Kidnaped by my alpha mate

By Maylee_

Samantha is on her way back home but gets kidnaped by the beta and alpha also know as Jackson and Jason. She... More

Chapter 1
Author note
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Sick update
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Author's Note
Chapter 8

Chapter 2

5.9K 235 7
By Maylee_

Shout out to Anne_Martin16 for helping me out yesterday with my schedule and when I should post thanks Anne_Martin16 my friend and I will post twice a week

Edited

I feel like I am dead. Maybe I am! No wait I am still sore. Come on!

At this point I really don't care if I die. I mean yea. YOU HAVE YOUR MATE, SAM! yells Lila.

True true but..., i start to say.

NO BUTS IN THIS, SAMANTHA! Lila yells at me. Crap, she used the full name! And then she cut the fricken connection. Well... I am bored. Well I guess I could try to wake up. WHY CANT I FRICKEN WAKE UP! Oh there we go.

I start to stir and I open my eyes to see Jacks's sad face. NOT SAD FACE! BE HAPPY! yells my wolf.

SHUT UP LILA! I yell at her and cut the connection.

"How do you do," I say startling him. I start to laugh at the fact that I scared him.

"What?" he asked, impatient.

"Oh nothing just you are supposed to be the big Ba-- wait, hold up. Am I in your fricken hell hole?" I ask, holding up an accusing finger before explaining. "By hell hole I mean room." Hehehe. He's gonna hate me, but to my surprises he actually keep a strait face and did not glare at me.

"Yes you are in my room in the pack house'l he states plainly. With a quick glance, I see that his room is just so plain. He has cream walls and black and white sheets. I mean, I am not even this plain!

"Well... how long have I been out?" I ask while trying to sit up. I wince at the movement but I get encouragement to continue on when he glares at me.

"Just one day, and don't move, you'll hurt yourself," he tells me.

"No" I say and I get up and walk around, well, more like limp around with him trying to get me back in the bed. "Get back here," he demands, using his Alpha tone.

"NOOOOO" I yell at him and run out the door and see the beta. I let out a yell and jump over him and keep running, ignoring the pain. Maybe I can run back to my apartment. Yea I am gonna do that.

"GET BACK HERE, SAMANTHA!" yells my mate.

"NOOO! I JUST WANT TO GO TO MY APARTMENT!"  I yell back. And shift into my wolf and run. I here then chase after me and I can tell that my mate is pissed.

----------------TIME SKIP-------------------
I am finally at my apartment and I run inside. Yeah, I lost the alpha and beta but not for long.

I walk inside in my wolf form and sneak up to my room I walk in and see the famous... Joanne or known as Joey. "Sup, Joey," I say in a calm voice.

"Oh nothin other than I heard you are the mate of Jackson, the Alpha of BLOOD MOON PACK!" She yells the last part.

"Oh... yea that lets not bring that up," I say, rubbing my elbow.

"Your not happy?" she asks, confusion clear.

"OH HELL NAH!" I yell.

"Ok there's the Sam I know and love!" She says back happily. I laugh at her.

And then all the sudden the door breaks down and the glass brakes I look at the door to see a pissed off alpha and the I look at the window to see a beta staring at Joey... wait... no... it can't be... oh my gosh... YESS! Hahahah she's gonna hate me! "Looks like someone found their mate." I say plainly and I turn a day to Jacks. "Look, didn't I just causes something amazing?" Heheheha he probably still is mad.

"You ran all the way over here when you are still hurt. You are a true idiot," he tells me.

"Meh, I don't care about that crap. At least I don't have to suffer alone. Aren't I right, Joey." I say.

"I hate you," she says while being thrown over the shoulder of her mate and I also getting thrown over Jackass's shoulder.

"Hey Jackass, are you going to throw me in another truck?" I ask.

"If you keep up that attitude" he says back in a grumble.

"Can you put me down please?" I ask.

"No, we are leaving,"?he tells me plainly.

"No, I dont want to go back to your crappy black white and cream color room. I like my tan, black, white, and light teal room!" I whine while pounding on his back.

"You seriously like your apartment over a huge house?" he asks.

"Oh my lord yes, your place is too big and to plain. Your room is the size of my apartment. Way to big. " I say honestly. Joey snickers and mumbles something along the lines of 'that's what she said.' I throw a glare at her.

"Come on, we are leaving. I will send some people to come and get your stuff and you and the other person can make a hang out area I guess." he says.

"Wait, they are being really quite?" I ask, looking around.

"That would be because they left the room."  he says while chuckling.

"Oh damn you Jackass."

"Language, young lady."

"Oh shut up, you fils de pute," I say the last part in French so he would not understand.

I can feel his glare on my butt because I was thrown over his fricken shoulder. "I hate you" I said.

'No you don't, missy, you love him you just don't want to admit it.' Lila broke through the walls of my mind.

'No I really don- maybe I really don't know' There, I admitted it.

'Yass I got you to admit it!' Lila squealed in my ear.

'Shut up Lila your going to give me a head ache.' I tell her as I am mentally wincing as Jacks walks because he kinda has a hop to his walk and it hits my abdomen. I guess pain killers wore off.

'Ok so should we tell him?' asks Lila.

'HELL NO! I mean, he would get to protective and I would be in bed for like a month,' I grumble. 'True.' she says while I mentally wince but apparently I didn't do that mentally because he stopped.

"Why did we stop?" I ask, trying to play it cool.

"Did i hear you wince? Are you hurting?Did the pain killers wear off?" he asks.

"No, I am fine," I lied. Lila growled at me for lying.

"Ok," he said and then jumped making me wince. "I knew it." I could hear the smirk in his words.

"Knew what...?" I say causally. 'We are so dead Lila.'

'I know.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.8K 3.6K 52
/Highest Ranking : #746 in werewolf 5-26-17 / Started: May 2017 / Ended: December 2017 "I can't," was my reply. "I just.... I c-can't." His concern s...
624K 21.4K 51
I jumped to my feet and punched him in the side. There was hardly an effect. "You're weak" he spat, walking a step closer towards me. I growled as...
77.7K 2.6K 44
After watching her parents die before her eyes, 17 year old Tris Prior and her brother Caleb Prior have been in and out of foster homes. Recently the...
118K 2.2K 21
Im cant believe this first I'm late to school and now i find out that the soon to be alpha is my MATE! oh did i forget to mention that he's an asshol...