Cherry Bomb {WWE Fanfic} - ED...

By allmylifeofrock

A normal life for a normal girl? Not at all. She never met her dad, and when she was very young, her mother m... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45: Final Chapter.

Chapter 10

840 15 1
By allmylifeofrock

Edited.

"Wake up, sleepyhead!" I heard, before opening my eyes and staring at whoever woke me up. It was AJ. Woah, one movie night and she was that comfy? I realized I had an angry face when she blushed, smiling awkwardly. "Hm, sorry... It's... It's almost time for us to go and..."

"Don't worry. I just have this face whenever I wake up." I said, smiling at her. Which was true, I do have this face when someone wakes me up. So, yeah. "Ready?"

"Yeah, your father knocked on my door like 40 minutes ago, asking me to get ready and come wake you up. He's already with Vince, but there's a car waiting for us."

"Sure, busy dad. I'll get ready, then." I sighed.

Something in between 20 and 30 minutes, and I was ready. Had a shower, put clothes and make up on, and now I was sitting down and lacing my shoes. Then we went to the car, linking arms as girls usually do (felt weird doing that for the first time, but at the same time, really nice), then we talked a lot about random stuff, till we got to the arena. We went searching for Hunter, and found him sitting beside the ring, so he walked towards us.

"You'll wrestle Nattie. Get ready, Vince had to do some stuff, but he'll be here within 15 minutes." He said.

I nodded yes, before stretching with AJ's help, then we sat down on the ring to talk. That's when I saw a redheaded girl walking towards us with a gigantic smile. Oh, great. Eva. I kinda rolled my eyes as she approached us.

"Hey, guys." She said, still holding that smile.

"Turn off the cameras." Hunter said, to the camera man. Total Divas, yeah. "Hello, Eva. What are you doing here?"

"Came to train..." She shrugged.

"We let it clear there wouldn't be any today. My daughter's using the ring." He said. I kind of liked how 'rude' he sounded. Guess this is where my strong personality comes from?

"Oh, so this is your daughter?" She looked at me. "Means I'm not the newbie anymore?"

"No, sweetheart, Katie can wrestle. She's already in the main roster." AJ said, giving her a fake smile.

Eva stared at me in surprise, so I smirked.

"Hunter!" Nattie called, approaching us with a big smile. "Hi, Kate. Hello, AJ. Eva."

"Ready to get your ass kicked?" I smirked.

"Oh, hon, you better get ready." She chuckled.

"It's nice to meet you, Nattie, really." I smiled.

"It's nice to meet you too! I didn't know Hunter had a daughter your age, if I did, I'd help you out with your training and all."

"Yeah, no one knew." I smiled awkwardly.

Then I saw Vince coming... My heart skipped a beat and I stood up; AJ held my hand and I smiled, looking at her.

"So, this is our new girl?" He smiled, offering a hand towards me. "Nice to meet you, Katherine."

"Call me Kate, sir." I shook his hand, with a smile as well.

"Hunter wouldn't stop talking about you, and I got a bit anxious to meet you. You're prettier than I thought." He smiled.

"Oh, thanks." I blushed slightly, and Hunter chuckled.

"You know all of my girls are beautiful, did you think it came only from Steph's side?" Hunter joked, and Vince laughed.

"Fair."

"So, let's get started with the match?" Nattie asked.

"Sure thing!" Vince shook his head yes.

"You'll do great." AJ said, smiling at me, so I nodded yes.

Hunter wished me good luck as well, so I walked towards my corner and took a deep breath. That moment, I forgot everything. Forgot Eva staring at me, forgot it was a test, forgot that Vince McMahon was watching me... Even AJ and Hunter, cheering for me. Now it was only me, Nattie and that ring. When I wrestled, nothing else mattered, just me and my opponent. I did my best through the whole match, gave my heart like I do in every single one of my matches, and in the end, I won. Nattie hugged me with a smile.

"It was awesome, girl!"

"Thanks." I smiled.

God, it made me so fucking happy that she liked it! I jumped off of the ring and AJ rushed to hug me.

"Why didn't you tell me you were this good?" She chuckled.

"Stop it..." I chuckled.

Vince and Hunter exchanged a few words, before walking towards me. Hunter looked at me so proudly, that I felt happy.

"You did a great job, Katie. Me and Hunter still have some stuff to decide, but keep on training. As soon as we have a final decision, Hunter will let you know." He winked at me. "I'll see you around."

"Do you think he liked it?" I asked Hunter, as soon as Vince walked away.

"Of course! Damn, I'm so proud of you!" Hunter smiled.

"Yeah, you did great." Eva smiled, stepping closer to us. "We could even be partners, y'know. We're both knew and all."

What?!

"I'm in The Shield. And if Vince allowed me to choose a partner, then it'd be AJ." I held onto AJ's arm.

"Uh, sure. It'd still be nice the three of us." She smiled.

