NaLu: The Story Of Us

By bLaCk_glaSs

Bad boy Natsu Dragneel finds a green haired runaway who isn't what you think she is at first sight. What happ... More

Disclaimer
Prologue
▷▶Chapter 1◀◁
▷▶Chapter 2◀◁
▷▶Chapter 4◀◁
▷▶Chapter 5◀◁
▷▶Chapter 6◀◁
▷▶Chapter 7◀◁
▷▶Chapter 8◀◁
▷▶Chapter 10◀◁
▷▶Chapter 11◀◁
▷▶Chapter 12◀◁
Minna Gomene
▷▶Chapter 13◀◁
▷▶Chapter 14◀◁
▷▶Chapter 15◀◁
▷▶Chapter 16◀◁
▷▶Chapter 17◀◁
▷▶Chapter 19◀◁
▷▶Chapter 20◀◁
▷▶Chapter 21◀◁
▷▶Chapter 22◀◁
▷▶Chapter 23◀◁
▷▶Chapter 24◀◁
▷▶Chapter 28◀◁
▷▶Chapter 29◀◁
▷▶Chapter 30◀◁
▷▶Chapter 31◀◁
▷▶Chapter 32◀◁
▷▶Chapter 33◀◁
▷▶Chapter 34◀◁
▷▶Chapter 35◀◁
▷▶Chapter 36◀◁
▷▶Chapter 37◀◁
▷▶Chapter 38◀◁
▷▶Chapter 39◀◁
▷▶Chapter 40◀◁
▷▶Chapter 41◀◁
▷▶Chapter 44◀◁
▷▶Chapter 45◀◁
▷▶Chapter 46◀◁
▷▶Chapter 47◀◁
▷▶Chapter 48◀◁
▷▶Chapter 49◀◁
▷▶Chapter 50◀◁
▷▶Chapter 51◀◁
▷▶Chapter 52◀◁
▷▶Chapter 53◀◁
◈Sequel◈
◈Sequel out◈
-clearing confusion-
-once again clearing confusion-

▷▶Chapter 43◀◁

171 7 3
By bLaCk_glaSs

~Lucy's P. O. V. ~

We've just reached the shopping mall and already my friends are whizzing around and pulling me along with them like some group of nutjobs. We went to shop after shop, from make up to shoes to accessories to dresses. Heck they were even considering perfume until I knocked the idea out. For make up, Mira got eye shadow, lipstick (both glossy and matte), blush, foundation, mascara, eyeliner, and more. Already we were spending so much, and we had just left the make up shops. Yes. Shops. We got accumulated products from different brands and shops.

It was as if they were planning to go broke, every one of them.

For shoes, we each got a pair. All in all, we bought lita heels, kitten heels, platforms and stilettos in the colours gold, white, silver, pale blue, and black. Before I could even realize they were done, I was swept off to the accessories store.

There, we got necklaces, bracelets, earrings, and anklets, and for our hair, Levy snagged simple headbands and elegant elastics.

Woah.

My friends were shopping monsters.

I was just being sucked into the whirlwind.

We spent the longest time in the dress shops. After walking around for ages, Erza got herself a dress with a convertible neckline, bishop sleeves with huge slits at the sides and a long red skirt. The black upper half of the dress had intricate white designs around the collar.

I heard a whistle. "Looking good babe" Jellal said smoothly, snaking an arm around her. Laxus appeared. "You're late." Mira said, wagging a finger at Laxus. He shrugged. "Jellal took forever. It was worse when we couldn't find you, all we saw was this whirlwind of giggly shoppers until Jellal recognized them as you." Laxus explained, taking the bags from Mira and slinging it over his shoulders.

"Thanks." Erza blushed. "I'm getting this one." She went back into the changing room to change out of the heart-stopping dress. It practically showed off her body as if her curves weren't prominent and beautiful enough already.

I sighed and looked around for a dress of my own. Before Erza had found hers, Levy and Juvia already got theirs. Levy's dress had a V-neck and elbow sleeves that were lined with lace, with swirling yellows and orange on the white background of her dress. Her asymmetrical tulle skirt made her look like the little fairy she was. I remembered Mira whispering in my ear "Gajeel is gonna dislocate his jaw from looking at her" when Levy was purchasing the dress.

