My Brother is Justin Bieber

Par biebersupremex

Jessica has never truly known what a family is. Her father is always busy, and she's never met her mother. A... Plus

Chapter 1: Surprise
Chapter 2: Finally
Chapter 3: Answers
Chapter 4: California
Chapter 5: Smiling for once
Chapter 6: Releasing Stress
Chapter 7: Problems
Chapter 9: Leave me alone
Chapter 10: Nervous
Chapter 11: Why?
Chapter 12: Too Many Worries
Chapter 13: Party Time
Chapter 14: Too Many Problems
Chapter 15: Fun Day
Chapter 16: Not All Bad
Chapter 17: Forgiving
Chapter 18: Can't Stop Smiling
Chapter 19: Lift Off My Shoulder
Chapter 20: Awkward
Chapter 21: Trust Can Be Broken
Chapter 22: Good and Bad Times
Chapter 23: Calm Down
Chapter 24: Confidence is Key
Chapter 25: Dress Time
Chapter 26: Busted
Chapter 27: I Understand Now
Chapter 28: Take Something Away From You
Chapter 29: Disater
Chapter 30: Learning Something New
Chapter 31: Hopefull For No Problems
Chapter 32: Nothing I Expected
Chapter 33: The End

Chapter 8: Mistake?

966 16 0
Par biebersupremex

Since we have Thanksgiving break, I decided I'm gonna post a new chapter everyday until Monday, hope you enjoy!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 8: Mistake

"I hate them!!" I yelled even louder. Justin was in silence. Yup, i hate those kids.

"What? You hate them? Why?" Justin questioned. "I just do." I said. "Whatever I don't have time to argue with you, just take care of them or else." Justin threatened. "Or else what?" I said angrily.

"Just watch your back. Take care of them please, have to go bye" Justin said. "Wait, no i-" Justin hung up. I don't wanna take care of them. I heard the door bell ring. I sighed and went to open it. "Are you Miss. Jessica Bieber?" The man said. "Yes" I replied rolling my eyes. "Here are Jazzy and Jaxon." He smiled. I saw those little monsters come in. "Thanks, bye now!" I faked smiled.

"Here are their clothes, food, and other things you will need." He said giving me a back bag . "Thanks bye." I said again annoyed. "Hi! I'm Jazzy!" Jazzy said. I just walked away and sat on the coach. Both of them followed me. I sighed and watched Spongebob. What? I like Spongebob, and apparently they do too.

They kept on laughing which annoyed me. I heard my phone ring so I picked it up. It was Justin. "Are they here?" Justin said. "Well hello to you too." I said annoyed. "Are they there or not" he said annoyed. "YES, THEY ARE HERE, WANT A PICTURE OR TALK TO THEM." I yelled. Jazzy and Jaxon jumped cause of my screaming. I didn't care.

"Jessica, calm down! I don't know what your problem is but you have to be nice with them. I just called to tell you that at 7:30 give them food, it's in their bag, at 8 take them a shower and dress them, at 9 put them to bed, put them in the guest room. Oh and read them a bed time story!" Justin said. I sighed.

"Pleases can you do that?" He asked. "No" I mumbled. "What?" He said. "Yes!" I said angrily. "That's what I thought" Justin chuckled. "Oh shut up, I'm doing this cause then ill get in trouble by da- I mean Jeremy." I said rolling my eyes. "Okay, whatever got to go bye." "Bye" I sighed.

It was 7:30 and I told jazzy and Jaxon to come to the kitchen. I took their bag and searched for their food. Two containers with spaghetti and meatballs. Wow. I heated it for them and set it in front of them. I grabbed a doughnut from the box in the counter and started to eat it.

"What's your name?" Jaxon asked me. "Jessica." I said annoyed. "My name is Jaz-" "Jazzy yeah yeah I know." I interrupted Jazzy. She frowned and continued to eat. I felt bad. What am I saying? Jessica, you don't like them.

Jazzy and Jaxon both finished their food and so did I. I cleaned their containers and went to the living room to watch t.v. "Hey! We can't get down!" Jazzy yelled from the kitchen. "Oh shit I forgot." I said running to the kitchen. I saw them both on high stools. I laughed and got them down. It was 8 and I had to shower them. I finished at 8:30 and dressed them up.

For 30 minutes we watched t.v. By 9 I tucked them in bed. I was about to leave the room till jazzy said something. "Can you read as a bed time story." Jazzy said. "Um.." "Please." She said pouting. "Okay" I sighed. I took the book. It was Mickey Mouse. I sighed and read to them. By the time I was almost done reading they fell asleep. I chuckled and got off slowly.

I went downstairs to see t.v. I looked thru my phone and saw Ana had called me. I decided to call her back. "Hey Jessica!" She said. "Hey Ana I miss you!" I said. "Me too, I'm almost leaving Australia. Soon I'll get to see you and hang out!" She said. "Oh, ah Ana I'm in California." I said. "Aww, really? Oh then I'll see you when you come back." She said.

Should I tell her about Justin? I don't know. "Ana, I'm here because Jus-" I was interrupted by the door opening. "What?" She asked. "Nothing, bye!" I said quickly and hung up. I turned around and saw Justin, Jeremy, and mom.

"Hey Jessi" 3 of them said at the same time. "Hey" I said annoyed. "Whats wrong?" Mom asked sitting next to me. "Nothing" I said getting up. I went upstairs and took a shower. I got out and wore my pjs. It was 10. I sat on my bed playing with my phone.

