The Cheerleader and The Theat...

By PamLaufeysonOswin

A cheerleader and a theater boy meet at a New Years party. Are studying in the same school, she is the twin s... More

New Years Eve!!!!
Party and Song (Part 1)
Party and Song (Part 2)
New Year
New Year at School...
Cell Phone and detention.....
Word of advice, run for your life!
Get You Head in The Game
Accidentally in Love
Detention and Shake it Off.....
My Dad Is a Jerck
Auditions - 1
Auditions - 2
Call back and..... Status Quo???
Wonderland.....
The Broke up Plan
Mistakes....
Other Plan......
My life ends.....my love come back?????
Hey Girl Open your Walls....?
You and I
Pi Pie....
Game day, Call backs and Scholastic decathlon.....Help!!!
Together!!!!
A/N
BOOK 2 OUT!

I'll color you BLUE.....

6.1K 140 10
By PamLaufeysonOswin

~~~~Scholastic Decathlon~~~~

Gabriella's markerboard is filled with the equation and she finishes first. The judge walks over to check the work gives the point to Gabriella.

"East High." The Decathlon Announcer announces the winner.

"We did it!"Taylor cheers with Gabriella .

"Great job!" Gabriella shakes her opponent hand.

Taylor and Gabriella both check the clock as Taylor opens her laptop "All right, Wildcats, time for an orderly exit from the gym." Taylor transmits a message that knocks out the power in the gym.

~~GYM~~

"And West High pushes the ball aound the perimeter on the offensive end. Nice ball movement by West High. Driving the lane... shot is up and...
We seem to be experiancing some technical difficulties." The referee blows his whistle, signaling a timeout.

"We've got a timeout on the court here."

"We have a problem. Stop the game. Stop the game." The Refree signals.

"Referee has signaled a timeout." Announcer tells everybody.

Cat runs up to Troy and Chad. She motions for them to get going. They leave and Coach Bolton sees this.

~~~~DECATHLON~~~~

Taylor's laptop is opened again. Shorting the power in the gym was the easy part. The diversion that Taylor had in mind for the decathlon is much more unpleasant. Taylor sends the signal. A few feet away is a beaker filled with a blue liquid. The beaker is connected to a Bunsen burner and within seconds the liquid starts bubbling and judging by the reactions, it has released a most foul odor.

"Go, go, go, go." Gabriella tells Taylor.

The spectators of the decathlon start leaving their seats.

~~~~CHAMPIONSHIP GAME~~~~

"We'll get this figured out real soon. In the meantime, per safety regulations, we need to all make an orderly exit from the gym, please." Principle Matsui says over the microphone.

The Wildcats and the cherleaders leave and head to the auditorium to find the others.

~~~AUDITORIUM~~

Ryan tries to drag the last note long but Sharpay ends up putting her hand over his mouth making him stop, he gave Kelsi an apoligic look. The audience applauds.

"Oh hi. Call me." She says to a meme bet of the audience. Ryan takes off his fedora and throws it into the audience. Miss Darbus walks onto the stage flanked by her assistant and Kelsi.

"Do you see why we love the theater, people? Well done. Ah, Troy Bolton, Gabriella Montez." Ms.Darbus calls for them. Silence took over the theatre.

"Troy? Gabriella?" Ms. Darbus calls again.

"They'll be here." Kelsi said frantically.

" Cat Bolton and Ryan Evans.?" Ms. Darbus call out.

"I'm here." Rayn said walking to Kelsi.

"Okay. Cat?" She calls again.

"She'll be here." Ryan said fast.

"The theater, as I have often pointed out, waits for no one. I'm sorry." Ms. Darbus said "Well, we are done here. Congratulations to all. The cast list will be posted." Ms. Darbus said.

Cat's P.O.V~~

Me and my brother burst in the auditoriun with Gabriella running too Ryan. I smile to him making him smile.

"Wait! Ms. Darbus, wait! We're ready, we can sing." Troy said.

"I called your names, twice."Ms. Darbus told us. I don't like her.

"Miss Darbus, please!" Gabriella begged.

"Please, Please!!!!!" I begged, Ryan come behind me.

"Rules are rules!" She told us,making me want to cry. We did everithing to not do it?

As the small audience gets up to leave, the rest of the school pours into the auditorium. The cherleaders, the team, scienc club. 

"We'll be happy to do it again for our fellow students, Ms.Darbus." Sharpay whispered to her. I try to go to punch her little face, but Ryan hold me by my lower wraist.

"Calm down." He wispered to me.

"I don't know what's going on here, but in any event, it's far too late." Ms. Darbus told them.

"Please Ms. Darbus." Ryan begged.

"We have not got a pianist."Ms. Darbus told him.

"We'll sing without a piano."Troy suggested.

"Oh, no, you won't. Pianist here, Ms.Darbus." Kelsi showed up.

"You really don't wanna do that." Sharpay threatened Kelsi.

"Oh, yes, I really do. Ready on stage." Kelsi said confidently.

A look of shock fills Sharpay's face as Kelsi stands up to her. I have a smirk in my face, I so happy that she did it.

"Now that's show biz." Ms. Darbus smirked at Sharpay.

"Ha!" I said to Sharpay that gave me a death glare.

"Who's first?Cat and Ryan or Troy and Gabriella?" Ms. Darbus asked.

"Troy is." I said running out of the stage pulling Ryan with me.

"Are you nervous?" he asked to me making me blush, I just nood.

Troy hands Gabriella a microphone. Troy nods to Kelsi who begins playing the intro to Breaking Free. However Gabriella is frozen. Troy sees this and motions for Kelsi to stop. I saww they talk and then they start to sing again making me smile. They are good.