In the same store, Juvia got a strapless dress with a frilled white corset that had a huge ribbon at the middle. The skirt was a trailing frost blue tulle that sparkled and danced with reflecting colours with folds at the side. She resembled a water goddess....*jealous*. I had laughed when I pictured Gray-nii acting all tsundere after seeing Juvia looking so dreamy. Erza was busy snapping pictures of them and grinning while doing so. I sweatdropped a little.

"MITSUKETA. MI TE MI TE (Translation: Found it! Look look!)" Mira squealed. We crowded around her.

Mira spun around in an elegant black Sabrina necklined dress, almost like the one she wore the last time. Only, this one was longer and the chiffon skirt swished around her ankles. As she spun, she skirt flared out beautifully. Lace decorated the whole bodice except for the neckline, which was translucent. Her trumpet sleeves ended at inches below her elbow.

We gawked and glanced at Laxus. He was trying not to stare but was, needless to say, failing horribly. Mira giggled and asked, "what do you think?" "YOU LOOK FABULOUS THAT DRESS WAS MADE FOR YOU!!!" Us girls shrieked. She smiled satisfyingly and walked back into the changing room.

"Ugh," I groaned and slammed my head onto the wall. "I'm never gonna find a dress that suits me. Ne-ver." I muttered. "Chin up, Lucy-san. Juvia knows there is a dress for you. But if Gray-sama doesn't look at me but at you Juvia will not be happy."

I had to sweatdrop at that one.

I looked around and sighed. Mira, Erza, Juvia and Levy had already found their dresses. I need to find mine. Even Cana, who was too high for boys (both standards and spirits wise) had gotten her dress yesterday--a midnight coloured dress with an slit skirt and a laced court neckline with straps an inch wide. She even had a white shawl to go with it. I feel so behind everybody.

"Aw don't be like that Lu-chan. There's still one more store left." Levy-chan rubbed my back and tugged my arm, pulling me out of the store as Mira skipped ahead after leaving her bags to Laxus. "Now we can all focus on finding the dress for Lucy~" Mira smiled as we strolled in. Jellal and Laxus talked about how they regretted coming and gamed on their phones while we split up and started scavenging for dresses. After twenty minutes, we had covered the whole store and each of us came back with two dresses. "Try them on, Lucy, we'll be your judge." Erza pushed me into the changing room and heaped a total of ten dresses, including mine in my arms before shutting the door. I sighed.

Dress #1:

Erza: *not present, but violent shouts could be heard from afar*
Mira: Why she looks like a mermaid~
Juvia: Juvia thinks it's too green
Levy: Juvia you're the one who chose it.

Lucy: *puts it aside and makes a mental note to out it back later*

Dress #2

Erza: *not present, still violently shouting*
Mira: Careful no one eats you, Lucy.
Juvia: Juvia wants to eat the strawberries.
Levy: No no no. We all know Erza chose it cuz it looks like strawberry cake.

Lucy: *sighs and mutters she already knew this dress wouldn't make the cut*

Dress #3

Erza: *rushes back just as Lucy comes out* SHE LOOKS ADORABLE
Mira: Erza, that looks like something a five year old would wear.
Juvia: Juvia would like that dress for her baby with Gray-sama.
Levy: Okay this isnt going anywhere we need to eliminate choices before actually asking her to wear them.

Lucy: *groans and brings everything out*

I sprawled the seven remaining dresses on the huge sitting area. Levy, Mira, Erza and Juvia had a mini dress argumenr before finally settling on three dresses, eliminating the four. One of Juvia's and both of Mira's made the cut.

I looked at the three choices and recognized Mira's choices as the most revealing ones. Oh well, the two looked better and like they might actually suit me instead of the ones that were pretty but were weird on me in the other stores.

I went back in again, this time with only three dresses in tow (yayyyy) and reappeared in the fourth dress.

Dress #4:

Erza: *sulks cuz her strawberry cake dress and toddler dress didn't get chosen*
Mira: Hmm...no.
Juvia: Mira-san, you chose that.
Levy: She's gonna fall over while dancing.

Lucy: *looks down at the hem and agrees with Levy*

Dress #5:

Erza: *still sulking*
Mira: Lucy, you need to be taller than Natsu to wear that.
Juvia: Juvia thinks so too.
Levy: Then why did you choose that...

Lucy: *mutters that the last one better be good*

Although to be honest, I was saving the last one for later. I pinned all of my hopes on this last dress. It was the nicest one I had seen by far and it looked like it was made for me.

