The Wish That Wont Come True...

By thxtssopxige

Sarah was an ordinary junior at Wood Brook High. Had a crush on a guy would never want her, lots of friends... More

The Wish That Wont Come True... Or Will It...
Chapter 3: The Happiest Day Of My Life
Chapter 4: I Love You Too
Chapter 5: Greenhouse
Chapter 6: The Hotel
Chapter 7: Baseball at its' Finest

Chapter 8: The Almost Impossible Imaginary Break-Up

25 0 0
By thxtssopxige

Sarahs POV: 

We were on our way to the hotel when Andrew put his hand on my thigh, I put my hand over his and smiled. This was perfect, he was perfect. He sighed and said "Listen, I have to tell you something..." 

"What is it babe? You can tell me anything..." I quietly said. I was scared, so scared.

He let out a breath. "I-I think we should.."

"YOU THINK WE SHOULD WHAT?!" I screamed tears rushing down my face.

I think we should break up. Im so sorry but I just dont think I'm ready to raise a baby and get married."

I interrupted him, "No just stop, I understand. Just please leave me alone." I gave one last look at him as a tear streamed down his face. "Just tell me, did you even love me at all?", i sighed out. 

"Of course, I'm completely in love with you. You're my world and I would do anything for you."

"Stay" I said, trying not to sound completely torn in two.

"What?" He looked confused as if he had no idea what I was even saying. 

"You said you would do anything for me? Than stay, that's all I want. I'll do anything, just please don't leave me" My sobs grew louder as i pulled my knees to my chest.

"I can't have this baby Sarah, you know that..."

"I'll get an abortion or put it up for adoption. I don't want to do either of those things but if it will make you stay then I'll do anything to keep you. Baby, I love you."

"Adoption, I would never want to be the cause for a babys death. If its possible can we put the baby in a family that would be willing to let us see her? Or him?"

"Of course babe." I smiled and intertwined my fingers with his as we pulled into the hotel. 

"I love you" he said. "So much." I smiled and looked at our hands before he pulled our locked fingers up to his face and laid a small but sweet kiss on the back of my hand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
1.3M 119K 43
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
1.1M 61.7K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
9.9M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...