ILY: I (loathe!/like?/love?!)...

Oleh sspencerr27

A tweens fanfiction. :) this is LEXI-CENTERED, but all tweens are included. pairings? (surprise, surprise!) w... Lebih Banyak

Author's Note
Prologue
1. Two is better than one
2. The Tigress Slap!
3. De Javu
4. AAACHHHOOOO!!!
5. Meet his little sister!
6. What the hell?
7. Say it again
8. and it's all about her(her, her, her, her)
9. That should be Me
10. start of something new
12. We are family
13. A night To Remember
14. Isn't she lovely?
15. Complicated
16. What Hurts Most
17. The Reason
18. Hot Mess
19. This is Me
20. One Step at a Time
21. Cry
22. Smile
23. Balisa
24. You found Me
25. We Could Happen
26. You and Me
27. I love you goodbye
28. Save Me
29. I'll be there for you
30. Sana Dalawa ang Puso Ko
31. The gift
32. The Dance
33. How I met You Mother
34. Eyes on the Prize
35. The Break Up
36. misunderstanding
37. duets
38. family reunion Day 1
39. Day 2
40. Lanterns
41. Isn't enough

11. Happy together

1.2K 27 5
Oleh sspencerr27

Lexi was exploring La Salle when she heard Kris talking with Bea and Josh while they were walking. When she heard Yassi’s name she came nearer.

Bea:     I can't believe that that bitch is still unpunished for what she did to Lexi...

Bea said angrily. She usually was a kind and warm person and when you met her you couldn't believe that if she got mad she was quite terrifying! She’s always like this when it comes to Lexi…Kasi alam niyang ganun din si Lexi sa kanya. protective.

Kris:     Relax… Mas kilala mo si josh samin….

Although he was as forgiving as Lexi, it doesn't mean that he was going to act that way after everything that happen. They could mock him all they wanted, they could humiliate him, embarrass him but no one, NO ONE ever touches his sister! Lexi was like the sister he never got and he loved her unconditionaly. He loved her even more than Josh! Mahirap lang si Kris… wala na din siyang parents… at medyo hindi rin maayos ang relationship niya sa mga tita niya… Isa sa mga dahilan kung bakit ayaw ni Ken sa kanya… Mahirap lang si Kris… pero bakit kasing sikat siya ni Ken?! Pinalayas si Kris ng tita niya… at ang pamilya nina Lexi ang (unoifficial) na nag-adopt sa kanya… There was no way in Hell that he let anyone go after hurting her...

Kris:     Andami ng pinalipas ni Josh na araw… siguradong ang next move nila… ang the best… worth the wait!

Bea:     e pano? You mean dito niya yun gagawin? Wait… asan na ba siya?

Lexi had had enough. She made her way to them and grabbed the closest person to her. It just happened to be Kris.

Lexi:     Anong… pinaplano ni Josh? At hindi ka aalis… hangga’t hindi ako satisfied sa sagot mo! Now… Kris?

Gentle naman si Lexi most of the time… kaya wag mo siyang gagalitin… kasi nagtratransform siya sa worst serial killer ever. Lexi look murderous. And she wasn't in a mood for jokes.

Bea:     Lex… relax ka—

Tiningnan lang siya ni Lexi… at hindi na nakapagpatuloy si Bea…

Lexi:     Ulitin ko… Anong… pinaplano… ni Josh?

She said really slowly like she was talking to a three year old. With every word leaving her mouth she shook Kris who had paled.

Kris:     Wala… wala akong alamm?

Lexi:     Don't give me that Kristoffer Martin! Either you tell me what you know or I'll make sure you will have no children in the future!

The only time na ginagamit ni Lexi ang buong pangalan ni Kris… is either may kailangan siya sa kanya… o nasa life death situation si Kris…

Bea:     Kris… sabihin mo na….

Lexi:     Kris… pwede ka ng magsimula ngayon…

Kris:     May kinulekta… may kinulekta si Josh… na pictures ni Yassi… mga pictures na hindi niya gugustuhing i-share sa iba…

Lexi:     anong klaseng pictures?

