The Enchanted One

By TheAnimeWarrior

More

Baby Photo

0 0 0
By TheAnimeWarrior

My/Tomuski (Tom-mow-ski) Pov

My red scraf dragged on the forest's dirt floor as my chest had a huge cut from a wild werewolf.

"Ouch that werewolf did some numbers on me but I still killed it..." I said to myself as i dragged my leg along.

"Need to find a village or something before I bleed out.." I said with one of my eyes closed because of blood gushing from my head.

Then I found a smallish big village.

"Yes...so...close..." I said as my vision went blurry.

Last thing I remember me falling to the dirt ground.

-------------------

I wake up and a woman was feeding me mushroom, and chicken soup and another was healing me with a spell.

"Eeck, he awoke!" The woman said that was feeding me soup.

"Isn't that what we were trying to do?, dungus." The other woman said.

"Yes but, i didn't expect him to wake up so early....." She said.

"Not to enterup but. Who made that soup?" I asked.

"What?, is it nasty? And my mame is Amber..and if it is she made it." The healer ladie said and pointed at the other woman.

"No, it was tasty whom ever made it add a little bit more pepper...that's all." I said.

"Oh thanks for the tip I will remember that next time I make this soup.." Amber said.

"HUH- YOU MADE NO~~~ SENSE AMBER NO~~~." The another one side.

"Shut it, Sammie!" Amber said.

"Anywho next question,  how long was I out?" I asked.

"Two weeks." Sammie said.

"WELP, it was lovely talking to you both time to check out this village!" I said and hopped out the cyan bed.

"Please come back soon!" Sammie shouted.

I look through my inventory and everything was gone.

"WHERE'S MY BLADE!?" I shouted worried.

Then I saw my meteorite and diamond sword on the coat rack.

"My baby!" I said and rubbed it on my face with comically tears.

"Hold up...*taps on pockets* WHERE'S MY BABY PICTURE!?!" I yelled.

"AWWWWW!!" I heard Sammie and Amber said.

I rushed up the stairs,

"My Life is ruined!" I said out loud and slammed the door open.

"AHHHHHHH, GIMME THAT!" I yelled and snatch it off of Amber blushing red in embarrassment.

"Aww, you were such a cutie pie! 💕" Sammie said.

"I GOTTA RUN FROM MY RESPONSIBILITY!" I yelled and ran out the house.

My heart skip a beat and I closed the door.

"Phew," I sighed and put my baby photo in my pocket.

Hope you enjoyed!

SEE YA!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

843K 29.2K 104
When Grace returns home from college, it doesn't go like she thought it would. With her past still haunting her everyday choices, she discovers a sid...
2.7M 127K 49
when a rich spoiled bad boy Jeon Jung-hoon gets into an encounter with a Muslim girl and they become enemies so he bully her humiliates her and insul...
53.6K 1.7K 17
Warning: 18+ ABO worldα€€α€­α€― α€‘α€α€Όα€±α€α€Άα€›α€±α€Έα€žα€¬α€Έα€‘α€¬α€Έα€•α€«α€žα€Šα€Ία‹ α€…α€­α€α€Ία€€α€°α€Έα€šα€‰α€Ί ficα€œα€±α€Έα€™α€­α€―α€· α€‘α€•α€Όα€„α€Ία€œα€±α€¬α€€α€”α€Ύα€„α€Ία€· များစွာ α€€α€½α€¬α€α€Όα€¬α€Έα€”α€­α€―α€„α€Ία€•α€«α€žα€Šα€Ία‹
1.4M 96.6K 24
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...