"Jessi" I heard someone say thru the door. " yes" I said. "Come downstairs now." Someone said. I opened the door and saw Justin. I walked downstairs with him and saw mom and Jeremy sitting on the coach. "What's up?" I asked. "

Uhh.. Jessica, I think we're gonna tell everyone about you two." Jeremy said. I looked down. "We talked with Scooter and others about this, and as much as its hard, we have to tell them." Mom added.

"Oh" I said

"It's for the best, people and fans are questioning you two. Also you two have a interview tomorrow to explain." Jeremy said. "Okay." I said. "Can I go now?" I added. "No, where are Jazzy and Jaxon." Jeremy asked. "Their sleeping." I replied. "Justin told us that you hate them. Why?" Mom asked.

I turned to Justin and gave him a look. "Snitch" I mumbled under my breath. "What?!" Jeremy yelled a little. "Nothing!" I yelled a little back too. "Why do you hate the kids." Mom asked again.

"Just cause." I said looking the other way. "No, there's a reason, now tell us." Justin said. "Oh shut up, if it wasn't for you telling them we wouldn't be here discussion this." I said angrily rolling my eyes. Justin rolled his eyes too.

"Jessica! What's going on?! what's your problem" Jeremy yelled. "YOU GUYS ARE MY PROBLEM, YOU, MOM, JUSTIN, AND THOSE LITTLE MONSTERS. YOU GIVE THEM ALL THE ATTENTION EXPECT FOR ME. ONLY BECAUSE JUSTIN IS FAMOUS YOU CAME BACK JEREMY. YOU LEFT ME FOR THOSE LITTLE THINGS AND THEIR HOE MOTHER. YOU ALAWYS LEFT ME BEHIND BECAUSE OF THEM." I yelled.

"JESSICA NICOLE BIEBER, I WILL NOT LET YOU TALK LIKE THAT. MAYBE I WAS RIGHT TOO." Jeremy yelled back. I didn't realize I was crying till my vision was blurry. I ran upstairs and locked my door. I hate them. Coming here was a mistake. I wanna go back home with Chris. It was much better. I miss Chris. He was the only one there for me.

I was so mad and furious that I wasn't thinking straight. My door was knocking and heard screaming. I ignored it. All I heard was "Maybe I was right too." I grabbed my suitcase and packed my things. I grabbed all my clothes. I didn't think twice. I heard Jeremy telling Jazzy and Jaxon to go back to sleep. Justin called me, but I ignored it. Justin, mom and Jeremy were blowing up my Phone.

I had a balcony and there was a tree close to it. I wrote a note and left it on my bed. I climbed down the tree. I had enough money to buy my ticket. I called a taxi and headed to the airport. I payed for my ticket and waited to board. I miss New York. I miss Ana, and Chris. I miss my old life.

I saw my phone and it was Justin. I decided to answer. "OH SHE ANSWERED! JESSICA OPEN YOUR DOOR OR JEREMY AND I WILL BREAK IT." Justin yelled. "Break it. I don't care." I said. "JESSICA PLEASE OPEN WE NEED TO TALK." Justin yelled again. He seemed worried. I don't care. Maybe a little.

"SWEETY PLEASE IM SORRY, I DIDN'T MEAN WHAT I SAID. JUST OPEN THE DOOR YOUR MOTHER, JUSTIN AND I ARE WORRIED. PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR." Jeremy said. "No. Now leave me alone bye, oh and please leave me alone and never bother me again. I liked it better when you weren't involved in my life." I said then hanging up. "Flight to New York is now boarding." The intercom said.

Finally, leaving this misery. I boarded and sat down. Did I go to far? I mean they were trying to help me. What am I talking about? It's their fault. Whatever. I listened to music and relaxed. I wondered, was this a mistake? I drifted to sleep slowly.

~Justin's POV~

"Let's just break the door!" I yelled. Jeremy nodded and we stared to break the door. As soon as we broke open the door, i searched the room. "JESSICA!" I yelled. Mom and Jeremy were searching too. I looked around and saw a note. "Never did I get attention from any of my "family" I thought being here would be a blessing, but it's more like hell, I feel the pain and sadness. My old life was misery, not as much as this. Please leave me alone. Love, Jessica." I read.

I stared to cry. Why was I crying? Mom and Jeremy read the note. Mom stared to cry and hugged me. Was Jessica in that much pain? We contacted the police. I saw a picture mom took of us laughing.

I really did like Jessica, I mean she's my sister, I got used to her just for this couple of days. When I found out she was my sister in New York I was surprised, yet relieved. I had something that was real to me.

When I first met her I thought she was a crazy fan. Hahaha. Wait! "mom! Jeremy! I think Jessica is in New York!"

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

42.9K 876 43
Jordan Bieber, is Justin Bieber's little sister, they are close like Peanut Butter and Jelly, but when Justin gets himself in trouble it breaks their...
175K 1K 40
Jacey has dreamed of meeting Justin Bieber for years. Before he was even famous! But one day when her twin brother receives a text from an unknown nu...
4.3M 73.2K 100
18 year old Jessica Rogers moves to Atlanta to be with her Dad and his new family. Her whole world turns upside down when she learns her new step bro...
187K 4.1K 49
Kaitlin Marie Gomez, sister to Selena Marie Gomez, finds out that her own boyfriend is cheating on her. Cody, Kaitlin's boyfriend, has some other f...