Kris:     mahilig magparty si Yassi… mga pictures pag nalalasing siya… personal pictures… na hindi siya presentable…

Bea:     pano naman nakuha ni Josh yun?

Kris:     may mga paraan si Josh… kahit ako hindi ko din alam—

Lexi:     At anong balak niya dun?

Kris:     ipapakita niya sa lahat…

Lexi:     When?

Kris:     Today…

Lexi:     How?

Kris:     video presentation… mga messages para kay Derrick… pinaltan ni Josh…

Bea:     ngayon na yun ah! Yung vid presentation an para kay Kris yung pinapakita ah!—

Lexi had already turned and started running. She didn't care that Yassi had hit her, she didn't care that she had insulted and humiliated her, as far as Lexi was concerned nobody deserve that kind of humiliation... And she wouldn't allow this! She couldn't!

Ralph Joshua Dela Cruz Dionisio! Lagot ka sakin pag hindi ako nakaabot!

She run as fast as her legs could carry her but she felt like she was running on sand...

I'm not going to make it, I'm not going to make it, I'm not going to make it... SHUT IT!

Hooray! Sakto lang siy! Kaka-flash lang ng pangalan ni Yassi sa screen… at nakapunta agad siya sa pwesto ng technical people… at nai-pause ang video…

**************************

Josh was extremely happy this morning. His final-master plan was in action and soon the last one of the idiots who had harmed her bestfriend will face his wrath. Yes, he was melodramatic but his plan was pure genius! Yassi will be so ashamed that she may even change sKylieols! Yeah… this is overboard… Medyo nafeel lang ng lubos ni josh ang ginagawa niya… he was there in the clinic to Lexi’s ankle and saw how painful it was for Lexi. And how sad she was after she was so cruelly accused of such terrible things na wala naman siyang kasalanan! Tas kung anu-ano pang sinabi niya kay Bea!

Ha-ha! sigurado akong papatayin ako ni Lexi pag nalaman niya ang ginawa ko… Pero I’d die happily pag nakita ko ang reaksyon ni Yassi… you’re going down…

What he didn't expect was Lexi storming in like Satan was on her heels with Kris and Bea screaming for her to wait up. She didn't stop as she watched the doomed Yassi.

Bea:     Ano pinaplano ni Lexi?

Josh:    Really… Lex, now?

*******************************

Lumapit si Yassi kay Lexi… na medyo hinahabol ang hininga niya… at bumulong sa kanya…

Yassi:   Lex… anong problema mo?! may paggawa ng eksena? Ano balak mo? iko-confess mo na ang undying love mo kay Derrick?! Really, is this the best timing?!

Tiningnan lang siya ni Lexi… wala siyang balak iexplain ang nangyari sa mic…

Lexi:     Uhmmm… Everyone… Isa sa mga pinakaspecial sa tao ng champion namin… na si Derrick Monasterio… si Yassi Pressman. Yes… his bestfriend… that’s why… Yassi, here… will give her message personally to Derrick! yeah… that’s how it will go… and of course… hindi lang to applicable samin… each of the other champions will also have a surprise… message from their loved ones!

Joyce:  huh?! Wala yun sa plano ah…

Kris:     Joyce… medyo unexpected… pero pwede bang sabihan mo na agad yung ibang SC pres para maayos nila to?!

Joyce:  o sige… pero pwedeng i-explain mo muna sakin

Kris:     mamaya na… wala ng time…

Yassi:   uhm… yeah… So si Derrick ang…--

Derrick was looking at her with an amused smile. He seemed to barely manage to contain his laughter. He lean in and so softly so nobody could hear him he whisper to her …

Derrick: So… it’s the prank?

Lexi:     Yes…

Pagkatapos magmessage ni yassi… lumapit na siya kay lexi… na kasalukuyang pinapalibutan ng mga kaibigan ni Derrick… ni Kris at ni bea… habang si josh ang nagbibigay ng message para kay Kris…

Yassi:   siguro naman may plano ka ng magpaliwanag…

Lexi:     Sorry kung umeksena ako…

Yassi:   So… yun ba ang prank ni Josh?

