The 'Groomed'

By kaytlin_marie_01

Completed!! -- I could hear him running behind me. "HELP!" I started to scream the words repeatedly. I felt... More

Moving
New Girl in a New School
'Flyguy227'
Descriptions and Depictions
Webcams and Drunk Dads
You Make Me Very Happy
Don't You Love Me?
When You Least Expect It
A Push and A Death
Unexpected Visitor
Bottles and Baseball Bats
You Just Wait
Tape Catarpillar
Untapped
Dangling
New Location
Another Day in Paradise
Prisoner
We'll Be Back Tonight For More
A/N
Let's Travel
Waffle House Madness
BANG
I Am Cathy

I Have To Pee

408 3 0
By kaytlin_marie_01

"And what would you like my dear?"

I looked up from my menu and saw Blake smiling at me.

I sighed and looked at the waiter. "I'll have the chicken parmesan with a side of breadsticks."

The waiter jotted the order on his notepad and looked at us with a smile.

"It should be out in a bit!" He said with a smile, taking our menus with him.

I grasped my glass and took a sip of my iced sweet tea. Blake and I just sat there in silence.

"So, uh-"

"Shut up." Blake snapped.

I pressed my lips together and started to look around the room.

"Did I do something?" I asked in an irritated manner.

Blake sighed.

I saw the waiter come towards our table moments later with our food. I smiled as he set a plate of chicken Parmesan in front of me. I grabbed my fork and started to dig in.

Blake didn't get anything to eat for some reason. He said he'll get his fill of something later. All I did was shrug to that comment.

I wiped my lips with the napkin and looked at Blake.

"Ready to go?" He asked.

I nodded.

I got up and sort of stumbled in my heels. Blake grasped my hand as we made our way to the elevator.

We got to our room and I sat on the couch. I pulled the heels off and threw them on the floor. I laid down and closed my eyes. As I was about to dose off, I felt a pair of lips touch mine. It was gentle at first. I didn't bother to open my eyes. I just glided my hand up to Blake's neck and pulled him closer.

You may think I'm stupid for doing that, but I knew if I didn't, I'd get some type of punishment.

A gentle kiss turned into something more aggressive. Blake started to get more on top of me, I just laid all the way down. He pulled away and smiled. He examined my body and put his hands on the top of my dress and started to pull down.

I blinked. "Blake?"

He looked at me.

I swallowed. "Maybe we should do this in a more, uh, comfy area? And I need to, uh, pee."

He got off and ran to the bed. When he got on, he grabbed something from his pocket. All I did was scurry to the bathroom. I was in there for about 15 minutes. I walked out to see Blake on the bed, shirtless. Only wearing boxers as well. I walked over to the bed and sat down with precaution.

As soon as I sat down, he started to kiss me. Just like the time before, I started to kiss back. He played with the ruffles of my dress, soon trying to pull it off. I pulled away.

"What's wrong sweetie?" He questioned.

"Nothing. Could we just do this another day. I'm just, uh, tired."

He sighed. "Yeah I guess. I was already turned on. And I had protection ready."

"Sorry. "

I didn't even take a shower that night. I just threw in Blake's t-shirt and my underwear. I crawled in bed beside Blake. All I felt was a hand slither across me and pulled me closer. His body heat felt so comfy. Within minutes I fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32 11 12
I picked up my phone and sat down on the edge of the bathtub before opening my messages. A single-lined text filled my vision. My heart lurched in my...
446K 12.9K 34
Blaze White is the New Girl at the Prep school in her mothers old home town. But her only goal for senior year is to keep a low profile, no friends...
88.5K 2.2K 32
"You must be a very lonely person," I said. He leaned over to cup my cheek, and I flinched at his touch, but allowed it. "Maybe, but most people aren...
735K 32.6K 37
"Chilling in my comfy onesie! Chilling, chilling, chilling in my unicorn onesie!" I sang while doing a little dance. Then I heard laughing behind me...