5SOS Imagines

By notpartoftheplan

Random imagines about the boys of 5sos! Don't know if these are utter crap or actually something decent but... More

1. Christmas With Calum And The Kids

13 1 0
By notpartoftheplan

"Mommy! Mommy, wake up! Mommy, it's Christmas! Come on!" My little boy, Ryder, said as he jumped on top of me.

I sat up and saw Cal in the doorway, holding our youngest, Violet. She was smiling and giggling in his arms, and he was making small, goofy faces at her.

"Hey, y/n. Finally you're up."

"Oh hush."

"Mommy! Come on!" Ryder yelled as he pulled on my arm and hopped off the bed. His big brown eyes stared into mine. He had definitely gotten his fathers eyes.

I smiled at him, "I'm coming. Just give me a minute. Go downstairs with Daddy." He nodded vigorously and pulled Cal with him.

"C'mon, Daddy! Let's go get Alex up!" He beamed, voice filled with excitement.

Cal chuckled and went with him to Alex's room while I tugged on a pair of Batman sweatpants. Cal's large tee was now tied tightly to my waist using a hair tie, and exposing a little skin. I slid into a pair of faux Uggs and then pulled my hair up into a messy bun. I took my phone from the nightstand and met everyone downstairs.

"Mommy! Mommy! Daddy saw Santa last night! Him and Santa got us presents! He ate the cookies we made too!" Ryder squealed as soon as he saw me.

"Oh? You wanna see what Santa and Daddy got you?" I asked, matching his enthusiasm.

Calum looked up at me with a huge, adorable grin plastered across his face. I picked Ryder up and carried him over to where Cal, Vi, and Alex sat in a partial-circle around the tree.

I sat next to Cal and handed all three children a small wrapped box. As they tore through the wrapping paper, I took a few pictures of them, the tree, Cal and Vi, and the presents. I posted a few to Facebook, and then I heard the first yell of joy.

"Oh my god! Is this for real?!" Alex asked as he pulled out the iPhone's box.

"Well, you are holding it." I shrugged.

He lunged at both me and Cal and wrapped his arms around us. "Thank you guys sooooo much! I can't believe- thank you!"

"I better not catch you sending any...inappropriate pictures to your 14 year old girlfriend, got it?" Cal warned, rocking Vi slightly.

"Why would I do something like that?" Alex asked as he ripped open the case.

Meanwhile, Ryder was having a hard time trying to figure out how to get the tape off of the case of his tablet.

"Need some help?" Cal offered.

Ryder nodded and Cal handed me Violet. I helped her unwrap the multiple stuffed animals while Calum assisted Ryder in opening his presents.

Alex had torn through his gifts though. Many band tees and CDs we're scattered on the floor around him. I set Vi gently on the blanket on the ground, putting a few of her stuffed animals around her. I took a few more pictures after they had all finished opening everything up, and then Cal asked for Alex and Ryder to take their new toys and clothes up to their rooms, and then asked if they would also take Vi's upstairs as well. They reluctantly did so and then I finally got to talk to Cal briefly.

"Hey babe." I mumbled as I came up behind him in the kitchen. He was cooking pancakes.

"Ah, good morning, my love. Merry Christmas." He said, turning around and kissing my temple.

"Merry Christmas. When is everyone coming over?" I nuzzled my head into his chest and tightly wrapped my arms around him.

He mimicked my action with his arms, "Four thirty. Don't get too excited over it, though, babe. It's okay. I'm going to make breakfast, you go ahead and get the kids. After that, I want you to take a shower and just relax. Then we'll get the kids ready and by then, the guys and everyone else will be here too."

I took a deep breath, thankful for him.

"I know you get anxious about things like this, just do whatever you need to to keep yourself calm, and then we'll figure it out from there."

I removed my head from his chest and looked up into his eyes, "Thanks, Cal. I love you so much."

"I love you too."

-Skip to 4:16 PM-

"Alex! Button up yout shirt, please."

"I don't get why we have to dress up if we're staying home." He complained.

I sighed, "Please, just do it. I hate it too, but we have to look presentable. Your dad is the same way, but he's doing it without complaint."

I heard a knock at the door and groaned, "Cal! The door!"

"I got it!" He called to me.

I thanked the god I didn't believe in that he was so on top of everything today. It made me way more calm knowing he had it all under control.

I tucked Alex's tie into his vest and then said, "Go get Ryder and head downstairs, I have to get your sister ready."

He nodded and then ran to his brothers room, nearly tripping on the way there, making me giggle quietly to myself.