Lexi:     Oo… may kinulekta daw siyang pictures mo… hindi ko alam kung pano… basta yun…

Yassi:   Anong pictures?

Lexi:     Mga… personal pictures… yung mga wala ka sa sarili mo…

Yassi:   At balak niyang ipakita yun sa lahat?!

Hindi na nakasagot si Lexi… alam niyang OA si Josh dun… Tumingin si Yassi kay Derrick… At nginitian siya nito…

Pagkatapos ng ginawa ko sayo… alam kong OA si Josh sa balak niya… pero niligtas mo ko sa sure-embarassment… hindi lang sa Thomasian… sa lahat…

She confidently walked up to Lexi and before the girl could react pull her into a hug.

Yassi:   Thank you, Lexi... I didn't deserve it so... thanks...

Derrick smiled… When he looked up he noticed Jake stare at her with a loving smile and he felt sick to his stomach.

Yassi:   Peace?

Lexi looked at her friends. They lift their shoulders, showing her that they'll support her to whatever decision she will make.

Lexi:     Peace!

Derrick spent some time sneaking unnoticed glances to Lexi. She seem happier than the previous days and her smile was more radiant today. Peace was quite fitting to the young girl...

*************************

No more serious pranks… The most important event in the time being though was the Yule Ball. All the girls spend their time in groups talking and giggling; when a guy walked by them they all look him up and down and dissolve to loud giggles once more. Derrick of course had numerous invitations to the ball from both younger and older girls. He politely declined them all saying that he already had a date. Elmo was going with his girlfriend Kim.

Jake on the other hand didn't have a date yet. He said that since he couldn't go with Lexi he wouldn't go at all...

Elmo:   Bro… kailangan mong pumunta… ano k aba!

Jake:    Ayaw ko! kung hindi ko lang din namanm agiging date si Lexi… wag na lang!

Elmo:   Ikaw din… hindi mo siya makikitang nag-ayos ng mabuti… gano kaya siya kaganda pag nakita siya ng buong schiol?

Derrick, although he should feel lucky to escort one of La Salle's prettiest girl to the Ball, felt miserable. His heart was slowly breaking and he had to act all cheery and happy. He had to smile when all he wanted to do was cry... He haven't even think about the fact that Lexi will be all dress up for her date, who nobody except Bea, knew his identity. Maraming nagsasabi na nagiimbento lang siya…  Lexi completely ignored them and kept refusing to name him. She didn't even say his name to Kris and Josh!

Derrick was dying from his curiosity but his pride wouldn't allow him to corner her and demand to learn his name. He didn't have a reason! What he was going to say? Oh hello Lexi! Listen, I know that I'm a bastard and made your life a living hell but I'm acting like this just cause I'm crazy about you and can't be with you because my best friend is also in love with you and I really need to know who your date is before I drive myself nuts!

He groaned and buried his head in his pillow trying to sleep. Two days to the Ball!

*************************

May date sina Lexi at Alden… sa labas… haha! finally! Hindi na sa library ang meeting place nila!

Lexi:     So… may nagyaya ba sayo sa ball?

Alden choked with his hot tea and blushed.

Lexi:     I'll take that as a yes... So anong sinagot mo?

Alden:   N-n-no, of course...

Lexi:     Happy to hear it! So what are you wearing?

Alden choked again and started coughing.

Alden:   W-W-What?!

Lexi started laughing.

Lexi:     To the Ball!

Alden:   black… with slight hint of gray… you?

Lexi:     That;s a secret!

Alden:   Pero sinabi ko sayo yung isususot ko!

Lexi:     Lalaki ka naman eh! Girls like the mystery! Don't worry you will find out tomorrow!

Alden chuckled but then stood up and offer her his arm.

Alden:   I'll see you tomorrow at seven forty five right?

**********************

Asan na ba siya? SINO? Si lex… WHAT?! FOCUS DERRICK! YOU WANT KYLIE, NOT LEXI! KYLIE, NOT LEXI! KYLIE, NOT LEXI! KYLIE, NOT LEXI! NOW, WHO DO YOU WANT? Lexi… GAAAAHD!

