One Direction imagines

By Directioner677

Hey, I know you get the pretty much by the Title. If you want an imagine just follow me and tell me the boy y... More

Harry Imagine
Harry Imagine
Louis Imagine
Zayn Imagine
Niall Imagine
Liam imagine
Harry imagine
PLEASE READ!!!!!
Harry imagine
liam Imagine
Niall Imagine
Niall Imagine for Lauren
Niall imagine
Harry imagine for Lauren
Harry Imagine for Cait
Harry imagine for Cait
No requests
Harry imagine for Cait
Niall imagine for Cait
Ideas for imagines

Louis Imagine

22 0 0
By Directioner677

Imagine… you have been dating Louis in private for a long time. almost a year. you just recently gotten cast as one of the backup dancers on the tour. you and Louis and the boys all got asked to come on the today show together. so they asked a question and girlfriends and boyfriends. Niall shouted, “I don’t have a girlfriend yet, Zayn is trying to hook me up with one of Perrie’s friends. “yeah i’m still in a very nice relationship with Perrie,” said Zayn. “I’m not in a relationship right now,” harry said. “Well, me and Danielle have been working out our issues,” Liam said. “Well i’ve been talking to someone but nothing to serious” You say.  Then they came to Louis and asked him, “I am in the best relationship with the most amazing girl.” he looks at you and says,” I love you and you are the most amazing person i have ever met. you let out a big smile. “oh my are you guys dating,”asked the interviewer. “Yes we have for almost a year now, hes the best thing in my life.” he turns towards you and kisses you and touches his nose to yours.

Continue Reading