The End's Twist

By MykennaBabe

A sad story about lovely people who used to be here and some made up More

Chapter One: It's time

Chapter Two: Dead Beginning's

30 2 0
By MykennaBabe

I woke up in my room but it felt different from it usually does, so I got up out of bed and got dressed putting on ripped up skinny jeans, and a black My Chemical Romance shirt. I then opened my bedroom door to walk it the hallway that was usually there but something way different was there. Before you stepped out there was a huge hole only me thinking this was a bad dream I shut the door and jumped back into bed. Only to realize that I was actually dead and that I needed to jump into the hole. As I got back up slowly walking towards my door I said to myself, "Is this actually the end, am I dead?". I slowly opened the door and looked back at the hole it was still as big as it was before. I took a step forward closing my eyes and jumped into the hole. Everything went pitch black as I went through the hole.(that seemed like forever.)  

As I reached the bottom, I closed my eyes as my ass hit the gowned. "OWWW!" I said quit loudly as I hit the ground. I looked around to see if I could spot anything around me; but nothing. All of a sudden there was a tap on my shoulder. My heart began to pound hard against my chest, I slowly began to turn to look at what tapped my shoulder. There was a man standing there who looked oddly familiar. The man extended his hand trowed me trying to help me up. "hello, are you okay; that was a rough landing." the man said smiling at me. I was shocked to see who it was...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 1K 11
【졸업증명서위조】 ▷㉸톡ID:SOS888 ▷텔레그램:VOV222 【졸업장위조】【신분증위조】 ✍【각종서류위조업체】 ✍✉메일:sos888@outlook.kr 【대학교졸업증명서위조】 ▷㉸톡ID:SOS888 ▷텔레그램:VOV222 신용✅안전✅신속✅보안✅업계최고✅
710K 47.1K 39
[Highest ranking: #1 in Spiritual on 15/8/18] ••• • In which a girl saved a boy's life in the most unexpected of circumstances • She drank water. He...
4.3K 352 14
In the turbulent village, the story introduces us to Zardan, Zartaj, Zartasha and Yazan whose lives take unexpected turns as they navigate cultural t...
5.1K 234 77
Making a journal documenting my therian drama and stuff XD