I slipped it on, taking note how comfortable it felt before opening the door and stepping out slowly.

Dress #6:

Erza: W-wow...Mira....Lucy looks....fabulous......
Mira: *squeals and dies*
Juvia: Lucy-san....that dress is perfect for you...
Levy: LU-CHAN UTSUKUSHI~ (Translation: Pretty)

I smiled to myself and walked to the mirror. The pleated halter neckline was held with a golden clasp at the back. My back was almost fully exposed, and the chiffon skirt swirled around my legs with a single slit starting from my left hip. The dress was a pale bluish-celeste.

"That's definitely the dress for you." Erza patted my back and pulled my head into her chest. I flushed and pulled my head back quickly before rushing into the changing room. But I was pulled out by none other than Erza, who quickly snapped a shot of me before pushing me back in. I was confused, but decided to just brush it off.

"Pretty and expensive." I whispered while changing back to my regular clothes. I walked quickly past my friends who couldn't stop teasing me about how I was trying to look good for Natsu and paid for the dress.

God, my wallet.

-timeskip, in Laxus' car, driving back to Natsu's-

"Erza, you've been chuckling the whole time." Mira leaned over to see what Erza was looking at. Then she giggled. I stared quizzically at them.

-meanwhile, at Natsu's-

(A/N: we pick up from where we left last time)

~Cana's P. O. V. ~

I smirked. The boys would sooo want to see this one.

"Natsu~Gray~Gajeel~" I called. They bolted toward me.

"SO?? YOUVE GOT THEIR PICTURES?" They said eagerly.

"You sure you wanna see them? You'll dislocate your jaws." I teased.

"Goddammit Cana just lemme see Lucy already" Natsu muttered and made a grab for the phone.

"You've been disrespectful to your Onee-san. I'll show you last. LINE UP!" I yelled. "I don't have an Onee-san" yelled Natsu as he was forced to the back of the line.

Gajeel came up first. I scrolled to Levy's photo and showed it to him.

Gajeel:

✔ Widened eyes
✔ Blushed
✔ Ran off to presumably get a tissue

Natsu and Gray stared weirdly at Gajeel. Gray came up and I flashed a photo of Juvia at him.

Gray:

✔ Widened eyes
✔ Sucked in a breath
✔ Looked away
✔ Blushed

Natsu rolled his eyes and ran up to me and grabbed the phone, swiping to the left to see Lucy.

Natsu:

✔ Widened eyes
✔ Blushed
✔ Said "damn"
✔ Ran off to presumably get a tissue, or cure his boner

After the boys calmed down, I smirked and switched off my phone with a smooth press of a finger. "So what did you think of your girlfriends?" "Explosive." They all murmured. Gray, while still staring at thin air, murmured again, "Natsu....don't get....any.....ideas on....my sister...." "You're one to talk....Gray.....you're salivating while thinking....about Ju....via......" "Shaddup......Natsu....Gray.........I cant think straight...." Gajeel said subconsciously.

God they were hilarious.

"So was it a good reward for being good boys?" I asked.

"Hell yeah..." They said.

Juvia...Levy....Lucy...what have you done to them?

"Tadaima!" Lucy cheered as the door swung open and the girls floated in. Gray was too busy staring at Juvia to notice Lucy had said "I'm home" while entering Natsu's house.

The three dragged me to a corner and whispered fiercely. "Cana, you have got to send me the picture of Levy." "Ummm gimme the one on Juvia." "Cana I'll boost your booze supply for a week. Just send the picture of Luce to me."

I burst our laughing. "Sure sure Natsu I'm taking you up on that offer. Here you gooo~" I sang as I sent them the pictures.

Their phones vibrated simultaneously.

"Sweet."

Geez, perverts.

Thanks for reading/voting I love you all 😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 284 13
After Lucy doesn't go on a job with Natsu, later he finds a guy kissing her. Upset he leaves. He doesn't get why his heart hurts and goes away on a m...
267K 9.5K 30
Lucy Heartfillia is a young and beautiful girl. She is an elite general of the capital army of Magnolia. She has a caring father, friends, and is ve...
134K 4.6K 26
Lucy Heartfillia is the type of girl that people don't notice. She likes it that way. She had her friends and didn't get unwanted attention. But one...
19K 847 49
♪(*^^)o∀*∀o(^^*)♪ It was at that time when Lucy Heartfilia, a sixteen year old girl who loves her childhood best friend, Natsu Dragneel but...