As the song ends the auditorium erupts with applause and cheering

Ms.Darbus goes up on stage.

"Wow." She complimented them, and the crowd cheers "Ok settle down, now Catlyn Bolton and Ryan Evans!" the crowd cheers again as we go up on stage.

"Are you ready?" Ryan asked me.

"I think." I teel him.

Ryan signals Kelsi to start.

Before I could sing me verse I start to panic and trie to run off the stage but suddenly....

"Love it's hard, I know
All your lights are red, but I'm green to go
Used to see you high, now you're only low
All your lights are red but I'm green to go" Ryan start to sing making me stop .

"I want you
I'll colour me blue
Anything it takes to make you stay
Only seeing myself
When I'm looking up at you" I sing with my eyes closed.

"I want you
I'll colour me blue
Anything it takes to make you stay
Only seeing myself
When I'm looking up at you" we sang together, he sping me round so I can face him.

"I can't say no
Though the lights are on
There's nobody home
Swore I'd never lose control
Then I fell in love with a heart that beats so slow" I sing looking now at him, he smile at me and hold my hand pulling me to him.

"I want you
I'll colour me blue
Anything it takes to make you stay
Only seeing myself
When I'm looking up at you
I want you
I'll colour me blue
Anything it takes to make you stay
Only seeing myself
When I'm looking up at you" he start to dance with me, slowly.

"I know you're seeing black and white
So I'll paint you a clear blue sky
Without you I am colour-blind
It's raining every time I open my eyes
I know you're seeing black and white
So I'll paint you a clear blue sky
Without you I am colour-blind
It's raining every time I open my eyes"I part away looking to the people smiling at them.

"I want you
I'll colour me blue
Only seeing myself
When I'm looking up at you
When I'm looking up at you" I sang spining there falling in his arms.

"I want you
I'll colour me blue
Anything it takes to make you stay
Only seeing myself
When I'm looking up at you
I want you
I'll colour me blue
Anything it takes to make you stay
Only seeing myself
When I'm looking up at you" he sang making a little jazz making me laugh.

"I want you
I'll colour me blue
Anything it takes to make you stay
Only seeing myself
When I'm looking up at you" I finished the song looking in his eyes, he pull me and kiss me.

Everibody cheers and star aking for more. Ms.Darbus look at us "So, it look's like they want more."

"I think we can do something." Ryan said.

"I have the perfect song." I said happy.

"La la, la la

You were the popular one, the popular chick

It is what it is, now I'm popular-ish" I start to sing looking at him.

"Standing on the field with your pretty pompom

Now you're working at the movie selling popular corn

I could have been a mess but I never went wrong

'Cause I'm putting down my story in a popular song" He sang walking to me and imitated me using pompom.

"I said I'm putting down my story in a popular song" I sang dancing.

"My problem, I never was a model,

I never was a scholar,

But you were always popular,

You were singing all the songs I don't know

Now you're in the front row

'Cause my song is popular

Popular, I know about popular

It's not about who you are or your fancy car

You're only ever who you were

Popular, I know about popular

And all that you have to do is be true to you

That's all you ever need to know

So catch up 'cause you got an awful long way to go

So catch up 'cause you got an awful long way to go" we sang together, he spin me around the place.

"Always on the lookout for someone to hate,

Picking on me like a dinner plate

You hid during classes, and in between 'em

Dunked me in the toilets, now it's you that cleans them"I sang looking at Sharpay.

"You tried to make me feel bad with the things you do

It ain't so funny when the joke's on you" He sang walking to Kelsi.

"Ooh, the joke's on you

Got everyone laughing, got everyone clapping, asking,

"How come you look so cool?"

'Cause that's the only thing that I've learned at school, boy (uh huh)

I said that that's the only thing that I've learned at school"I sang holding his hand and pulling him to me.

"My problem, I never was a model,

I never was a scholar,

But you were always popular,

You were singing all the songs I don't know

Now you're in the front row

'Cause my song is popular" He sang looking into my eyes.

"Popular, I know about popular

It's not about who you are or your fancy car

You're only ever who you were

Popular, I know about popular

And all that you have to do is be true to you

That's all you ever need to know

that's all you ever need to know"

"So catch up 'cause you got an awful long way to go

So catch up 'cause you got an awful long way to go

It's all you ever need to know

You're only ever who you were

It's all you ever need to know

You're only ever who you were

(It's all you ever need to know)

It's all you ever need to know"

"Popular, I know about popular

It's not about who you are or your fancy car

You're only ever who you were"

"Popular, I know about popular

It's not about who you are or your fancy car

You're only ever who you were

Popular, I know about popular

And all that you have to do is be true to you.

That's all you ever need to know...

That's all you ever need to know..."we finished the song laughing with everyone. He pull me to him and kiss me with passion.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.5K 954 19
She always was in the shadow during theatre, but no once did she notice that one person saw her. Ryan Evans. The boy has always liked her since first...
152K 6.7K 62
- in which two star crossed lovers go above and beyond to get one last kiss. | nini salazar-roberts + ricky bowen | โ†ณ social media au
444K 11.4K 38
โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ‹†โ‹…โ˜†โ‹…โ‹† โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ‹†โ‹…โ˜†โ‹…โ‹† โ”€โ”€โ”€ EDITED - COMPLETED JAN 24 "i thought it was just a one time thing?" "maybe i don't want it to be." two teens who are be...
14.7K 240 9
Alayna Bolton is the 14 year sister of Troy Bolton. Since she started high school, she's always seen as Troy's little sister or the Coach's daughter...