JOSHLER ONE SHOTS

By pettyjosh

title says it all c: More

1K 23 3
By pettyjosh

"Hey, Josh!" Tyler screeched right into Josh's ear. "Ow! What the hell was that for?!" Josh yelled at his best friend. "Oh, I'm sorry.." Tyler whispered, trying not to cry. Biting his lip softly, Tyler let the tears fall. 

"Oh, Tyler!" Josh grabbed Tyler's cheeks, cupping them. Josh lightly placed a kiss on Tyler's soft lips. Tyler's cheeks became a bright shade of pink, melting into the kiss. Josh pulled away, "I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have yelled at you." Josh whispered. "It's okay." Tyler wiped away the tears that had just fallen.

 "Let's ditch, yeah?" Josh grabbed Tyler's hand and walked out of school. For the rest of the day, they went to Taco Bell, watched American Horror Story and cuddled. Josh placed kisses all over Tyler's adorable face. "Be my boyfriend." Josh blurted out. "Of course, I'll be your boyfriend, idiot." Tyler giggled. They both were smiling like idiots.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 62.5K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
1.7M 98.8K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
177K 8.2K 105
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
127K 2.3K 47
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...