Hindi lang si Kylie-Lexi issue ang iniisip niya… for some reasons… nakikipagflirt sa kanya ang girlfriend ng bestfriend niyang si Elmo… si Kim… Hay

Seriously Derrick… balak mo ba talagang sirain ang ilang taong mong pinangalagaang pakikipagkaibigan dahil sa BABAE?!

Derrick glared at Kim but she sent him a flirtatious smile when Elmo wasn't looking. Derrick pushed her hand away as discreetly as he could. She laughed to a joke Jake said and Derrick try not to snap at her while there were so much people around.

Jake:    Bro?

Derrick: may pupuntahan pa pala ko…

*********************

Kylie was with her friends to her dorm room discussing their dates for the Ball and planning the evening. She was daydreaming about Derrick and she couldn't wait for the time they'll officially start dating. She was so lucky that Derrick wanted her! He could have anyone he wanted! True she was the prettiest girl in sKylieol-according to her blockmates that is! - and she was exceptionally smart! First in almost all her classes!

Louise: Pweda ba makita yung damit mo Kylie?

Pinakita ng mga dormates niya yung dress nila… Pero the best yung kay Kylie… What to expect from her?

Louise: Siguradong pagandahan ang dates ng mga champions! So kailangan nating maghanda talaga…

Kylie:    good luck to your date with Hiro! Wait… sinong date ni alden?

Louise: Hmmm… Ewan ko eh… I’m quite not sure… wala ding nakakaalam… bestfriend niya lang ata yung nakakaalam. At siyempre… hindi naman nila yun agad sasabihin…

Kylie:    Eh si kris?

Louise: Yung… kapatid ata ng bestfriend niya… si Bea… Magalona I think?

Kylie:    I thought that Kris was going to go with Lexi? Aren't they dating?

Louise: Well according to their schoolmates, NO! And I heard Kris did invite the SC secretary...

Kylie:    He did?!

Louise: Yeah… but he was rejected… may date na daw yung sec eh…

Kylie:    So sino kaya ang date ni Lexi?

Kylie put her dress back to the bag and zipped it up. She lied on her bed and dreamed about the next day and Derrick. Although they had just started dating she knew she was falling for him!

*****************************

Bea was looking suspiciously at her. She had never seen Lexi smile that way….

Bea:     gustong gusto mo talaga siya no?

Lexi:     We just talked, nothing more. Alden is a real gentleman...

Bea:     So anong nagustuhan mo sa kanya? I mean… What’s not to like about him? Every girls dream about him! Pero… what do you like the most?

Lexi:     gustong gusto ko yung pagtingin niya sakin… minsan feeling ko matutunaw ako… pero… iba eh… tipong bigla kong sasaya... He is kind and loving and caring! If you meet him you are gonna like him too!

Bea:     Sure, I will! So… anong isusuot mo bukas?

Lexi:     Uhmmm… simpleng white gown lang…

Bea:     patingin!

Lexi:     huh?

pinakita ni Lexi ang gown niya kay Bea...

Bea:     I have a feeling that tomorrow is going to be a night to remember! The fact that you are going to be Alden Richards’s date is sure to cause havoc to the girl population of this school and you know how girls turn when jealous!

Lexi:     bea talaga…

Bea:     OH MY!

Lexi:     Bakit?

Bea:     Ano na lang reaskyon ni Ken kapag nakita ka niya?

Lexi:     At ikaw… for being Kris’s date! Haha!

Bea:     Sino nga bang date ni Ken?

Lexi:     Ewan ko eh…

Bea:     Anyway… I can't wait to see everybody's reaction when they see you with your dress!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

2.7M 156K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
298K 3.8K 30
These are my collections of He's Into Her Season 2 Lines. -Hope you enjoy it.
2M 111K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
27.3K 239 10
Life is just fun and easy for a Deib Lohr Enrile, who is admired by so many women because of his looks and moreover nothing else. Almost everything i...