His soul mate

بواسطة gm200316

Sophia is a single mother.She lost her husband in a car crash , when her children were 2 . What happens when... المزيد

I met him...
Date
The wedding pipes
The house
The view
Things started to go odd
Something is going on...
He arrives
Unexpected
The sight ....
Back

The living grave

2.3K 119 6
بواسطة gm200316

As he went .. I started to do the dishes then suddenly the window opened on its own ..I couldn't believe my eyes . Then suddenly a cluster of black coloured butterfly came and exited through another window.
I was worried then suddenly I ran to find if kids were fine . I again could n't find them ... I shouted their names but no one replied ... I shouted again but still every thing was silent . I rushed out to call John , there were no signals coming inside the house . Then suddenly caught my attention . It was a grave in our backyard , but if wasn't there before. Something which was strange was it looked newly dug and the mud was moving ... I rushed their to see. Dug it ... And saw my kids in the grave dug alive. But thank god they were fine... But then they fainted . They were pale white.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

4K 36 23
(WARNING: THIS STORY IS VERY HORRIFIC, CONTAINS BODY HORROR, TG, MENTIONS OF DRUGS, PARASITES AND WORMS, BLOOD AND GORE, VOMITING, AND A BUNCH OF OTH...
48.4K 1.2K 18
"I love you... it's ruining my life." SCREAM VI SAM CARPENTER X FEMALE OC
2.5K 89 6
How do you picture what Jesus will look like? Well I know we all have different ideas of what Jesus looks like. However, here's what my idea of him a...
16.7K 408 13
The infamous killers get transferred to a dangerous asylum where only people that are very dangerous for humanity was locked up there, and unfortunat...