the x series: goosebumps, sla...

By dimondfox

you are a 14 year old girl you have read all the R.L. Stine books your favorite collection is the Night of th... More

Saturday night flights
the visitor
slave call
the truce
left home alone
First victim
Face value
Unknow feeling
The test (sleepover)
Harrased
Police call out and first kiss
Expidition
Vacation part 1(plain ride)
Vacation part 2(land marked)
L.A. Part 1
L.A. Part 2
L.A. Part 3 (7 part la)
L.A. Part 4 (balding doorman)
L.A. Part 5 (popcorn and paintings)
To be made
Attention readers❗️

Idiocy

2.2K 52 2
By dimondfox

    Your friends have left you got through the rest of the night without any more scandals. Your back in your room with Slappy yelling at him "are you crazy or something you could of got caught! Do you want to blow your own cover!". He stares at you with a smug look on his face "congrats FRIEND" he raises his eyebrows and smiles (like what you see on the cover of the book). You tilt your head like a confused dog. "You passed my test slave, we can be friends now" he says with a reassuring grin. You can't help but smily back. Sweet you think to yourself, but still a slave tho.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

703K 40.8K 35
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Junoon ban chuki ho...
1M 15.3K 38
Ivy Williams had always aspired to complete her university journey without any interruptions or complications. However, not even two months into her...
188K 37.9K 56
Becca Belfort i Haze Connors, choć przez swoich znajomych zmuszani do spędzania razem czasu całą paczką, od dawna się nie znoszą. Dogryzają sobie prz...
416K 39.5K 32
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...