Letters To Alex

Galing kay ACoolCat

Evelyn is in love with her friend Alex. She has loved him since she was 12, even if at that age she didn't ev... Higit pa

Prelude
Pain and Love?
Nothing
Why

The Beginning

458 21 21
Galing kay ACoolCat

Finally the second chapter! Sorry for the bit of the wait! I just never really am satisfied with my writing and I tend to write and rewrite billions of times. Please do tell me what you think of this chapter. I really wasn't all that thrilled about this chapter, so I would really love to hear what you guys though about it! And again I will apologize for it being such a short chapter. I am really trully sorry about that. Anyways I hope you guys like it and maybe comment?

The dedication goes to iForever for making the beautiful banner over to the side. She makes the most beautiful banners. I am really in awe of them! If you ever need a banner you should definitely request one from her! I am sure she will not disappoint!

______________________________________________________________________________________

8 years before

Dear Alex,

This is my first letter to you. I might have the tiniest crush on you...alright so maybe it isn't a tiny crush. It's a crush after all though, so I'm sure it'll go away in a couple of months at most. Damn, now I'm rambling anyways. Well, I really like you Alex, though, I will never ever tell you. I know if I ever tell you or you find out our friendship will be destroyed. I don't want that to ever happen. If you ever knew, you'd probably never talk to me. I don't want to think about that to much, all it will cause is tears and I really don't want to cry today. I love your smile, whenever you smile I always want to smile in return. In the the one class we have together I tend to stare at you during class. I can't really help it, I have a great view from where I am sitting. I love your eyes, the are so unique. In the light they are either a beautifull deep blue color, or a vibrant green color. When they are blue like that it reminds me of the ocean and when they are green they remind me of the stem of rose. I never know what to expect with your eyes, they are always different shades of blue or green. Damn, I'm rambling again, but I just love your eyes.

I sighed and laughed at my stupid letter as I slipped my notebook under my pillow. Alex and I had been friend for kind of a long time now. He was so fun to be around and also funny. I really love hanging out with him. I don't see him to much, though, anymore. We used to talk all the time, but we don't talk much anymore. At least now that we go to the same middle school I get to see and talk to him more. Just the thought of seeing him at school tomorrow had me smiling.

I shook my head clearing my thoughts. I started writing these letters to Alex to finally let free some emotions. I always kept my emotions pent up. I just couldn't help it, it was rare if I ever told anyone if I was upset. My friends always told me I could talk to them if I was ever upset, but I never did. I always kept my emotions bottled up, but this time I was letting some of my emotions lose. It actually kind of felt good now that I thought about.

I snuggled into my bed and drifted off to sleep thinking only of the letter and how good it felt to write it.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

206K 10K 56
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
42.1K 2.9K 24
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...
3.7M 87K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
46.6K 1K 53
not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia boss, and most of all the long lost siste...