Bruised & Broken (Bellarke Ed...

By HeidiButler3

AU/MD Bellarke. Tension runs high with Clarke & Bellamy in the same house. What happens when Clarke's new rel... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue

Some Backstory...

2.5K 42 0
By HeidiButler3

Some Backstory...

Clarke grew up in a small town, neighbor to Octavia and Bellamy. Octavia and Clarke became friends quickly and have been inseparable since, Octavia's mom died when she was 16 leaving Bellamy to raise her.  Around the same time Clarke's dad passed away in a tragic accident. Upon the girls completing high school, Clarke's mom moved to Illinois, sold the house and Clarke moved in with Bellamy & Octavia. The girls attend Community College. Clarke & Bellamy have a hard time sharing the house, resulting in tension, but Clarke pays rent and Bellamy needs that help..........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.5K 1.2K 37
Modern Day Bellarke, There's a new librarian in town, Clarke works in a place filled with hundreds of stories, but the only one she won't share is he...
66.7K 1K 21
[COMPLETED] Clarke and Bellamy dated before getting sent down to earth. They had a pretty messy breakup, what will happen when they see eachother aga...
20.5K 845 10
when bellamy and clarke start fooling around, it's just for fun. but then they start to develop feelings for each other and wonder if what they have...
57.9K 1.9K 19
✫彡 in which nova finds solace in an outcast boy who happens to be more similar to her than she first thought. ( the 100 s1 ) ( extended summary insid...