I opened the door to Violets room and went in. I took out the little red dress with the bow tied around it and took her out of the cradle, humming Amnesia quietly to myself while dressing her. Then I slid her little black boots onto her small feet and carried her down to the living room. The whole way down, she tugged on my scarf.

There, I saw Ryder and Alex on the floor playing with Hayden, Ashton and Bryanas son. Ryder and Hayden were racing toy cars on the carpet, and Alex was calling the winner of each round. I handed her off to Cal, who was talking to Ash.

Another knock came from the door, this one, I answered. Michael stood at the door, his blonde hair matted against his head from the melted snow.

"Hey Michael." I smiled, hugging him. He hugged back and, as always, tucked his face into my neck. It was something he always did while hugging someone, and it definitely made me relax even more.

We pulled apart and he examined my outfit, "You look incredible. Calums a lucky guy."

I giggled and blushed, "I'm the lucky one. C'mon, everyone's in the living room. Luke and.." I grimaced, "Arz, and their crew aren't here yet."

None of us really liked Arzey. She was a bitch, to say the least. She wasn't fond of the way me and Cal parented, and that was blatantly obvious. She brought it up at every moment she could. She criticized Michael's lifestyle nonstop. Who really cares if he doesn't wanna get married? That's none of her business. If he wants to keep dating, or just fucking, it's not her place to say anything. And she absolutely hated Hayden. She always complained to Bryana about how 'bratty' he is.

Me and Michael entered the living room, and immediately Ryder ran to him.

"Uncle Michael!" He screamed, drawing Alex's attention to him.

"Hey little dude!" He said and embraced the 6 year old. "Lookin' sharp."

He giggled, "Mommy made me wear it."

"Mommy made a good choice. What'd you get for Christmas?" He asked, kneeling down to match Ryders height.

"I got a tablet and new race cars and a couple movies and Star Wars guys and more cars!" He rambled, nearly losing his breath.

"Oh, cool."

"Wanna see the cars Uncle Mikey?"

I giggled again, knowing Michael didn't like that name.

"Sure kiddo. Let's go."

Ryder led him upstairs, but stopped when he got to the top. "I forgot something." I heard him say. He came back down and walked over to Hayden, who was now sitting by himself. "C'mon, I'm not gonna leave you here. Let's go play with Uncle Michael."

Hayden jumped up and the boys ran upstairs with Michael.

"They love him so much." I said to Bryana.

"Yeah, he's the cool uncle with the 'rainbow head' and the 'cool shirts'." We both laughed and then saw Arzey and Luke walk in. She was pregnant, again, and Luke was holding the hands of their two twin sons, Sam and Casper, and their thirteen year old, Jessie, who Alex really liked.

"Here's my favorite part of the night." I grumbled, standing up to greet them.

"Hey, y/n." He mumbled as he hugged me.

"Hello, Lukey!" I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Hey, watch it, he's mine." Arz growled.

"Calm yourself, I'm happily married to Cal and Luke and I are only friends. I would never make a move on him." I defended.

"Good." She hissed and then greedily and sloppily kissed him.

"Keep your tongue in your mouth around the kids, please." Jessie muttered and went over to Alex. I had to admit, this kid had guts.

"Oh, shut it." Arz retorted.

I went back over to Cal, and he wrapped an arm around me, "What's up, baby?"

"Nothing. Just anxious as always."

"Aw, it's okay, darling. Other than that, how's today going for you?"

"Incredible because I have my favorite man holding me right now, and all of my other favorite people are in this house right now. I couldn't ask for a better day. Well, besides if Arz wasn't here."

He chuckled and kissed the top of my head.

"I love you, you know that?"

"Of course I do. How could I forget when you remind me every hour of every day? But I love you too, and I'm glad you remind me, it's one of my favorite things about you.

We shared a long, sweet kiss and then we just stuck together for a while after.

We all sat around and talked for a bit, then Michael came down about and hour later, the boys trailing behind him.

"We're hungryyyyy." Michael whined.

"Well I know that you would certainly be able to satisfy your hunger with the club down the street with all those prostitutes." Arz whispered.

"Shut up! First of all, there are children in this room with us. Second, don't be so crabby, it's Christmas, lighten up. And third, show him some respect, you spoon." I had to improvise on my language due to the amount of kids in the room right now.

The boys all started dying of laughter at my "witty" insult.

"I have respect." She said.

"I don't feel like arguing on Christmas. Do not make me angry today. If you ruin my day, you won't be having that baby."

