Scary Stories

Da AlexandraCorinaLamia

These are scary stories to satisfy your cravings for all things scary and horror related. I do not own any im... Altro

The Babysitter and the Man Upstairs
The Hook Man
The Clown Statue
Humans Can Lick, Too (part 2)
Humans Can Lick, Too (Part 3)
The Killer in the Backseat
The Last Words
Forest of Suicides
The Maid
I.C.U.
Monsters in my Closet
Monsters in my Head
Kuchisake-Onna
2 Sentence Horror Stories
2 Sentence Horror Stories 2

Humans Can Lick, Too (part 1)

7 0 0
Da AlexandraCorinaLamia

A young girl named Lisa was often left alone at home because her parents worked late, so they bought her a dog to protect her and keep her company. One night Lisa was awakened by a constant dripping sound. She got up and went to the kitchen  to turn off the tap properly. As she was getting back into the bed she stuck her hand under the bed and the dog licked it reassuringly.

The dripping sound continued, so she went to the bathroom and turned off the tap properly in there, too. She went back to her bedroom and again stuck her hand under the bed, and again the dog licked it. But the dripping continued, so she went outside and outside and turned off the taps out there. She came back to bed, stuck her hand under it, and the dog licked it again. 

Still the dripping continued. Drip, Drip, Drip. This time she listened and located the source of the dripping -- it was coming from her cupboard. She opened the cupboard door, and there was her dog hanging upside down with its neck cut, and written on the window on the inside of the cupboard door was, "HUMANS CAN LICK TOO!!!"

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

345 12 10
**WARNING-THESE STORIES ARE A LIL TWISTED NOT MEANT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART** A good mix of short horror stories varying from paranormal to just creep...
56 1 10
Welcome to the world of nightmares~ Haunted Tales is a collection of horror short stories that will chill you to the bone. From haunted houses and cu...
277 29 11
A collection of original short horror stories guaranteed to keep you up at night. Because who needs sleep anyway? Oh, and maybe just ignore the doll...
438K 8.5K 54
These stories do not belong to me. They're just a few of my favourite stories. Enjoy