The End's Twist

By MykennaBabe

A sad story about lovely people who used to be here and some made up More

Chapter Two: Dead Beginning's

Chapter One: It's time

36 3 2
By MykennaBabe

                                                                       *Trigger warning*

It was almost one am when I woke up and looked around my room the voices non stop in my head. I looked over at my alarm clock and read 12:57. I sat up in bed trying to stop the voices in my head, they kept growing louder and louder saying "come play with us, come play with us!". As if I would know what that meant so I decided to end it I was tired of dealing it; with them. So I got up out of bed and walked into the kitchen and grabbed a knife from the drawer and walked back to my room.

  I closed my bedroom door and then sat on my bed. I looked at my arm for awhile before I start to cut into it. The blood ran down my arm till my whole arm felt numb. So I did it to my other arm till I felt the exact same way. As I laid back in my bed I slowly closed my eyes this time feeling different; feeling more free. Then I suddenly just felt myself just letting go of everything and drifting away slowly. The voices were gone, I was in pure silence till I saw a bright black light coming towards me. I was in hell. But it was better than what it was made to look like.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 1.7K 87
ALEX The name is enough to shiver down anyone. He is the defination of cruelty and known for his torture. The king of Mafia. He is cold, cruel, domin...
2.2K 42 14
Satan: The supreme evil spirit or deity who tempts humanity and rules hell Most wanted: Someone subject to detainment by authorities in sight. This...
548K 58.4K 75
"Baby girl I can't promise you the moon but I can promise to kiss you under the lights of a thousand star" he whispered his breath fanning her face...
648K 10.7K 14
On the verge of tears, she smiled. ~~~~~ "I have noticed a thing about you; you don't like being treated like a lady. You prefer being treated with...