Michael 'ooooh'ed behind me.

I stomped into the kitchen with Calum hot on my trail.

"Calm down, babe. She may be a bitch, but you don't need to stoop to her level."

"Ok, ok. I'll finish off the food, call them in 20 minutes."

-Lazy time skip to after dinner-

We'd all eaten, all stuffed to our maximum capacity. All the kids had gone down to the basement and were now just messing around.

I was sitting on Cal's lap on the couch, laughing at the stupid pun Ash had made.

"You know, I'm really happy we were all able to do this. I really enjoy having just chill conversations like we use to." Michael said, slightly buzzed. "And I love you all."

"Ditto." I giggled. I was tracing patterns on Cal's chest, starting to fall asleep. Michael and Luke started belting out random Christmas Carols, Ashton soon following suit. Arz scolded Luke for his childish behaviour, but he completely ignored her and kept singing. All I have to say is, they sound better sober.

"I think we should get going." Ash yawned after about an hour of singing with the boys.

"I'll go call the kids up." I stated, standing up and going downstairs. I smiled upon seeing all of them asleep together, while How The Grinch Stole Christmas played on the large tv. I went back upstairs, "They are all passed out."

"Well this isn't good. Hayden gets grumpy if we wake him up." Bryana yawned as well.

"He can stay here, if you'd like. We don't mind."

"Are you sure?" Bryana asked, lightly clinging to Ash for support in her drowsy state.

"Of course." I smiled as warmly as I could at them.

"Well, if you guys need anything, or if he does, just call. Take care."

"You too."

Ash led her out and shortly after, the Hemmings twins came upstairs.

"Daddy I wanna go home." Sam whined.

"Me too." Casper cried.

"Is your sister awake?" Luke asked the boys.

"No, she's asleep."

Luke looked into my eyes and I knew what he was asking.

"Yeah, yeah, get lost, she'll be ok, we'll feed her."

He smiled, "Thanks for today. It really was great." He hugged Cal, and then me, scooped the boys up, and then left.

Michael had passed out on the couch. He was fast asleep, so I tugged a blanket down onto him and tucked him in. Me and Cal cleaned all the dishes and put them away.

Cal took out a wine bottle and two glasses, then struggled to carry the plate of sugar and chocolate chip cookies.

He mumbled something about Michael and how he was gonna sleep late into tomorrow, which made me laugh. I offered to take the bottle and he gratefully handed it over.

Cal and I went up to our bedroom and he set the cookie tray in the middle of the bed. He poured the wine into both glasses and told me to get changed into something more comfortable, since he knew this dress was too tight around my stomach.

I walked to the huge walk-in closet and stripped from my clothes once more. I tossed my boots to the side and chucked the dress into the basket. The scarf I'd put on the shelf and kept the socks on. I went to Cal's side of the closet and stole his large Maine shirt. I enjoyed wearing his clothes, especially this shirt. It was warm and smelled like his cologne.

I came back into the bedroom feeling the chill hit my arms again.

"Shit," I heard Cal mutter.

I turned to face the bed and saw a little bit of wine on the carpet.

"Cal, you're supposed to get it in the glass, not on the floor." I giggled.

"I know, but the bottle slid and..." He continued to scrub the little spot on the floor with his shirt.

"Don't ruin a good shirt," I teased and got a towel from our bathroom.

I returned to Cal and soaked up the red wine from our white carpet and then put the towel in the basket with all the dirty clothes.

"I guess you should pour it next time." Cal chuckled.

"Agreed." I smiled at him.

Cal laid on the right side of the bed with a glass in his hand. I joined him but on the opposite side. He picked up a cookie and broke it in half, handing me one and taking the other between his lips.

We both ate the half cookies and then Cal said, "Today was great. But you know what would make it even better?"

I shrugged and took a sip of the wine, "What would?"

"If Santa got a big ol' kiss for organizing everything."

I tried to hold back the small laugh that ended up escaping my lips, "Well, looks like I'm headed to the North Pole tonight."

"Hey, I'm talking about the hot Santa." He smirked.

I leaned over and kissed him, ending an amazing day with a wonderful kiss.

Wow first imagine. 2600+ words. I don't know if this is even any good, or if it's in the 'Christmas spirit' but it's 1:53 AM and I haven't slept in three days. I just decided 'eh fuck jt' and posted this. Is this good? Should I even write more?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 54.5K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
73.7K 2.6K 48
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
426K 10.8K 60
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...
353K 12.6K 56
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...