Royal Wolves [Book 1: Royal S...

By gold-plated

[COMPLETED] Arianna has been bullied most of her teen life. Her family are the only reason that she still re... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue
Authors Note
Questions
Sequeal

Chapter 26

13K 492 22
By gold-plated

I open my eyes to find my favourite pair of hazel eyes looking down at me. Cameron gives me his amazing smile and I am grateful that I am already on the floor, otherwise my knees would have totally given up and I would be on the floor.

"Morning beautiful." He says.

I sit up, rubbing my eyes. The sun was just starting to rise. I put a hand through my hair and I find twigs and leaves in it.

I must look terrible.

"You still think I'm beautiful when I look like this?" I ask him incredulously.

"I would find you beautiful even if you were covered in mud." He says with a shrug.

I grimace at that thought. "Let's just hope I wont be covered in mud."

He chuckles and stands up, offering me his hand. I take it gratefully and am pulled up. I stretch and then cringe.

My body hurts and is really stiff.

"I told you it wasn't going to be good sleeping on the forest floor. My body kills." I complain.

I'm about to complain some more but am cut short when I am lifted off the floor. Cameron holds me bridal style and I hold onto his neck, not wanting to fall.

"Cameron! What are you doing?" I ask him, my eyes wide.

"Isn't it obvious? I'm going to carry you to the car." He says and gives me a 'duh' look, while already walking.

"What? No! I'm fine. Put me down. I can walk" I say.

"Doesn't your body hurt?" He asks with a raised eyebrow.

"No, my body is fine." I lie.

I really didn't want him to carry me. I'm sure his own body hurts. I'll just be extra weight.

"Don't lie to me, Arianna. I can tell when you lie and besides I can read your thoughts remember?" He says, shaking his head disapprovingly.

I cringe. Forgot about that.

I can still here you.

I sigh in frustration. "Come on, Cameron. I can walk. I'll be fine. I'm not a baby."

"That's right. Your not a baby, your my mate. I will always be here for you and I will always provide for you. If you are in pain and there's something I can do about it, I will. And right now what I can do is carry you, so please let me carry you. I need this. My wolf needs this. We both need to provide for you." He says in an urgent voice, his eyes slightly glowing.

I sigh. There's obviously nothing I can say to change his mind. Is there?

No there's not.

I refrain for rolling my eyes and rest my head on his shoulder.

Might as well get comfy.

Soon we arrive at his car which was parked on the edge of the forest. Cameron picked me up so he is the way I'll be getting home. I look at Cameron, waiting for him to let me go.

When he doesn't, I say, "uh Cameron, are you going to let me go or what?"

He frowns. "I don't want to let go of you."

I nod my head in understanding. The feeling was definitely mutual. "How do you expect me to get home then?" I ask him with a raised eyebrow.

He sighs in frustration and reluctantly lets go of me. I give him a kiss on the cheek and walk over to the passenger side of the car and got in. The kiss was definitely a bold move, especially for me but my wolf was demanding more. She wanted to do the bonding ceremony right now. The only thing stopping her from taking over was my constant 'soon' that I told her. Cameron gets in the car a minute later with a goofy smile on his face.

"Why are you smiling like that?" I ask him, wanting to know what could make my mate so happy.

He sends a smile my way and simply says, "you."

-----

We exit the car, hand in hand. I knock on the door, waiting for someone to answer. Mum opens the door looking frantic, with Anastasia, Luke, Logan and Isaac behind her. Mum immediately brings me into a hug and I return it, confused.

"Guys, what happened?" I ask once mum lets go of me.

"Oh, Arianna. We were so worried about you. You didn't come back last night and we all thought the worst." Mum says with a troubled look.

"Oh." I say.

I hadn't thought about that. Whoops.

"Well we can obviously see that your fine." Anastasia says while rolling her eyes.

I give them a sheepish smile and they finally step back to let us in. When I enter I find Megan, Sierra, Ian, Damien and Victoria all standing in the entrance of the living room.

"Oh hey guys." I say with a wave.

"Oh so your fine and with Cameron no less." Sierra says. I shrug and give them a sheepish smile.

"I'm so glad your okay." Victoria says and gives me a hug which I return.

"Aww you guys actually care." I say teasingly to them.

"You have no idea." Logan mutters under his breath and a normal human would not have been able to hear that, but we all know I ain't no human. I turn to him with a raised eyebrow which he ignores.

-----

It's now 5 in the afternoon, 6ish hours after the whole fiasco. I currently sit on the couch by myself, flicking through the  tv channels.

There's nothing to watch. I'm so bored! They all left me. I shake my head. So much for caring.

Anastasia and Isaac are on a date while mum, Luke and Ian are at the mall. Cameron had to take care of some pack business. Logan and Sierra went to visit Sierra's parents. Good luck to Logan. Damien and Victoria, well I got no idea about those two. I think they said something about a park.

I sigh in frustration and run a hand through my hair.

That's it! I'm going to do something I haven't done in years, in my human form at least. I'm going to go for a run.

I head to my room and get out yoga pants, a tank top and my joggers. I put them on and grab a hair tie. I tie my hair in a ponytail.

Ring!

I turn to look at my phone and check the caller ID. It's Logan.

"Hey Logan! How'd it go with the parents." I ask.

He lets out a relieved chuckle and says, "surprisingly really well. Anyway I called to check up on you. What are you doing?"

"I'm about to do something I haven't done in ages. I'm about to run. Run as in human form run." I say.

"What? Arianna running? No." He says in mock surprise.

I roll my eyes. "Yeah yeah. Bye." I hang up before he can say anything else and exit my house, making sure to lock the front door.

-----

I've been running for an hour and a half when I heard screaming. It was definitely a male. Sounded familiar too.

I run toward the screams, hoping to help. After all, I am a werewolf. I walk into an alleyway and find a crumpled mess on the floor. I realise the mess is a person. The person lifts up his head and I realise why the screams sounded familiar.

It was Robert.

I rush over to him but am stopped by an arm going around my waist and the other around my mouth. I struggle against the persons hold, but the person doesn't budge, not even a bit. I keep struggling, determined to get free. My wolf was trying to take control and I was about to let her, when I felt a needle prick my neck. It's substance burned inside me and my wolf whimpered in pain. My eyes started to get drowsy and I couldn't keep them open any longer.

How does this person have 3 arms?

That was my last thought before I slipped into dark oblivion.

~*~*~*~*~

Well well well my Llama Lovers (what do you think about the name?)

What'd you think about this chapter? Anyone saw this coming? I didn't see that coming. Jks! Of course I did. I'm the author after all! 😂

Ps we have reached #607 in werewolf and 3K views! YAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

Anyway have a fabulous day/night wherever you are. ❤️💉

- a_lama

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

578 45 12
Kaltain: devourer of worlds. The world has always been a gilded cage for Avalynn, its bars disguised by the illusion of freedom. The darkness envolpe...
39.8K 1.1K 37
It about Ella, she is from Asian that from borneo. Powerful she-wolf than other. Asian have powerful black magic that have no match with other witch...
1.5M 53.1K 32
( WARNING I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS LIKE 12 READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ) Sadness.Hate.Anger.Pain. That's all the feeling Maria feels. Her pack abuses her m...
2.6M 108K 48
SECOND BOOK OF THE WEREWOLF PRINCESS SERIES! (Sequel to A Rejected Princess) I suggest reading that book first or you will be very confused! ________...