Just Friends. (Jin x Reader)

By thsdgy

A/N this description is gonna be a cheesy one.... "I love you because you made me realize that you were what... More

Helloo!!
Bye Bye ChimChim
The Departure
The News Behind The Knock
Regret and Cupcake Wars
Finding Linda
J-Jungkook..
Practice Room C
The Pout, The Swag, The Hug, And The Kookie❤️
The Water Guns
Different Povs
The "Hero"
Kim Seokjin
Girls like you
Pancakes and Rooftops
"Kim Seokjin.. If you don't open this door.."
I hate you.
Tree Talk
The Beast
Rooftop Part 2
Explanations
Restaurant on the corner
The pains.
Sydney
Nose Kisses and Drugs
All I want...
The Old Blue Picnic Table
My Crush
God I hate these.
Snuggles ft. Jungkook the cock-blocker
Another story -.-
Got7 and ice cream abs
Yoonmin
Top-Notch Meal (pt. 1)
Top-Notch Meal (pt.2)
not an update, children.
The finale.
Black Glitter
lol
twitter woo

Cofffee

7.5K 328 535
By thsdgy

The toaster dinged as Jungkook was a few centimeters from your face. He smirked and served up your Poptarts with a glass of milk.
You say frozen with the blush heating up your cheeks as you stuttered out a thank you. He started to stroll out if the kitchen but you broke from your trance in time to catch his arm.

You: K-Kookie. What did you want?

He smirked.

Jungkook: You'll find out later, Princess. Enjoy your breakfast.

He went upstairs, leaving you confused. You shrugged and ate the Poptarts and you heard someone coming down the stairs.
You giggled.

You: Yes, Chef Jungkook. The meal was satisfactory.

Jin: Jungkook made you breakfast?? You didn't wait for me? I could've made you something so much better.

You got scared at the anger in Jin's voice and you bowed your head.

You: I-I'm sorry Jin... He said you weren't making breakfast today an offered to make me some....

He slammed his fist on the table and you jumped in your seat.

Jin: Well Jungkook is a little-

You: JIN, STOP. Why is your problem??? What did Kookie do to you??

Tears started forming in the corner of your eyes.

You: You don't have to be so harsh!

You saw his face soften and sadden but that only made your heart hurt worse.
Yes, being the target of Jin's anger hurt, but not as much as being the reason for his sadness.

Jin: Y/N, I'm sorry... I just-

You shook your head no and grabbed your jacket.

You: I'm going out. I'll be back before dark.

You walked out the door without another word and you saw him with his head on the table and you turned to close the door behind you.

You walked to your tree in the park and climbed up.
It really was a beautiful view up there..
The whole park could be seen from your height and you say reminiscing the time Jin had climbed up here with you.

How the moonlight hit his hair so perfectly, how his smile seemed to be as bright as the stars, how warm and safe his embrace felt...
How sweet and music-like his voice sounded in your ears...

"Y/N.."

Yeah, kind of like that..

"Y/N!"

Wait.. Jin??

You opened your eyes and looked around.

Jin: Down here, you pabo.

You looked down and saw Jin standing under the tree, looking up at you.

You almost smiled but then remembered the whole reason you even had to come out here. You closed your eyes again and leaned against the tree trunk.

You: What do you want, Kim Seokjin.

He clutched his heart.

Jin: Ouch, the full names are coming out?

You gave him a small, curt nod.
You heard him climbing up the tree and something clinking. Like glass.

He finally made it up and say across from you, just as he had done not too long ago.

You: I heard glass.

Jin: Haha, yes. I brought some things for you in my backpack.

Your eyes fluttered open to see him inches away from your face. Your eyes widened and you opened and closed your mouth, trying to find words but failing.

Jin: Hi.

He laughed softly and unzipped his backpack. He pulled out two glasses and an iced coffee. He poured two glasses and handed you one.
You glared at him but sipped it anyways.
Your eyes widened at how good it was.

You: Jin where did you get this?? It's so good!!

He chuckled and pretended to seal his lips.

Jin: My own SECRET recipe.

You rolled your eyes and continued to drink it. You looked up at him again and saw him with the drink over his head, smiling.

You laughed and smacked his arm.

You: You're such a goofball

He started to laugh but it quickly died down. He chugged his coffee and out a napkin in the empty glass, putting in back into his backpack. He took out some candy and put it in the middle between you both.

You were confused.

You: Jin? Are you okay?

You worriedly scanned his bowed face.

He looked up and stared into your eyes with shiny eyes.
You cupped his face.

You: Jin, please talk to me...

He looked away and removed your hands from his face but held them securely in his.
You knew this was cliche but they meshed perfectly together.

He stared into your eyes again.

Jin: Y/N, I'm so sorry for how I treated you this morning. It's not my place to treat you like that or anyone for that matter. I apologized to Kookie. I'm sorry I got angry but I don't know what came over me. It was almost as if I had gotten jealous...

He shook his head.

Jin: I'm sorry, princess.

He kissed your hands, making you blush a deep red.

You: I-It's ok, Jin...

He scooted closer, letting go of one of your hands and brought you in so one of his hands was on the back of your neck while his head was buried in your neck.

Jin: Thank you...

You were about to confess your feelings when you heard a familiar voice...

Hobo: HEY! YOU TWO UP THERE AGAIN?? I SHIP IT!

Jin pulled away started to laugh and you soon joined after. The hobo left muttering about some "crazy kids" but that just made it funnier.

You loved times like this with Jin...
You loved any time with Jin, actually...

Oh my god.

You loved Jin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IM BACK CHILDREN!!!

I was going to make a super long comeback chapter but I decided that the trailer I posted, the better.
I've made you guys wait long enough, right? XD

Okay I think that's it for now.
Thanks for all the support and positive comments. They really make my day<3
Thank you, Thank you.

Also don't forget to comment a request for the new fanfic I'm going to start!

BYE BYEEEEE

AS ALWAYS,
I hope you sexy beasts are having a spectacular day❤️

HEARTEUS FOR ALL OF YOUU

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 5.9K 109
ᴀ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏғ ᴛᴡᴏ ʙᴏʏs ᴡʜᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ sɪɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴋɪᴅs ᴀɴ ᴜɴɴᴇᴄᴇssᴀʀʏ sᴇǫᴜᴇʟ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ғɪʀsᴛ ɪɴsᴛᴀɢʀᴀᴍ ʙᴏᴏᴋ :)
900K 25.4K 64
BTS Imagines❤️ *Lots of teasing *Will make you feel lonely *Just happy imagines
98.6K 6.4K 18
"I swear that one day I will make you see how beautiful you are even if it takes me a lifetime"
117K 4.2K 18
((COMPLETED)) You blink and feel a tear run down your cheek. You lean over to Yoongi and take his hand. He faces you again. You pull him into a hug a...