skins alo Mlo And Racie

By skylarlucas

More

mini
alo: the sadness never dies
mini disaster struck
gracie
rich
alo
matty
gracie
Mini , Alo , grace ,rich and me.
alo
rich
Mini
alo
rich
rich
gracie

alo

24 0 0
By skylarlucas

I needed to see mini . And now that gracie is with rich . I can go see her . It's 12:00 am . She won't be up. "SHIT ,my key ," I guess I could go up the vine ,into her window . " Fuck my life right now ," I jumped onto the first branch . I sprang like a monkey onto the window and slide  through. Th first thing I see , my beautiful girl . Asleep on her back . Showing her baby bump (the knocked the covers off her bed ). I sneak next to her and kiss her lips , and whispered " I'm so sorry ," my face moved towards the baby bump I also kissed her tummy and whispered " I'm not going to leave you now ," picking up the covers from the floor I tucked her in and climbed into bed .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.7K 4.1K 74
Ezzaq Qayyum, Fayyad Hazim serta Alayya Dafeena merupakan sahabat baik di pusat jagaan anak yatim. Hubungan persahabatan yang terjalin sejak kecil me...
40.4K 2.1K 34
warning ⚠️ Dark theme⚠️ This is a story of powerful , merciless , dangerous and not so sane KIM TAEHYUNG.... He is darker than black. He loves rose b...
91K 6K 42
"Alright you dumb door!" Backing away you took a big breath "You better take me to the surface-" You declared, pushing it open with both hands "Or im...
146K 6.5K 25
Siddharth singh shekhawat is no·1 business tycoon he is a rude, arrogant,cold gaze men.everyone is talented but he is multi-talented.he knows everyt...