food. I had only some Starbucks today which didnt satisfy me at all.

The buffet room only had a male inside of it talking to someone on his computer. They were having a heated conversation making me feel uncomfortable in the room. Very slowly I grabbed a Chocolate muffin and apple so I could eat.

"Who the hell is that?! Are you cheating on me Ross? What the fuck!" A squeaky voice yelled. I stopped in my tracks with passion. This poor girl thought I was with her boyfriend.

The blonde headed boy turned around and glared at me. Rude! "No Amber I am not cheating! That is just some pregnant girl."

Just some pregnant girl.......

JUST SOME PREGNANT GIRL!

Doesnt he know how offended I feel right now. I never wanted to be 'just some pregnant girl'! I was looking foward to life and shit but being pregnant set me back. I dont hate being pregnant, I just hate how people judge me.

"Oh okay...Well babe I have to go. A tan is calling my name. Toodle!" 

I slammed the muffin on ground and stalked towards him. He slowly closed to computer and turned around. His eyes bulged out knowing how close I was to him.

"Who the hell do you think you are! I am not some pregnant girl you can run over. I am proud to be a mother soon and wont let your ruin it!" Panting for a huge breath.

"Sorry-" I growled and cut him off. "So you think sorry will cut you slack!? Your probably some airheaded jerk that sleep with girls for fun. You know how I know....because of your bitchy, racist-"

"WHAT IS GOING ON IN HERE!"

We turned around to see a bunch of security guards scowling at us. "Everything is peachy," I turned and look at the 'Ross' kid. "Just peachy."

Author Note:

Tidaaaaaaa! Was that long enough because it took forever. There was plenty that happened in the chapter. Also you got to see Tamara's life and why she is like she is.

The other thing I need to address is Emma birth. The birth wont be for another 10 or so chapters and the boys will be back in the U.K. in 5. For the birth I was thinking something calm and peaceful, unlike her life.

Can you guys keep up the voting and the reads? You guys were doing so amazing and now your slacking off. Can you also start commenting on how your like the chapter or something. It would mean so much to me.

~Lana xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

460K 10.1K 56
They always say that your family will always love you no matter what. I think it's a lie. Sometimes life is a Lie. Everyone has been told "I hate yo...
643K 9.4K 80
I am a normal girl. It would probably mean nothing to you if I told you my name was Christiana but if I told you my last name and who my brother was...
323K 5.8K 26
Broken. That's what I was. Sometimes I wish I wasn't like this. I wonder how different my life would have been if I didn't have an abusive father...
1.7K 215 18
The one thing every person takes for granted is time. You never know how much of it you have, and you should really cherish every moment, because the...