Bad luna

By JJisbae

SK is the most feared Gangleader and alpha's daughter in the world.her father Alpha Hernandez is the most fea... More

Bad luna
chapter 1
Chapter 2- my stubborn wolf
Chapter 3
Chapter 4- YOUR DEAD
Chapter 5 heartless
Chapter 6 - Ohh no
Chapter 7 marking
Chapter 8 who TF are you?
Chapter 9 your coming with me...
chapter 10 can i smash your head into the window
chapter 11 meeting the mom and brother
chapter 12 the drunken mistake
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Happy New Years
chapter 16 ookkkaaay
chapter 17
Ch. 18 coming clean and why am I here?
Chapter 15 U mad or nah?
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
on hold
Ch.21
Ch.22
Ch.23
Ch.24
authors note
ch.25
WTF
ch.26 FML
Ch.27
INSTAGRAM
BOOK #2?

Ch.28

8.8K 212 55
By JJisbae

2 months later

It's been 2 months and me and Adam are better. We plan to mate very soon. Smokey and jax have been acting weird and I have a theory that they are mates but I don't wanna push the subject. I mean I would be a little mad that they didn't tell me but I would be ecstatic that we would never be separated. But maybe I'm just jumping to conclusions. Today me and the guys are gonna have a smoke circle and just talk about life. Except this time we're not gonna get caught.

----

"Roll that shit. Spark that shit. Smoke that shit. Pass that shit." Eli sang.

I chuckled "dude you get wayyyy to exited for this shit."

"So do you" hayes cut in

"True true" I replied blowing the smoke out.

"Dude you guys should like hurry TF up and mate I wanna go to the main pack house already we've been here like for seven fuck'n months now" Andy said crushing up jolly ranchers.

"Ik we have if Adams retarded ass wouldn't have done what he did we would be in the main pack house already." I said.

"Seems fair enough" smokey said.

"Yea tbh I'm surprised you didn't reject him." Jax said passing the blunt to smokey.

"So am I" smokey said.

I nodded agreeing.

"Ehhh I wonder where he is actually" hayes cut in.

"Ikr we would have been caught by now we've been here like for two hours." Eli said.

"I know when he's coming stupid"

"Ohh yea I forgot" he said then shrugged.idiot.

"Dude have you ever thought about what a turtles penis looks like" Eli said.

We all looked at each other and bursted out laughing.

" no like FR Thoe" he said.

I heard footsteps and sniffed the air. SHIT. HES COMING.

" hide everything he's coming" we all shuffled around and I sprayed a whole bottle of air freshener.

Andy turned on the basketball game LAKERS VS. BULLS

" bulls got this shit bruh." Hayes said

" yup" I said.

"Nahh you guys are tripping ball sacks lakers got this shit" Eli said.

"Yup" smokey and jax said in unison.

He's at the door.

Then the door opened and This hot guy walked in. I was laying on top of hayes. My legs on Eli. I heard a low growl and the guys stiffened under me. PUSSSSSYYYYYYS....

I looked up and smirked at him then I sat up still on hayes. I heard him groan.

"Dude get off your fat"

"Well I never...I'm not fat right Eli"

"Ummmm noooo" he stretched out

"Assholes" they started laughing.

The hot guy growled again. I turned towards him.

"Excuse me sir. We are having a very serious conversation about me right now. So it would be Ohh so nice of you to stop growling at us. Thank you."

I turned back torwards the guys " dude that guy is hot. I'd fuck him. Would you Eli"

He looked at me "ummm no sk I'm straight and he's too ugly for me"

"Well if I think he's hot and I thought you were hot when we fucked then that would mean you think I have bad taste therefore you are ugly too."

The hot guy was shaking now. "WHAT" he growled looking at Eli.

"Are you jelly hot guy" then i looked into his eyes.. OHHH SHIT I JUST FOUND MY MATE....

"Aye guys I think he's my mate" the guys started laughing and hard.

The hot guy looked confused at first then he looked mad again. Well someone's bi polar.

"SK are you high"

" as a kite....wait how do you know my name"

"Your my mate"

"OHHH ok then we'll you can leave now"

"Not without you"

"Ummm I don't think so I don't wanna mate"

He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

He walked upstairs and into my room. He threw me on the bed and locked the door.

"Are you a virgin bro" I asked my "mate"

He looked at me "no and I'm sorry I didn't wait for you"

I chuckled "nah bruh it's cool I didn't wait for you either" he growled and started shaking.

"WHAT"

"Don't get mad bitch you didn't wait either" he calmed down a little.

"Why didn't you wait for me"

"I could ask you the same question"

"I'm a guy"

"And I'm a girl" I scoffed "whoopte fuckin doo"

"Soo what's your name man whore mate"

"Adam pierce"

"Ok Adam have you ever smoked weed"

"Yes"

I straddled him and bent down to ear and nibbled on it. I felt him harden and I let out a low moan.

"Have you ever had high sex" I whispered in his ear seductively.

He growled and climbed on top of me. He gave me butterfly kisses everywhere...and I mean everywhere.

I moaned once he got to my mark. Wow he already marked me well damn he works fast.

And the rest of the night was pure ecstasy.

---

I woke up sore and hungry how wonderful I tried to get up but Adams arm was weighing me down so pushed him off the bed. He shot up and growled looking for a threat.

"Bitch back the fuck up you ain't shit" I said.

He saw that we were alone and relaxed "why do you always do that when we sleep together"

"What"

"wake me up thinking there's a threat"

"Yea well there was one"

"Really what"

"Me dying of hunger"

He gave me a 'are you for real' look.

"Really"

"Yup"

"Ok"

"Ok"

Then it hit me we mated last night.

"Adam"

"Yea baby"

"We mated last night didn't we"

"Yes and it was the best night of my life" i mentally 'awed'.

Then being my fucked up self "well it's wasn't mine"

He got mad. "Ohh really when was yours"

"When me and eli got it on"

"ILL KILL HIM" he seethed.

I got up and hugged him to calm him down. "Calm down asshole I was kidding"

He kissed my mark and my knees turned to jelly. "Good because your mine"

"There's no place I'd rather be"

Awwwwww they mated how fucken cute. Anywhoreee how was it? Too soon well idgaf...jk. Did you like it. Btw the book is over. Thank you all for reading it means the world to me. Especially those who stuck around for the whole book. I love you guys so much. If this book gets to 40k reads I will make a 2nd book about them being in the main pack house. With way more drama. Well loves I guess this goodbye. I will be posting new chapters to my other stories so pretty please with a thousand cherries on top read it. I love you guys so much.

Suggest this book to your friends and fam.

Stay beautiful.

- A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 3.3K 28
"Mine" he growled huskily "Mate" I said breathlessly We said in perfect unison even though it was two different words, we both understood what was go...
1.4M 35.8K 37
*not edited* The prophecy says that every thousand years, Alpha twins would be born. They would share the same mate and share the Alpha power equall...
519K 15.1K 28
Jezzabelle Jackelyn Johnson. The daughter of the most feared alpha of all packs. Her father owned more then millions of wolves in his pack. His pack...
410K 11.2K 42
Hello everyone !! This is my first book and I hope u like this one . Feel free to comment and please do vote for the chapters u like . Alena...