"I don't know, I'm not good with stables." AJ shook her head, wrinkling her nose.

"And the storyline I'm having for Katie and AJ wouldn't really work out in a stable. Now, would you mind leaving us alone? I need to talk to AJ and my daughter."

"Sure." She nodded, forcing a smile. Oh, damn, finally.

"We're having a storyline?" AJ asked.

"I'm not sure yet, I said that because I don't really want Eva to have her way into the main roster because of one of you two. I don't really understand why Vince decided it was a good idea to hire girls when they don't even wrestle yet."

"It really pissed me off when I found out, God knows how much we work our asses in that ring and they get these two, y'know." I rolled my eyes, sighing.

"I'm sorry, but Vince's crazy." AJ said. "I mean, sure, we need more Divas around here, but we need women that can actually wrestle."

"Yes, yes, you're right." Hunter sighed. "Now, Kate. Steph will be here tonight for Smackdown tapping, she'd love to meet you."

"Hm... Yes, sure..." I nodded.

"Don't worry, she won't bite." He chuckled. "I really have to go now, got some work to do." He sighed. "See you girls later, alright?" He smiled, before placing a kiss on my cheek and walking away.

"It can't be that hard, eh?" I sighed. "Meeting my step mother."

"Stephanie is a sweetheart, you'll really like her." AJ smiled.

"I'll try to be calm. Well, what do you do to have fun here?"

"I dunno." She laughed softly. "Do you like comic books?"

"Hm, a little. Hey! Would you like to meet my boyfriend?" I suggested. I promised I'd have called him last night, and I didn't... Now I should really Skype him instead.

"Yeah, it'd be nice." She smiled.

We drove back to the hotel and ordered some pizza, so she took her laptop, and while we waited for Aaron to come online, we just played some random games, talked about TV shows and shit. Then, he finally did and I called him immediately. AJ moved away from the camera, I suggested it should be a surprise, but Aaron took a little while to answer.

"Aaron?" I called, when he finally did.

"Yes, me." He nodded. Yes, he was mad.

I looked at him on the screen and couldn't help it but to smile. I missed him like hell, damn. His hair was a mess, and he was shirtless. Then I pulled AJ closer so he could see her, and he stared in shock.

"Hi." She said.

"Aaron, this is AJ. AJ, this is Aaron." I chuckled.

"You just gotta be kidding me!"

"Nope." AJ laughed.

We talked for a while, and even tho he talked a lot, I knew he was still mad at me for not calling him and all. I asked him about David, and he said he was okay, as well as the guys, and then he just gave me a crappy excuse to say he needed to go, but he'd come back later. Well, I knew he probably wouldn't, just as a payback to me. Alright, alright, I deserve it. As soon as he hung up, I sighed. I fucking missed them.

"I know it sucks to be away from family, but you'll be fine." She smiled.

"Yeah, I know. It's only that... Aaron and David are my only family now." I sighed.

"Hey! That's not true. You have me, the boys and Hunter!"

"Yeah..." I chuckled, remembering last night. "Guess I'm a lucky girl." I laughed softly.

"You are! Look, the main reason I decided I had to come and talk to you was because I have been new on the roster, as well. Duh." She chuckled. "Well, the other Divas... They're not like Nattie. I kind of wished I had someone to be friends with. I mean, I had Kait, but it took me a while."

"Yeah, I know exactly how it is. I never had a best friend, other than Frank. I always been into guy's stuff, so the girls kind of left me behind. I've always been the weirdo. I befriended the wrestling team during high school, which for me was a huge step. I had this little reputation of being a total asshole, but I guess they got used to it." I sighed.

"I've always been the weirdo as well. We could be weirdos together." She smiled.

"And rule the world!" I chuckled.

"Not only the world, but the universe!" She laughed.

We laid down on the bed, staring at the ceiling and laughing a lot. It was a new thing to me, because I knew AJ was amazing, but never would I have thought that I'd have a girl friend one day, nor being comfortable enough to talk to her about my 'past'. But I just spent some time with AJ and it actually seemed that we knew each other for years! It kind of felt great.

--

I just wanted to make it clear that I do not hate Eva or anything. As I probably said before, every fic needs a bad guy/girl, so yeah.

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter, I just made minor changes on grammar and stuff like that <3 please vote and comment <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 234 29
Hey Guys. This is the first fanfiction I have ever published. I recommend you to read it because I have been only writing about Shannon for about fou...
11K 276 19
AJ has a plan to make Dean fall head over heels for her but what happens when both AJ and Dean both fall in love with each other? Will AJ continue wi...
41.6K 1.1K 29
After finding out about having a son, Randy tries to get back into his son's life. But when his best friend also wants the girl, Gem is left with a d...
67.2K 1.2K 35
WWE Diva AJ Lee thought she would never find love........until she meets the guy of her dreams, CM Punk. But as time goes on, the relationship gets r...